Who Justifieth the Ungodly

Nanja

nanja

Amen Sister, please ponder these scriptures Mic 5:2

2 [FONT=&]But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Prov 8:22-23;30-31

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.[/FONT]

TY Brother, I shall !

Nanja

nanja

Amen Sister, please ponder these scriptures Mic 5:2

2 [FONT=&]But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Prov 8:22-23;30-31

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.[/FONT]

Amen Brother, Micah 5:2 speaks of Christ the Ruler in Israel; and Israel is His Wife, His Body the Church whom God has arranged under Him.

Eph. 1:20-22

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all [which fulness consists of Grace and Truth John 1:14-17].

Now, "whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting" Micah 5:2, I believe this refers to the Everlasting Covenant before time when Christ was made Surety Heb. 7:22 for them His Church, which required His Blood [The Lamb Rev. 13:8b] be shed for them Heb. 9:22; also referred to as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20.

Prov. 8:22 speaks of Christ being Created or brought forth from Everlasting as the Man Christ Jesus with His Bride / Church In Him. That is, His Church, His Body In Union with Him, was Created unto Justification In Him before the Creation of the World according to the riches of God's Grace which was Given to them exclusively Eph. 1:4-7.

So Prov. 8:22-23 speaking of Christ being set up from Everlasting, complements Micah 5:2, whose goings forth have been from old, from everlasting; it's because of this that now God sees this World of His In Union with Christ as Reconciled 2 Cor. 5:19; Rom. 5:9-10; all the Members of this World Perfected Forever Heb. 10:14. Hence, the Gospel of the Grace of God, which the Apostle Paul Preached.

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And the same Gospel Paul preached according to the Power of God.

2 Tim. 1: 8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph. 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

beloved57

Amen Brother, Micah 5:2 speaks of Christ the Ruler in Israel; and Israel is His Wife, His Body the Church whom God has arranged under Him.

Eph. 1:20-22

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all [which fulness consists of Grace and Truth John 1:14-17].

Now, "whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting" Micah 5:2, I believe this refers to the Everlasting Covenant before time when Christ was made Surety Heb. 7:22 for them His Church, which required His Blood [The Lamb Rev. 13:8b] be shed for them Heb. 9:22; also referred to as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20.

Prov. 8:22 speaks of Christ being Created or brought forth from Everlasting as the Man Christ Jesus with His Bride / Church In Him. That is, His Church, His Body In Union with Him, was Created unto Justification In Him before the Creation of the World according to the riches of God's Grace which was Given to them exclusively Eph. 1:4-7.

So Prov. 8:22-23 speaking of Christ being set up from Everlasting, complements Micah 5:2, whose goings forth have been from old, from everlasting; it's because of this that now God sees this World of His In Union with Christ as Reconciled 2 Cor. 5:19; Rom. 5:9-10; all the Members of this World Perfected Forever Heb. 10:14. Hence, the Gospel of the Grace of God, which the Apostle Paul Preached.

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And the same Gospel Paul preached according to the Power of God.

2 Tim. 1: 8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph. 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Agreed. Now who are the sons of men here ? Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Nanja

Agreed. Now who are the sons of men here ? Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

The sons of men in Rom. 8:31 were His elect, for He only delights in and favors His Children Prov. 8:35.

We were there !

beloved57

Christ dying alone is the elect sinners Justification before God ! Hence Paul preached 1 Cor 2:2

[FONT=&quot]For I determined not to know any thing among you, [/FONT]save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Gal 6:14

[FONT=&quot]But God forbid that I should glory, [/FONT]save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Rom 8:33-34

[FONT=&quot]33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Mans religion denies this blessed truth of the Justifying death of Christ for elect sinners, and they say no, the sinner must be Justified by Faith, which of course is also true in its proper place, but to preach that in neglect of Justification solely by the Death/Blood of Christ alone is grave error and denounces the meritorious blood of Christ ![/FONT]

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Christ dying alone is the elect sinners Justification before God ! Hence Paul preached 1 Cor 2:2

[FONT="]For I determined not to know any thing among you, [/FONT][/COLOR][B]save Jesus [B]Christ, and him crucified.

[/B][/B]Gal 6:14

[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]But God forbid that I should glory, [/FONT]
save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]33[/B][/FONT][U][B]Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[/B][/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Mans religion denies this blessed truth of the Justifying death of Christ for elect sinners, and they say no, the sinner must be Justified by Faith, which of course is also true in its proper place, but to preach that in neglect of Justification solely by the Death/Blood of Christ alone is grave error and denounces the meritorious blood of Christ ![/FONT]

Double talk!

You believe that every single event that occurs was not only predestined but is meticulously controlled by God! If a man preaches justification by faith in neglect of justification solely by the Death/Blood of Christ alone, he does so precisely and only because God predestined that he would before he ever knew how to speak a single word!

How, oh how is it possible for anyone to remain a Calvinist for longer than the time it takes to write down that one single sentence at the end of your post? It seems one would get tired of all the implied contradictions that come flying out of your mouth every time to open it to speak. But then again, I suppose you must believe that even your own minds are twisted into just the exactly perfect pretzel shape that God wanted them twisted into.

