Where's the FOOLS??

Letsargue

Where's the FOOLS??

EVEN the ""Church of Christ"" has No Idea what Baptism IS!! - There is not a Single Person in You' alls World that Has been BAPTIZED I-N-T-O CHRIST -- NONE!!!!

Which "Modern" / Today's church Has the Hands of Christ Connected to "Their" Body of Christ??
( 2 Timothy 1:6 KJV ) -- 6- "Wherefore I put thee in Remembrance that thou Stir up the "Gift of God", Which is "IN" thee by the Putting on of MY Hands". --//--- Read about Christ's / God's "HANDS and FEET"!!!! - Only the TRUE "Body of Christ" Has the "Hands AND Feet" of Christ; - ( They Walk AND Touch ). ---- (( Matthew 26:26 KJV )) -- 26-"And as they were Eating, ""Jesus took "BREAD", and blessed it, and "BROKE" it, and gave it to the """Disciples""", and Said, Take, E-A-T; ""THIS IS My B-O-D-Y"". --//-----
The ""Broken"" Body of Christ?? - IS WHAT????

""Baptism / Married // Buried"" IS the "Death and Burial" of John the Baptist's Prophesy; - A-N-D Christ ADDED His Resurrection / "Marriage" To "IT"!! - That's the Death Burial and Resurrection of Christ ------ The ((( Fulfillment of Both; the OLD Testament AND The Fulfillment of the NEW Testament; - how can You be of God and NOT!! )))!! --- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )) - THAT IS NOT A LIE. - All of today's SO Called ?christians? Are LIARS!!!! - There is not any one who Is Baptized into Christ NOW!!!! God Says THAT!! --- Now the Old Testament is ONLY Fulfilled By Y-O-U being BAPTIZED Of JOHN'S Baptism, And YOU MUST // "M-U-S-T" - Fulfill The Old Law AND Testament!!!!!!

GOD Say What HE Says; - And No Body today gives THEIR Damnation for what GOD SAYS!!!!!!
Your Cursed World is being destroyed; - While there IS None of You Phonies are IN THE """N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H"""!!!!
((((( Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV ))))) -- 5-6- (( "Even when "WE were Dead in sins", "HATH" Quickened US Together With Christ )), ( by Grace ye are Saved; ) 6- And "HATH" Raised US UP Together, and made US Sit Together (( "I-N" Heavenly Places I-N Christ Jesus" ))!! >>> B-A-P-T-I-S-M!!!!!!
That's what CHRIST SAID!!! -- AND None of you SOO Called Phony - "?christians?" // "Satan like" -- Can't believe anything Christ ""Really Says""!!

You all Can't Believe Anything I Show You What God D-I-D Say!!! AND I Don't CARE Any Longer!!! --- ((( John 3:11-13 KJV ))) -- 11-13-- "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, "We Speak that we do know", and Testify that we have Seen; and ye receive not our Witness. 12- If I have told you Earthly Things, and ye believe not, (( how shall ye believe, if I tell you of Heavenly Things? 13- And ((( NO Man hath Ascended up to Heaven, but H-E That Came Down from Heaven ))), even the Son of man which is in Heaven"!!!!!!! --- What did GOD S-A-Y??????

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S-S-S )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816

theophilus

Proverbs 26:11 - Like a dog that returns to it's vomit is a fool that repeats his folly.

2 Peter 2:20-22, - 20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. 21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them. 22 It has happened to them according to the true proverb, “A dog returns to its own vomit,” and, “A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.”

Still praying for you David.

~Teryl

Letsargue

Proverbs 26:11 - Like a dog that returns to it's vomit is a fool that repeats his folly.

2 Peter 2:20-22, - 20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. 21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them. 22 It has happened to them according to the true proverb, “A dog returns to its own vomit,” and, “A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.”

Still praying for you David.

~Teryl

Letsargue

Theophilus::

You Would / DON'T GIVE Your CURSE to Care what I Showed You What God SAID About What - AND W-H-O!!
You Just gave Something that God Said; - not meaning anything that I say OR DO!!

You DON'T KNOW what the "BROKEN" Body of Christ" I-S, And Don't CARE!!!! - You don't give Your Cursing to Know or Care what the - (( "Eating the Body of Christ" )) IS, or (( Drinking His BLOOD ))!!

