ECT Where is the Evidence Which Supports the Idea of Only One Gospel?

Interplanner

while MAD/D'ism continues to play with two gospels, they need to absorb the movie DOVID MEYER. This was shown by the "Christian" network Daystar, yet it is an appeal to secular Jews to be Hassidic. You won't find the name of Christ in it, and although there is some good advice about adversity in life, you won't find a gospel in it. All there is offered is the energetic practice of Hassidic Judaism.

I would like our MAD friends to comment on whether this is what their half-gospel or proto-gospel or whatever-gospel was like, especially as they always seem to say that it was for Israel only.

SaulToPaul 2

while MAD/D'ism continues to play with two gospels, they need to absorb the movie DOVID MEYER. This was shown by the "Christian" network Daystar, yet it is an appeal to secular Jews to be Hassidic. You won't find the name of Christ in it, and although there is some good advice about adversity in life, you won't find a gospel in it. All there is offered is the energetic practice of Hassidic Judaism.

I would like our MAD friends to comment on whether this is what their half-gospel or proto-gospel or whatever-gospel was like, especially as they always seem to say that it was for Israel only.

Anything but the Bible, even Marcus Lamb.

SaulToPaul 2

Anything but the Bible, even Marcus Lamb.

Interplanner

Jerry wrote:
It was not until the Lord Jesus said that "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth (Mt.12:40)

Jerry, you have been asked many times to go through John with your theories and adjust them accordingly. In Jn 1, he says he would rebuilt his temple in 3 days.

SaulToPaul 2

Jerry wrote:
It was not until the Lord Jesus said that "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth (Mt.12:40)

Jerry, you have been asked many times to go through John with your theories and adjust them accordingly. In Jn 1, he says he would rebuilt his temple in 3 days.

"He would REBUILT", grammar scholar?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It only matters that He is risen. Beyond that, what are the bullet points? To me, they are, 1) Love, and 2) Church. :)

What about the Kingdom of God?

Where does that figure in your church?

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

LA