Who Justifieth the Ungodly

dodge

I am Deut. 7:6-7!

~~~~~

And here I thought you was a gentile ! Are you of Jewish descent ?

You do understand that God made salvation available to NOT only the Jews but also to the gentiles through the shed blood of Christ Jesus right ?

dodge

Amen that you can receive the Truth, God is good to Israel.

Notice how our enemies don't respond to post like these.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

What is to respond to you 2 are having a love feast in complete error according to the scriptures ?

dodge

Evasion and Rabbit trail.

The evasion is YOURS !

Christians recognize that God through the Holy Spirit convicts of sin then folks either accept the truth or reject the truth as scripture teaches. Christians recognize that grace cannot be earned it is a gift of God.

Now is your faith in YOU or God and His word ?

Romans 10 can straighten you out with your errors as can John 3:16 .

The Apostles' response to the Philippian jailer was confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, or you can remain in opposition to God's word ! The choice is YOURS.

beloved57

The evasion is YOURS !

Christians recognize that God through the Holy Spirit convicts of sin then folks either accept the truth or reject the truth as scripture teaches. Christians recognize that grace cannot be earned it is a gift of God.

Now is your faith in YOU or God and His word ?

Romans 10 can straighten you out with your errors as can John 3:16 .

The Apostles' response to the Philippian jailer was confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, or you can remain in opposition to God's word ! The choice is YOURS.
The evasion is yours, you are in a discussion thread I started.

beloved57

No ! I do not do well with one sided conversations ESPECIALLY when they are filled with half truths and lies.
Next time you jump into one of my thread discussions be prepared to discuss what I posted for discussion, understand?

dodge

Next time you jump into one of my thread discussions be prepared to discuss what I posted for discussion, understand?

Got ya, YOU only discuss the scriptures that YOU take out of context to prove what you believe and is a perversion and NOT scriptural.

Got it !

beloved57

Got ya, YOU only discuss the scriptures that YOU take out of context to prove what you believe and is a perversion and NOT scriptural.

Got it !
Post 359-60 are you ready to debate them and the points I made with scripture ?

beloved57

You are in denial of ALL of the scripture.

One scripture says Judas hanged himself another scripture says go you therefore and do likewise.. YOU cannot teach what YOU do not know !
Now I know why you are called dodge, lol

beloved57

You just post to make noise correct, because you surely do not believe or follow scripture !

Well, Im not going to be going back and forth with your worthless conversation, when you get the courage to discuss/debate the points I made in posts 359/60, we will then communicate, until then, I dont play dodge ball !