All any of you ALL ever do is Just (( "S-P-I-T"!! )) Your cursed blood / knowledge of satan, to gain more Respect from ALL the Other FOOLS!! -- ((( Exactly like what's going on with "TRUMP" ))) - just Communists, Atheists and Antichrist!!!!!!! -- You and ""A-L-L"" Men are EITHER, Communist Atheists and Antichrist, O-R - "N-O-T-H-I-N-G"; (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!!! ); not Caring about ANY or Either; just making Stupid and Foolish Arguments, to be ""Popular"" in YOU Cursed World!!!!!!!! ------ Have a Rejoicing DAY in your Foolish World!! - There IS Nothing But GARBAGE EVER GOING ON IN IT!!!!!!

(((( W-A-T-C-H -- Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S-S-S-S )))) -Your World is Falling to it's END!!!!!! -- And I LOVE IT!! -- Because ((( I have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to Do With IT, OR ""I-N"" IT )))!!!! -- """Satan IS The "G-O-D" Of Your WORLD"""!!! ((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV ))) God Said THAT!!! Now Worship YOUR G-O-D,, Not M-I-N-E!!!!!!!!!

((((( G--O--N--E )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

theophilus

Theophilus::

You Would / DON'T GIVE Your CURSE to Care what I Showed You What God SAID About What - AND W-H-O!!
You Just gave Something that God Said; - not meaning anything that I say OR DO!!

You DON'T KNOW what the "BROKEN" Body of Christ" I-S, And Don't CARE!!!! - You don't give Your Cursing to Know or Care what the - (( "Eating the Body of Christ" )) IS, or (( Drinking His BLOOD ))!!

All any of you ALL ever do is Just (( "S-P-I-T"!! )) Your cursed blood / knowledge of satan, to gain more Respect from ALL the Other FOOLS!! -- ((( Exactly like what's going on with "TRUMP" ))) - just Communists, Atheists and Antichrist!!!!!!! -- You and ""A-L-L"" Men are EITHER, Communist Atheists and Antichrist, O-R - "N-O-T-H-I-N-G"; (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!!! ); not Caring about ANY or Either; just making Stupid and Foolish Arguments, to be ""Popular"" in YOU Cursed World!!!!!!!! ------ Have a Rejoicing DAY in your Foolish World!! - There IS Nothing But GARBAGE EVER GOING ON IN IT!!!!!!

(((( W-A-T-C-H -- Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S-S-S-S )))) -Your World is Falling to it's END!!!!!! -- And I LOVE IT!! -- Because ((( I have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to Do With IT, OR ""I-N"" IT )))!!!! -- """Satan IS The "G-O-D" Of Your WORLD"""!!! ((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV ))) God Said THAT!!! Now Worship YOUR G-O-D,, Not M-I-N-E!!!!!!!!!

((((( G--O--N--E )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

Hello David,

My point was that you were the one being foolish (sorry I didn't make that clearer).

And i will continue to pray for your tortured soul.

~Teryl

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm gonna' watch the news and see if I can figure all this out. :noid:

Letsargue

Where is the fools?

vs

Where are the fools?

I think the latter is correct.

((( N-O-O-O!!!!! ))) A-L-L The Lost IS ONE!!!!! As All The Save IS O-N-E, Stoop Head!!!!!!
God says IT That WAY!!!!!!!!!! -- But Who Cares How or What GOD SAYS!!!!!!????

PAUL -- 031816

theophilus

((( N-O-O-O!!!!! ))) A-L-L The Lost IS ONE!!!!! As All The Save IS O-N-E, Stoop Head!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

Apparently you don't or you wouldn't lie about what is and isn't in His Word. You WILL be held accountable for falsifying His Word.

Just another reason I am praying for you.

~Teryl

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

PAUL -- 031816

You need to take your medication regularly.

Letsargue

Apparently you don't or you wouldn't lie about what is and isn't in His Word. You WILL be held accountable for falsifying His Word.

Just another reason I am praying for you.

~Teryl

YOU Nor Any Other False "Christian" H-A-S -- E-V-E-R Shown anyone anything Written that Proves ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!

You All Just use the Garbage that is guessing in your own GUTS, Not Christ's Word /// THE MIND That HE Gave to US That A-R-E HIS!!!!

Your Prayers are Nothing But the ""CURSING"" OF Christ!! -- You Cannot "DESIRE" but of Satan and HIS B-O-D-Y of FOOLS!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816