Who Really Killed Jesus??

Letsargue

Who have you always said were the ones who killed Jesus?? – The Romans, the Jews, the Priests, Satan, or did Jesus “Kill” Himself????
There were only two who were totally responsible for the “Killing” of Jesus in any way!! – The Two ( “False Witnesses” )!!!! – If you bear “False Witness” of God, and say God did this, or say that God / Jesus said that; you’re a Liar and a Murderer!!! - If you bear “False Witness” against any brother or neighbor; -- You are a “Liar and a Murderer”!!! --- John 8:44 KJV ---&---Proverbs 14:5 KJV ---&--- Matthew 15:19 KJV ---&--- Deuteronomy 19:16-21 KJV; - AND, ---1 John 3:15 KJV – “ (((( Whosoever Hateth His Brother is a Murderer )))): and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him”. -------//-- SO who really killed Jesus, but those who bear False Witness against Jesus and the thing Jesus Saith ( Now )??? – The ( Whole World )!!! --- Romans 3:10-13 – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. -- 12- They are all gone out of the “WAY”, they are together become unprofitable; - there is none that doeth good, no, not one. ----13- Their throat “IS” “an” open “sepulcher”; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips”. --------///--- Who would have ever thought of that?????

Paul – 011613

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do know Pilate was manipulated by God himself, right? You have read Psalm 22 I hope.

TruthSetsFree

Who have you always said were the ones who killed Jesus?? – The Romans, the Jews, the Priests, Satan, or did Jesus “Kill” Himself????
There were only two who were totally responsible for the “Killing” of Jesus in any way!! – The Two ( “False Witnesses” )!!!! – If you bear “False Witness” of God, and say God did this, or say that God / Jesus said that; you’re a Liar and a Murderer!!! - If you bear “False Witness” against any brother or neighbor; -- You are a “Liar and a Murderer”!!! --- John 8:44 KJV ---&---Proverbs 14:5 KJV ---&--- Matthew 15:19 KJV ---&--- Deuteronomy 19:16-21 KJV; - AND, ---1 John 3:15 KJV – “ (((( Whosoever Hateth His Brother is a Murderer )))): and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him”. -------//-- SO who really killed Jesus, but those who bear False Witness against Jesus and the thing Jesus Saith ( Now )??? – The ( Whole World )!!! --- Romans 3:10-13 – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. -- 12- They are all gone out of the “WAY”, they are together become unprofitable; - there is none that doeth good, no, not one. ----13- Their throat “IS” “an” open “sepulcher”; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips”. --------///--- Who would have ever thought of that?????

Paul – 011613

the human race killed Jesus

Satan wants us to say it was the Jews... just to promote hate as he always does

or the Romans... ditto

or the Rabbis... ditto

i think the lyrics of that Rolling Stones song says it best

"[speaks of the devil and the crucifixion, then says] but after all, it was you and me"

Letsargue

You do know Pilate was manipulated by God himself, right? You have read Psalm 22 I hope.

Deuteronomy 17:6-7 KJV – 6- “( At the mouth of two witnesses , or three witnesses ), shall he that is worthy of death (( be put to death )); but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death. 7- ((((( “THE HANDS” of the witnesses ( Shall be first upon him )) to put him to death ))))), (( and afterward )) the hands of all the people”. --- I'm Sorry, but that what God did say.

Paul – 011613

Choleric

The Jews killed Jesus. That is all over Scripture. of course, Pilate was also responsible as were the roman soldiers and of course we who's sin hung Him there, but ultimately, it was the Jews who killed Him. Peter said so himself in Acts and they will one day "look upon Him whom they have pierced".

Letsargue

The Jews wanted it.. the Romans did the dirty deed.

The Romans just nailed Jesus to the cross, alive, and Jesus died on the Cross!! - Why not just say the Cross killed Jesus?? -- Jesus was dead when He was pierce by a Roman. -- Now, who is bearing "False Withess"?? -- God said the "Hands " of the "Witnesses" shall be ( first ) guilty, ( Then ) everyone else!! - That's what ((( God Said )))!! Blame anyone else is bearing "False Witness" against them when God said who is Guilty!! - Therefore, their blood is upon the the hands of the "False Witness"!!

Paul -- 011613

TruthSetsFree

:dead:eek:nly Post 3 is correct

the others are just reasons to hate someone...

i guess its human nature to want to take our frustrations out on someone...

Jesus ought to know

and those who follow him:dead:

Letsargue

:dead:eek:nly Post 3 is correct

the others are just reasons to hate someone...

i guess its human nature to want to take our frustrations out on someone...

Jesus ought to know

and those who follow him:dead:

John 3:11-12 KJV ----

God didn't say a single word that you just said, and you're not bearing "False Witness"?? - Where did you receive what God never said?? -- Are you accusing me??????

Paul -- 011613