Calvinism = Mental Disorder!

Clete

Nanja

[FONT="]For I determined not to know any thing among you, [/FONT][/COLOR][B]save Jesus [B]Christ, and him crucified.

[/B][/B]Gal 6:14

[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]But God forbid that I should glory, [/FONT]
save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]33[/B][/FONT][U][B]Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[/B][/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Amen, perfectly stated !

Man's religion teaches that a person's own act of faith of the flesh or mind is their justification before God, which equals to nothing less than salvation by works Eph. 2:8-9 Paul waned about. For all the works of the wicked / unsaved are as filthy rags in God's sight Is. 64:6.

God's Elect however, are Justified / Saved solely by Christ's Blood alone !

Rom. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

So it's the Faith given them in New Birth Gal. 5:22 which causes the elect to apprehend the Truth that Christ's Blood was shed on their behalf Rev. 1:5. And their being risen again with Christ is proof of their Justification Rom. 4:25; Col. 2:13.

beloved57

Amen, perfectly stated !

Man's religion teaches that a person's own act of faith of the flesh or mind is their justification before God, which equals to nothing less than salvation by works Eph. 2:8-9 Paul waned about. For all the works of the wicked / unsaved are as filthy rags in God's sight Is. 64:6.

God's Elect however, are Justified / Saved solely by Christ's Blood alone !

Rom. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

So it's the Faith given them in New Birth Gal. 5:22 which causes the elect to apprehend the Truth that Christ's Blood was shed on their behalf Rev. 1:5. And their being risen again with Christ is proof of their Justification Rom. 4:25; Col. 2:13.

Thank God for your fellowship in truth !

beloved57

Man in his proud religion today detract from the Glory of Christ in Justification by His Blood and righteousness alone by stating not until man believes is he Justified before God. What this does, is to say that Christs blood and righteousness alone was insufficient and lacked merit before God in and of itself to Justify before God, but needed added to it mans act of believing.

beloved57

Now even though God does Justify the elect while they are enemies, ungodly, and unbelievers Rom 4:5,, its not for that reason He justifies them, no He justifies them while they're in that wicked state because He reckons them righteous still with the Gift of imputed righteousness . See even in a wicked state God has still so graciously made Christ to be unto them 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness/Justification, and sanctification, and redemption:

Nanja

Man in his proud religion today detract from the Glory of Christ in Justification by His Blood and righteousness alone by stating not until man believes is he Justified before God. What this does, is to say that Christs blood and righteousness alone was insufficient and lacked merit before God in and of itself to Justify before God, but needed added to it mans act of believing.

Exactly, men in false religion call themselves believers in Christ, while thinking that their own act of faith will cause God to justify them at some point in the future. So they believe it's on account of their own work of obedience, not the Blood of Christ which determines the efficacy of His Blood.

beloved57

Exactly, men in false religion call themselves believers in Christ, while thinking that their own act of faith will cause God to justify them at some point in the future. So they believe it's on account of their own work of obedience, not the Blood of Christ which determines the efficacy of His Blood.
Exactly!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

beloved57

Now in what sense is Justification by Faith necessary ? Its very necessary in that Faith gives Gods elect a conscience knowledge of of their Justification before God. Its similar as it was said of Johns ministry Luke 1:77

[FONT=&quot]To give [/FONT]knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

beloved57

Now in what sense is Justification by Faith necessary ? Its necessary in order to give the elect peace and joy and hope through believing Rom 15:13

[FONT=&quot]Now the God of hope fill you with all[/FONT]joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Nanja

Now in what sense is Justification by Faith necessary ? Its very necessary in that Faith gives Gods elect a conscience knowledge of of their Justification before God. Its similar as it was said of Johns ministry Luke 1:77

[FONT="]To give [/FONT]knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

Justification by Faith is given to all those who have been Redeemed by the Faithfulness of Jesus Christ to His Covenant Engagements on their behalf [His Elect or Sheep], according to God's Law and Justice Heb. 7:22; Heb. 13:20; Is. 53:6.

So as a result of His Death for them they shall be given the Spirit and His fruit of Faith Gal. 5:22 in New Birth as a Covenant Promise.

Gal. 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Gal. 4:4-6

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

It's the Spirit of Adoption which bears evidence of their Sonship !

Rom. 8:15-16

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

So it's by Christ's Faithfulness alone Rom. 5:19b on behalf of all God's Sons that they receive the Faith of the Spirit in New Birth Gal. 5:22 to give knowledge of the remission of their sins Luke 1:77.

Now then, according to the Scriptures, those in false religion have no reason to boast of their own faith / believing of the flesh to have any impact whatsoever in their justification before God Rom. 8:7-8 !

Nanja

Now in what sense is Justification by Faith necessary ? Its necessary in order to give the elect peace and joy and hope through believing Rom 15:13

[FONT="]Now the God of hope fill you with all[/FONT]joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Being Justified by Faith is being Justified within ourselves; having a conscious knowledge of it 24/7 !

Rom. 5:1-2

1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

beloved57

Are men Justified before God b4 Faith and while ungodly? The answer is yes insofar men are elect of God while in unbelief and ungodly. Paul writes of the elect Rom 8:33

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.