Where is the place of the Skull, Golgotha?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Joel Kramer usually does an excellent job, but today released a turd of a video with RCC talking points and no archaeology. Out of respect to all his other videos I will link it. And say it should be talked about.

Ultimately, Mount Moriah is the place of the crucifixion, and Helena's location is on Mount Zion in the city. On Zion and not Moriah I believe is the key. As does Dominic Eynart's late father who has the best video on it I have seen. More "Old Testament" foreshadowing follows.

13 Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, “In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided.”

Gary K

Banned
Joel Kramer usually does an excellent job, but today released a turd of a video with RCC talking points and no archaeology. Out of respect to all his other videos I will link it. And say it should be talked about.

Ultimately, Mount Moriah is the place of the crucifixion, and Helena's location is on Mount Zion in the city. On Zion and not Moriah I believe is the key. As does Dominic Eynart's late father who has the best video on it I have seen. More "Old Testament" foreshadowing follows.

13 Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, “In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided.”
Gogogatha was a hill right outside the city Jerusalem.

OneIsTheWord

(Aramaic) Goliath = Golgotha = place called the Place of a Skull Calvary Latin Cala
R.69ed590681c5d3bedde1a94b694fb5b3

blood-6.jpg

And you shall bruise His heel." - Genesis 3:15

skull-of-adam.webp

He shall bruise your head,"- Genesis 3:15

as Christ crushes the head of Satan, with his feet, and Christ bruised his heel upon his head.

R-38.jpg

The slaying of Goliath by David was one of the most important events in “Israelite history.” The location of the giant’s head would have been known by all. Hence, “Golgatha” is likely the place of not just any old skull, but the place of the skull of Goliath of Gath. the Messianic Son of David.

costato.webp