Who Justifieth the Ungodly

beloved57

When one is Justified by Faith in time, it is when God has made known to them the Mystery of His Will or Decree of their Eternal Justification, it is then they are being made consciously aware of God's Justifying sentence, that was from Eternity due to His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11 and that Eternal Compact or Agreement in the Everlasting Covenant between the Father and Son, the Spirit bearing witness, for God makes the Covenant known to Spiritual Faith 2 Sam 23:5

Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

Ps 25:14

14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

So being Justified by Faith in Time is nothing less than being made known to us our Eternal Interest in God's Eternal Covenant with His Son, and our interest in the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant Heb 13:20, and this was before being revealed to us a Mystery of God's Will Eph 1:7-9

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Thats Justification by Faith !

beloved57

Christ Resurrection and Justification !

Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Justification by or at the resurrection of Jesus Christ, those who are most ignorant of the accomplishment of Christ's Death, that it did in fact Justify those He died for, they are guilty of denying the very witness of the Resurrection of Christ ! Let me explain, The Life and Death of Christ has fulfilled God's Law in its entirety, all of its Holy Requirements, Obedience to all of its precepts, and even Death for its Transgression, so all for whom He died is Justified by His Death ! Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Now what does knowledge here mean in context of the subject of the verse ? Many believe that it refers to the knowledge of the one being Justified by Christ's Death, their Faith ! Even though I can see that, yet the verse says by His Knowledge, that is by the Knowledge of the Righteous Servant shall He Justify many ! This Knowledge must be connected somehow to His Death. The word for knowledge here is the Hebrew Word da`ath and means:

knowledge

a) knowledge, perception, skill

b) discernment, understanding, wisdom

This word is derived from the Hebrew Word yada which means:

to know by experience

So its by His experience with Death or by His Tasting of Death Heb 2:9

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The word taste here is the greek word geuomai and means:

to taste, to try the flavour of

2) to taste

a) i.e. perceive the flavour of, partake of, enjoy

b) to feel, make trial of, experience

3) to take food, eat, to take nourishment, eat

So by His Experiencing Death, experiencing its flavor, by it He Justified many, because He bare their sin, again pointing to His Death !

GWT He will see and be satisfied because of his suffering. My righteous servant will acquit many people because of what he has learned [through suffering]. He will carry their sins as a burden.

This Translation compares to what the Writer of Hebrews Wrote here Heb 5:8

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

The word learned here means:

to learn, be apprised

a) to increase one's knowledge, to be increased in knowledge

b) to hear, be informed

c) to learn by use and practice

1) to be in the habit of, accustomed to

So, Isa 53:11 is a clear proclamation that the Death of Christ alone, made those whom sins He bare Justified before God !

And so their Justification here is not their Justification by Faith, which will occur at a later time,because the promise is " The Just [or Justified] shall live by Faith.

Now that we know from scripture that we were Justified by His Death, that is what His Resurrection Proves Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences [ He bare our Sins Isa 53:11], and was raised again for[Because of ] our justification.

The Resurrection of Christ is God's Testimony public ally that those Christ died for, bare their sins, that they were Justified, and faith shall later receive the Testimony of God !

So to say that one for whom Christ died was not solely Justified before God by Christ's Death, is to Call God a Liar and the Resurrection a Liar !

Last edited:

beloved57

More on Justification Rom 8:30

Rom 8:30

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Those here in this context that God calls, its an effectual call, and all those thus called are Justified, no exceptions, this Justification that follows the call in time is making known Justification by the revealing of imputed Righteousness by the Gospel Rom 1:16-17, its when the called receives by faith a consciousness of the imputed obedience and satisfaction of Christ unto them as their Righteousness. They now receive and rest on Christ and His Righteousness revealed, by Faith, which faith they have not of themselves, this faith is also the Gift of God, Phil 1:29, Yes this faith accompanies Salvation Heb 6:9

9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

Last edited:

beloved57

Believeth on Him that Justifies the Ungodly !

Rom 4:5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The fact of the matter is this, ones believing [active] is the fruit of God's Justifying. Lets look at Acts 13:38-39

38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

In Vs 39 lets understand, Now all that by Him [ His Cross Work] all that believe, which in the greek is a present active participle, which means "is believing" they are in a present state of believing [ see also Jn 3:16 believe there in greek] are Justified, which word is present passive indicative which means: are being Justified, So everyone believing is Justified, by this here Paul gives us the results of being Justified, for a person cannot be Justified by his faith which is active, while Justification before God is passive, so conclusion, mans active Faith or believing is the fruit of or result of being Justified ! God was Justifying them while Ungodly, not while they were believing. For when one is believing, he is not being ungodly but pleasing God !

