ECT WHI Israel was NOT CONVERTED ??

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jesus is on the throne of his Father, the Most High God.

What are you thinking?

Do you think that everyone who believes Jesus is the son of God are gonna be Lords over other believers or what?

1 John 5:5 KJV

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 3:21 KJV

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame , and am set down with my Father in his throne.

DAN P

1Mind1Spirit;44 As far as the Apostles go said:
Hi and JUST where is thjat verse where the nation of Israel and the 12 apostles will be in heaven ??? pray tell !!:D:D

dan p

andyc

Hi and will you explain why Pentcost did not continue and WHY is not the 12 apostles sitting on 12 thrones judging Israel OR why Jesus is NOT now sitting on David's throne ??:D:D

I believe 1 Cor 12:13 and that means we believe in the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit !!

Answer the OP and stop WHINNING !!

dan p

Pentecost has continued. The Holy Spirit is still poured out.

Acts 2:39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."

Jesus kingdom is not of this earth. His throne is in heaven.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and JUST where is thjat verse where the nation of Israel and the 12 apostles will be in heaven ??? pray tell !!:D:D

dan p

Where is Christ?

Philippians 1:23 KJV

23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart , and to be with Christ; which is far better:

John 14:2 KJV

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and why was Israel not converted during Jesus earthly ministry ?

Israel has been DOOMED since Isa 6:8-12 , don't you see !!

John 12:40 reads , He has blinded their EYES , and Hardened their Hearts , that they should not SEE with their EYES nor Understand with their Heart , and CONVERTED , and I should HEAL them !!

This is the Main reason for the prophecy of Isa 6:8-12 , and Matt 3:10 and Luke 13:6-9 !!

Acts 2 have refused to believe that Israel has been set aside at PENTECOST and Judgment was pronounced by Paul in Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and in Acyts 28:28 !!

In John 12:40 the Greek verb " HARDENED " is in the Greek Perfect Tense , Active Voive and in the Indicative Mood of this FACT !!

The Perfect Tense speaks to the time of Isa 6:8-12 and Matt 3:10 and to John 12:40 and until Israel will be CONVERTED at the end of the Great Tribulation and enter the Kingdom of Heaven or what is called the Millennium where all Jews will be Kings and Priests , Rev 1:4 and Ex 19:6 !!

What Acts 2 people do not see is that God had a plan for Gentiles , for their salvation , with a New Apostle and A New Gospel called the Mystery , Col 1:25-27 and Col 1:25 was to COMPLETE the word of God !!

The Greek word CONVERTED , G1994 , means to to cause to return return to the Love of God !!

Today there are NO Jews or Gentiles in the Body of Christ NOR bond or Free NOR Male nor Female , Gal 3:28 as we ARE/ESTE " IN Christ " forever or OSAS !!

PENTECOST was set aside , make no mistake !!

DAN P

Romans 11:25 KJV - Hebrews 3:14-15 KJV - Hebrews 3:16-17 KJV -

Hebrews 3:18-19 KJV -

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Pentecost has continued. The Holy Spirit is still poured out.

Acts 2:39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."

Jesus kingdom is not of this earth. His throne is in heaven.

Which is here......

1 Corinthians 4:20 KJV

20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

DAN P

Where is Christ?

Philippians 1:23 KJV

23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart , and to be with Christ; which is far better:

John 14:2 KJV

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Hi and Christ is not preparing a place for the Body of Christ , PERIOD !!

Christ is where John 3:13 and if he is the ONLY one to ascended to heaven ??

How will you explain Eph 2:6 where we are seated in the Heavenlies ??:rotfl::rotfl:

The nation of Israel was never promised heaven !!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and Christ is not preparing a place for the Body of Christ , PERIOD !!

He already did, it only took about 50 days to pentecost.

Kicked ole Satan right on back down here behind him.

Christ is where John 3:13 and if he is the ONLY one to ascended to heaven ??

This is not a dispy verse.

He was the only one who came down from heaven.

Have you never heard of Enoch or Elijah?

1 Peter 1:11 KJV

11 Searching what , or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify , when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow .

How will you explain Eph 2:6 where we are seated in the Heavenlies ??:rotfl::rotfl:

Just did.

Let your laughter be turned to sorrow.

The nation of Israel was never promised heaven !!

They were if they could keep the covenant, didn't happen.

Last edited:

DAN P

He already did, it only took about 50 days to pentecost.

Hi and sorry that I am late is answering !!

If Jesus just took 50 days to prepare a place for us , WHAT HAPPENED TO PENTECOST ??

Did the Jews Dream dreams , did your daughter Prophesy , and your young men see visions and there are the LAST DAYS Acts 2:17 and 18 ??

Maybe because all the verb tenses in verse 17 are ALL in the Future Tense !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p