ECT Which Gospel?

SaulToPaul 2

If you are interested in reason and deduction, you should be more interested in Holford than Darby. Holford gave his presentations in England in 1805 to refute the assertion of Thomas Payne that Christ was nonsense. Holford did it through the solid prediction of Christ about the DofJ.

Have you read any Dr. Breen from the mid 60s?
You should.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wonder what happened to it after he got out of their sight in Acts 1?

We are in denial, Mayor, as Craigie would say, "You really think that He would live in a 'man made' body?"

I wonder if weasel Tet. attends a "man made" church? Or, even though, according to him, "the law was nailed to the cross," perhaps he attends a temple, in Pittsburgh, according to the law, like they did in "early Acts," a period in which, like today, according to him, there is no law. And he lied about that. Wait... I forgot about his "light switch GAP" "invention."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ever read The Jesus Papers...

Great book on the history, the culture, and all the rest.

Clueless as Josephus about the ways of the Lord, but a great book. Read the darn thing twice, I enjoyed it so much.

Am presently reading a book on the history of the FBI's now famous Behavioral Profilers.

Not surprisingly, I'm enjoying the heck out of it as well, as the whole thing is about tracing serial crime scenes back to their origin via my own favorite method of inquiry into a thing back to its orgin: recurrent patterns.

I know, I know, moron, I got this fascination with Induction - Premise - Deduction - Conclusion - Assertion...from Darby.

You really are an idiot, through and through.

LOL - i love it, book 'em ! !

View attachment 20001

View attachment 20002

View attachment 20003