Last edited:

beloved57

Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Paul here means non imputation as in Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute or sin or lay sin to his charge.

Rom 8:33 says that one is Justified !

Now if God justifies the elect legally because of non imputation of sin, and Justification also means to be declared righteous; then it stands to reason that at the same hour of non imputation, there was imputation of Christ's Righteousness, since God must first see us as Righteous legally in order to declare us Righteous legally, which Righteousness is not our own Rom 4:6-8 !

For Christ's Righteousness is ever before God's Law and Justice on behalf of The chosen ones; and this Righteousness is objective Righteousness, for its based entirely from without the Elect, they are not even born again, its solely based upon the Perfect Work of Christ !

Note: Christ's Righteousness became the Elects Righteousness by imputation when their sins became His by imputation !

beloved57

What is application of Justification ?

Many today, false teachers, hath willfully mistaken Justification before God from ones sins by non imputation, and instead they were imputed to Christ, for non imputation automatically means imputation to Christ 2 Cor 5:19-21

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Now when we come to believe by faith that our sins were laid upon Christ, its not the same time as when our sins were laid upon Him. For God before we believed, had already imputed our sins on Christ, first He did in His Eternal Purpose Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain [In God's Purpose] from the foundation of the world.

Now if Christ was slain in God's Purpose from the foundation of the world, then it was that He was slain for the sins of those sins that had been imputed to Him from the foundation of the world ! Also see 1 Pet 1:20

Secondly, in time at the Cross of Christ when the Father did forsake Him because of our sins imputed.

Now faith is that which embraces the Truth of the Gospel of ones Salvation, if indeed it is God given Faith. The word of Truth informs us of a past transaction of imputation 2 Cor 5:19-21 which faith embraces, faith looks to things already a reality in the Mind of God and the Purpose of God, of when the transaction took place, whether in the compact agreement in the everlasting covenant and or at the actual in time event at the Cross when the Father for the first time forsook His Son for sin imputed;

It was then that God hath done His act of imputing our sin to Christ; However it is not until in time, and in our own personal temporal history, by the Grace of God, do we believe after having revealed to us, this eternal transaction Ps 25:14, which at believing has been made manifest, and becomes the application of the blessing to our consciousness and brings us experimental peace, knowing that God has been made peace with us by the Blood of His Cross ! Col 1:20

And, having made peace[for us] through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

beloved57

The matter of the Elects Justification before God, it had nothing to do with anything they did, and to say or imply otherwise is a false gospel ! Now Paul did demonstrate how the elect or those Christ died for [ the same] are Justified or declared Righteous by a comparing of Adam and Jesus Christ, that is Adam's disobedience and Christ's obedience i.e Phil 2:8; Heb 5:8 ,now lets read Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so[likewise] by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now Paul teaches here in this verse and in this context that Adam's disobedience was the cause of the elect sinning, that very sin of Adam being charged or imputed to the Elect as they were in Union with him, and that also without any personal or actual sin of their own or their own volition or freewill, but yet in God's Reckoning the Elect became sinners !

Now the word so a adverb houtō(s) which means = in this manner, thus, so

The obedience of Christ [alone] in offering himself [Heb 10:10,14] a sacrifice [ 1 Cor 5:7] for their sins, and so by doing, giving satisfaction to God's law and Justice against their sins, in obedience to God's will and command Jn 10:17-18

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Now it [ Christ's obedient Offering alone] became the cause of Righteousness imputed to them, as they were in Union with Christ, without any personal obedience of theirs, such as faith, repentance added to it, and by that, the Elect are made Righteous and Justified in God's Reckoning !

Now any teaching on this matter of the Elects Justification before God, that fails to adhere to this rule Paul hath demonstrated via Adam and Christ Headship, it is a false teaching ! To add an act of obedience by the person made Righteous or Justified, is a false teaching and condemned by God !

beloved57

Experimental Justification !

Experimental Justification is by Faith, of which is the application and execution of God's Eternal Decree from Everlasting, yes even the Everlasting Covenant. It is the effect of one's Eternal Justification [That which was made in Christ, foundationed upon the Covenant made between the Father and the Son, which was Immanent in God]

Along with that was also in God's Eternal Purpose the decree to give evidence and to declare in the consciousness of the Elect, their Justification. This aspect would be performed by the Holy Spirit's Work, He being sent to Justify them in Time in the Name of the Lord 1 Cor 6:11

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

And so by the Work of the Spirit God does work faith in all the Eternally Justified, so causing them to believe in Jesus, and then its evidenced to themselves that they are Justified, and this is experimental Justification by Faith Rom 5:1

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

beloved57

Justification leads to Justification !

