Who are God's People??

Letsargue

Christ went to prepare a Place for the Christians, and what is or was that?? – Who are the “Orthodox” of the Truth / the Word of God, and Christ?? – Who are Orthodoxy to the Truth, / the Word of God and Christ?? --- Mark 3:35 KJV ---&--- Romans 8:27 KJV ---&--- Galatians 1:3-4 KJV --- 1 John 2:16-17 KJV ------///--- Now; - who are the Orthodox People of Christ and His Church; - the Baptists, Mormons, Catholics, or the CIA, or the NAACP, or the KKK; - Or all the TOL members?? – 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV -------///--- SO!! – If there are any who are “Orthodox” of Christ’s Body; - who are they that are not divided among themselves and other Lost children of the Devil??

Here is “Unorthodoxy” for, and of you all!! -- If I am SOOO Unorthodox of Christ, the Truth; then correct me with the Scriptures like the “Orthodox Word of God” said to do!!!! – Or is it You who are “Unorthodox” of God, and it is I who ( PROVES ) you to be contrary to Christ???? – Here; - Prove this wrong, or admit that you are the unorthodox of God. – Nah, -- You can’t!!

Hebrews 7:11-12 KJV – 11- “If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should (( Rise after the order of Melchisedec )), and (( Not be called after the order of Aaron ))? 12- ( For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law )”. ------///--- Hebrews 7:16-17 KJV – 16- “Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but (( After the ( “Power” ) of an Endless Life )). 17” For He testified, (( Thou art a Priest for ever after the ((( “Order” ))) of Melchisedec ))”. ------///--- That “Order”; is and was to be “Ordained” after the “Ordnance” / “Order” of Melchisedec. - In other words; - Christ is “Ordained” to be King and High Priest, and rule in and among the “Wanderers” of the world; seeking and saving the Lost souls. – We are His Body that walks among the lost in the Land of “NOD”!! – You all missed the “Will” of Christ!!!
Either God said that Jesus is ordained to be King and High Priest after the Order of Melchisedec, or He ((( Didn’t )))!! - So where is this in any of you-all’s Doctrines of Salvation??? - You all deliberately cast out the Truth because the Truth is Christ!! -- That is the “Beheading of the Lord”, --- Not slaying HIM, but ( Separating ) Him from “You-all”; - you all are the ones who are dead and beheaded, - your body of some christ!! – To you the Head lives; -- lives in Heaven and you are in the world, without the head; yet you say you liveth??????

WHERE??? --- In the Land of “NOD”!! ------- Nod; - the Land of the “Wanderers”, the land of Darkness, the “Lost Tribes” of the World. – So now, why are all of Jesus’ family Canaanites?? --- Because Cain was the father of the Canaanites by blood; - the lost who NEEDED Salvation!! – So why not take Salvation to the Lost, not to the --- WHO Else??? – Now there are only two peoples, - The lost are in the land of “Wandering / Nod”; -- or Paradise, - the (( Fourth Heaven )) where the Fruits of Life are!!

NOW!! – Can I get any more Unorthodox TO you than this, and you still cannot Prove me wrong?? – How much more distance must I put between you all, and Christ and Me?? – Who is the Unorthodox of Christ, You all, or am I?? – Prove it, or stay hidden in your dens!!!

Paul – 021713