White Lives Matter

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ask him his true motives for making light of racism in America.

i grew up in the sixties and seventies, in western ny - a part of the country with a long history of progressiveness - the home of frederick douglas and susan b anthony

and yet rochester has turned into the murder capital of ny state, and the schools that were flagships when I was a kid are among the worst in the state, in terms of achievement

we have no history of slavery, no history of segregation or jim crow - kodak was in the forefront of hiring minorities, training them, paying them well, moving many into the middle class and higher..

and yet, we had riots, violence, protests, and now gangs, drugs, murders

i abhor true racism, from any color

but even worse, i abhor the retarded left who have created the situation we find ourselves in and who are too foolish to understand what needs to be done

quip

BANNED
Banned
The way liberals describe racism in America needs to be made light of. It is solving nothing and totally missing the mark on the root causes. I'm sure that's where he is coming from. But even more of a motive is the reaction he gets from liberals who feign to be morally superior.

Go on....about that root cause sans any appearance of superiority, that is.

quip

BANNED
Banned
johnsons' great society and the "war on poverty", for starters

and the growth of the welfare state

So, let me get this straight...you make racial slurs because of policies set by the Johnson adminisration to help otherwise descriminated minorities. Sorry to be the first to inform you but such polices were put into play as a countermeasure against poverty wrought in part by EXISTING racism. Certainly, not a "root cause"

ClimateSanity

i grew up in the sixties and seventies, in western ny - a part of the country with a long history of progressiveness - the home of frederick douglas and susan b anthony

and yet rochester has turned into the murder capital of ny state, and the schools that were flagships when I was a kid are among the worst in the state, in terms of achievement

we have no history of slavery, no history of segregation or jim crow - kodak was in the forefront of hiring minorities, training them, paying them well, moving many into the middle class and higher..

and yet, we had riots, violence, protests, and now gangs, drugs, murders

i abhor true racism, from any color

but even worse, i abhor the retarded left who have created the situation we find ourselves in and who are too foolish to understand what needs to be done

Amen Sir. This tells where you are coming from and someone needs to give a valid explanation for this phenomenon.