All the persons that are Justified before God and His Justice solely by the death and or blood of Christ Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Rom 5:9

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Each of them as an evidence of that, shall be Justified by faith before their own consciousness Rom 5:1, and so bringeth to pass the old saying of truth, the Just [made so by Christ's obedience unto death] shall live by faith Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Now, the Justification by faith is not Justification before God, but its the fruit and effect of already having been made Righteous by the blood of Christ Rom 5:19b. Justification by faith is the fruit of one's New Birth, however Justification before God is the fruit and result of the blood of Christ and the imputation of His Righteousness, and the Non Imputation of their condemnation and sin.

Non of God's elect could have been Justified by faith, without #1 Justification before God based solely and entirely upon Christ's Blood, and #2 The New Birth, for without an spiritual birth, their is no fruit of faith that pleases God Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Last edited:

beloved57

To be Redeemed means to be Justified !

That the Elect, those Christ died for are Justified before God before they believe, this is True in that they are redeemed before they believe, and they are redeemed solely by the Blood of Christ.

Rev 5:9

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

1 Pet 1:18-19

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Eph 1:7

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Col 1:14

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Heb 9:12

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Now scripture says this in Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Those Christ died for were redeemed from the curse of the law, How ? By Being made a Curse for them, by His Death on the Tree 1 Pet 2:24a

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree,

Nothing the redeemed did redeemed them, but only what Christ did !

Now Paul says here Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Thats saying that they were Justified by His Death because it Redeemed them from the Curse of the Law !

They were Justified by Redemption !

In fact, the Gospel Call goes out to only those that have been Redeemed Notice Isa 44:22

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions,or forgiveness and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

In other words, their subjective returning to Him, Or Reconciliation Subjectively is premised on already having been redeemed and already having been forgiven of their Transgressions !

Last edited:

beloved57

Justification and Union with Christ !

In order to ever be Justified by Faith in time, there must have been a Pre existing Union with Christ before Faith in order to faith, in fact this Union needed to exist with Christ ever before He could die for our sins: For the scripture doeth indicate that those Justified by Christ's Righteousness and Obedience, twas due to the fact that they had a Oneness with Him as His Body, a legal Oneness and a Mystical Oneness, and by this Mystical Union or Oneness, all for whom He died were members of His Body of which He is the Saviour of Eph 5:23,30

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Saviour of the body.

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Also they were members of His Flesh and Blood [Mystically] Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

This in that it was them that He specifically Identified with in Flesh and Blood !

They are the Body of Christ 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

And that [His Body] even before they become believers, which is indicated that He is the Saviour of The Body Eph 5:23 and also here Col 1:24

24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Paul here even though writing believers in Colosse at the time, did remind them of His present afflictions he must endure, for the Gospel's Sake in reaching with the Gospel the unconverted portion of Christ's Body, that is the Church; for this is very similar to his words to Timothy 2 Tim 2:10

10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's or His Body's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

For it is only in view of this Union Christ had with His Mystical Body that their sins could legally be charged to Him, simply because they are the sins of His Body, and so God is Just in not imputing the Body's sins unto them 2 Cor 5:19, because He hath charged them to their Head! And also the Head's Righteousness is also freely imputed to His Body. Now as His Mystical Body, we are crucified with Him Gal 2:20, are dead with Him Rom 6:8 are risen with Him Eph 2:6, and we are Newly Created in Him Eph 2:10; However none of this can be our reality and experience except it be through that Eternal Mystical Union we had in Christ before the foundation of the World Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us[His Body the Church] in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Last edited:

beloved57

Any and everyone Christ died for [which was not for all without exception] must be by God Justified ! Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Now this is True because Christ by His Redemptive Blood has paid for their sins, and by this has fulfilled God's Law and Justice and Holy demands upon them. For in His Death of the Cross, it is written this Col 2:14

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Now listen, all legal guilt by our law breaking and sin has been blotted out of the record books as these here were not Rev 20:12

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

All that could ever be written against them for their guilt and condemnation and to occasion God's Wrath, was taken out of the Way, having been nailed to the Cross of Christ; and so because God is just, He must justify freely [free from sin], all for whom Christ died, and that solely upon the basis of redemption in His Blood, and not for their faith or works or repentance !

beloved57

Remission of sin

Lk 1:77

To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

Remission of sin, which is also forgiveness of sins, is an aspect of Justification, and remission of sin is not granted upon ones believing or act of faith or act of repentance, but it is accomplished for all whom Christ died, based upon His Blood Satisfaction, which is testified to by the Holy Ghost in Two Places Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

And Heb 10:14-18

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Now understand this, the perfection spoken of in Vs 14, it does include the forgiveness of all our sins, which also means Justification from all things as Per Acts 13:39

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

And the word for ever back in Heb 10:14, doeth ensure Justification or forgiveness or remission of all sin the sin of us, past, present and future; and this was all accomplished by the single offering of Christ !

