"White People Are Psychopathic ...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They did:

In deciding whether to post the video, we weighed our grave concern about the extreme hostility, imagery of violence, and profanity expressed by the speaker against our commitment to freedom of expression. We ultimately decided to post the video with access limited to those who could have attended the talk— the members of the Yale community. To emphasize that the ideas expressed by the speaker conflict with the core values of Yale School of Medicine, we added the disclaimer: “This video contains profanity and imagery of violence. Yale School of Medicine expects the members of our community to speak respectfully to one another and to avoid the use of profanity as a matter of professionalism and acknowledgment of our common humanity. Yale School of Medicine does not condone imagery of violence or racism against any group.”
I just can't help but think that their reaction would have been much stronger if this had been a white person directing the same racism against any minority--much, much stronger. The fact that it wasn't speaks to their own not-so-latent racism.
They said they didn't condone "racism against any group." No doubt they had their lawyers there helping them phrase it just right. But you don't think she's canceled already? I think she very likely is.
Perhaps she is at Yale, but she needs to be cancelled from literally all of civilized society. Does she have a license to practice? It should be revoked. Is she employed? She should be fired. And so on. You know, treat her just like we'd treat any white racist, because to do any less would be racist.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I just can't help but think that their reaction would have been much stronger if this had been a white person directing the same racism against any minority--much, much stronger. The fact that it wasn't speaks to their own not-so-latent racism.

Perhaps she is at Yale, but she needs to be cancelled from literally all of civilized society. Does she have a license to practice? It should be revoked. Is she employed? She should be fired. And so on. You know, treat her just like we'd treat any white racist, because to do any less would be racist.

Anyone can be a racist. I don't deny that. But racists aren't always or usually fired, are they? They function in all levels of society and sometimes they're called out, if they have enough of a high profile exposure. Very often they're not, and they continue on doing what they're doing, while being racist.

I wonder if Yale's lawyers have counseled them against using language that she could come back and sue them for using. I wonder if someone/some entity is already working to get her credentials revoked or something. You don't really know yet if anyone's doing any less.

Gary K

Banned
Anyone can be a racist. I don't deny that. But racists aren't always or usually fired, are they? They function in all levels of society and sometimes they're called out, if they have enough of a high profile exposure. Very often they're not, and they continue on doing what they're doing, while being racist.

I wonder if Yale's lawyers have counseled them against using language that she could come back and sue them for using. I wonder if someone/some entity is already working to get her credentials revoked or something. You don't really know yet if anyone's doing any less.
You loons on the left get people fired for tweets they made as a 13 or 14 year old teenager or statements made more than 20 years ago. And you people call that justice.