White Lives Matter

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
btw anna - remember when you used to pretend to be a Christian?

remember what the romans did to Christ before they nailed Him to a cross?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
if you want some perspective, read up on the corporal punishments meted out to British naval enlisted men during the colonial and post-colonial period

of course, many of those were impressed irishmen, so nobody cared

That there was inhumanity shown in other places by other people doesn't change our own U.S. history of slavery, the treatment of Blacks as less than human, as property to be bought, sold and abused, to be segregated from the civil rights enjoyed by other citizens. It's a history you want to downplay, for God only knows what reason. I have my own thoughts on it. I think you're all a bunch of bigots and racists.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That there was inhumanity shown in other places by other people doesn't change our own U.S. history of slavery, the treatment of Blacks as less than human, as property to be bought, sold and abused, to be segregated from the civil rights enjoyed by other citizens. It's a history you want to downplay, for God only knows what reason. I have my own thoughts on it. I think you're all a bunch of bigots and racists.

Always the perpetual victim enabler, to keep people in bondage like the false church you used to belong to, all they taught you was guilt.

There is freedom in the cross Anna, why do you want to keep blacks down by claming they are victims when they arent slaves?

Erasing history is what you do, you rewrite it, to remove that others were slaves too. And we dont whine about it long after the fact when we weren't one ourselves.

Danoh

You deny those conditions in africa? Seems youre the blind fool and if anyone has place to complain in this country it is the american indian who has cause. They are still relegated to slave like conditions on reservations and cant legally own land there.

Quit following me around :D