Last edited:

beloved57

Remission of sin cont

Remission of sin cont

Now this remission of sin or Justification from all things is witnessed to by the Holy Ghost, and it shows from he time that Christ died on the Cross, when He confirmed the New Covenant for Many Dan 9:24,27

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins[Remission of sins], and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament [covenant], which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Now that God had Justified or freed from sin all for whom Christ died Rom 6:7, and that He will in no wise remember them any more Heb 8:12; 10:17

And this Remission / Justification from sin had no assistance or cooperation fro those Covenant Beneficiaries, but solely upon the Gift of Christ's Sacrifice !

beloved57

What Religionists do not know or believe about Justification, that it is a legal Judicial act by the Sovereign Grace of God, for and of those Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. A legal declaring of them being acquitted from all legal guilt and transgressions of God's Law, and the deserved condemnation, this solely premised upon the vicarious Death of Christ, whereby all their law breaking guilt and condemnation was sovereignly charged to Christ, or imputed to Him, hence leaving them fully discharged, For all of God's law demands against them were fully satisfied, declaring also to them a perfect righteousness Heb 10:14, they have been cleared of all sin, and given a Righteousness based solely on the Merits of Christ Righteousness to the Law,as He [for them] kept it perfectly, in word, thought and deed, while living upon this Earth as a Man !

beloved57

Rom 3:24

All for whom Christ died are Justified before God through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus ! Rom 3:24

This free Justification had by His Grace nothing to do with anything the Justified ones did !

Last edited:

beloved57

One must be in a Justified stated before the Gospel is sent to them, and a saved state before they can believe it ! Otherwise they are in a condemned state and cannot believe Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because[or proof being] he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Everyone therefore that does believe, is Justified from all things Acts 13:39

In other words, everyone believing is already Justified or not condemned, for that is what believing gives evidence of !

Justification is first of all a remission of sins or the forgiveness of sins, a discharge of guilt procured solely by the death or blood of Christ for all whom He died Matt 26:28.

Now also with this discharge is the entitlement to life and eternal Glory, both of these aspects of Justification are effected solely by the Death of Christ, the Testator of the Covenant Matt 26:28 and Heb 9:15-17

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

beloved57

Justified by His Grace !

Many of the enemies of the Gospel of God's Grace Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

They reject that True believers were Justified by Grace apart from their obedience of faith, citing erroneously as a proof text Rom 5:1; However what they willfully fail to realize and understand is that by citing one verse on what Paul wrote on Justification does not negate or make void what He wrote about it in another place, which was those Justified were Justified by Grace Titus 3:7

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Rom 3:24

These causes of Justification had nothing to do with anyone's Faith except Jesus Christ's !

Last edited:

beloved57

Justified by His Grace ! pt 2

This Justification by Grace is solely on the exclusive right of God, that is it is done with respect to the Justified ones freely, without cause in and from them, undeservedly, and graciously, nothing in us or done by us good or bad. This brings us to the next consideration of being Justified by Grace, which is that Grace given us in Christ Jesus before the World Began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Now how does one become to be in Christ Jesus before the World Began in the First Place ? Well it was not because of something or anything they did or did not do, but God's gracious choice of them Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

God chose for Himself those whom were chosen in the Beloved, which is also called the Election of Grace Rom 11:5

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Hence : "according to the election of Grace" here in Rom 11:5 is the same as "according as He hath chosen us in Him" in Eph 1:4

And to all chosen, Grace was given and by this Grace they were Justified Titus 3:7

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

This is also Justification before the World began by Grace since it was given us at that time 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

This scripture alone validates as an Gospel of God's Grace truth Acts 20:24 Justification by Grace before the World began !

Last edited:

beloved57

Justified by His Grace ! pt 3

In Light of these things, Justification by Grace given us in Christ Jesus before the World began 2 Tim 1:9, One may therefore ask the question, why the need to be Justified by Grace before the World began, when no sin had been yet committed, nor had entered into the World to be Justified from ?

The answer is quite simple, this World from the jump was Created for an Redemptive Purpose in the Eternal Purpose of Christ Eph 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Col 1:14-18

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Vs 14 tells why !

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

And so the Elect Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and given Grace in Him at that same date, were Pre Justified from the sin and condemnation they would incur from #1 Adam their Natural Head from Natural Creation, and #2 from the sins against God's law they personally would multiply in their own selves, being born sinners. Paul alludes to this spiritual Truth here Rom 5:15-16

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

This free gift of Grace here in Vs 15 is the same free gift of Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the World began, and so this Grace cancels out their first trespass in Adam and their many trespasses that they shall accumulate in their own physical lives in the flesh !

Last edited: