ECT WHERE WAS ISRAEL ?

DAN P

Hi to all and I am always amazed that so many do not believe Israel was set aside !!

So , tell me , where was ISRAEL before 1948 , HUH !!

They were SCATTERED around the world and know the Languages of the world , that the 140,000 will be needed to evangelize the world .

What will have to be RESTORED ;

#1 , The New Covenant will be RESTORED to Israel Ezek 36 !

#2 , The restoration of all Land , Which is the Palestinian Covenant .

#3 , The restoration of the Priesthood to Israel , Rev 1:6 and Ex 19:6 .

#4 , There will again be a THEOCRACY .

#5 Christ will sit on David's Throne .

#6 , The Fulness of the Holy Spirit

#7 , Gentiles are saved in the Millennial Kingdom ! Rom 11 :18-22 !

#8 , Sacrifices will be RESTORED , Ezek 40:39 !

Just a few things that will be RESTORED and there are many other things .

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi to all and I am always amazed that so many do not believe Israel was set aside !!

They were SCATTERED around the world and know the Languages of the world , that the 140,000 will be needed to evangelize the world .

dan p

1. The New Covenant of Grace is in effect now.

2. The Palestinian Covenant is man made, between men only.

3. Jesus Christ alone is High Priest, forever.

4. Theocracy ended with the Incarnation of God the Son.

5. Jesus Christ resurrected from death to sit on the eternal throne in heaven (as promised to David) forever.

6. God the Holy Spirit rules in full power in heaven and earth, always.

7. Gentiles are saved by grace in all ages. There is no literal millennial kingdom.

8. The only blood sacrifice pleasing to God, was offered by once and for all, for the remission of sins, by Jesus Christ on the cross.

All eight of your points are misunderstandings of bible, and thus pure nonsense.

DAN P

1. The New Covenant of Grace is in effect now.

2. The Palestinian Covenant is man made, between men only.

3. Jesus Christ alone is High Priest, forever.

4. Theocracy ended with the Incarnation of God the Son.

5. Jesus Christ resurrected from death to sit on the eternal throne in heaven (as promised to David) forever.

6. God the Holy Spirit rules in full power in heaven and earth, always.

7. Gentiles are saved by grace in all ages. There is no literal millennial kingdom.

8. The only blood sacrifice pleasing to God, was offered by once and for all, for the remission of sins, by Jesus Christ on the cross.

All eight of your points are misunderstandings of bible, and thus pure nonsense.

Hi and you are CLAIMING to understand something , are you !!

Tell all where Israel has been for over 2000 years ??

Or fall back on the FALLACY of what Covenant of Grace is found with verse , got that A VERSE , heh heh !!:mock::mock:

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and you are CLAIMING to understand something , are you !!

Tell all where Israel has been for over 2000 years ??

Or fall back on the FALLACY of what Covenant of Grace is found with verse , got that A VERSE , heh heh !!:mock::mock:

dan p

You focus on national Israel, rather than on the spiritual Israel of God: Christ and His church . . which causes you to misinterpret the scriptures regarding these things.

Livelystone

dan p

The name "Israel" means God's firstborn son, and there is only who is an everlasting father and a many membered body consisting of more sons and daughters of God

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion

You have neither signs and wonders nor any knowledge of the things that matter.

Your post is repugnant

DAN P

The name "Israel" means God's firstborn son, and there is only who is an everlasting father and a many membered body consisting of more sons and daughters of God

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion

You have neither signs and wonders nor any knowledge of the things that matter.

Your post is repugnant

Hi , why thank you , especially , since you can show a vers ewhere the words Covenant of Grace is found , and that is Repugnant !!:darwinsm::darwinsm:

dan p