Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

WeberHome

-
Teresa complained in her private letters of feeling abandoned by Christ, and in point of fact was unsure that a God actually exists out there.

Well; according to the Holy Bible-- which Roman Catholicism holds in very high regard --God has a supernatural way of assuring His own that He does in fact exist and that they are not abandoned.

†. Rom 8:16 . .The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

The Greek word for "bears witness" means to corroborate; which Webster's defines as: to support with evidence.

It is possible to short circuit the Spirit's witness.

†. 1Ths 5:19 . . Do not quench the Spirit.

How does one quench the Spirit? Well . . the better question is: How did the most dedicated Catholic nun the twentieth century every produced manage to quench Him? If the most pious role model in the modern Catholic world could quench God's Spirit for virtually five decades, then where does that leave John Q and Jane Doe pew warmer?

Here's an item of interest that isn't talked about much.

†. Rom 8:15 . . For you have not received a spirit of slavery again to fear; but you have received a spirit of adoption, whereby we call out: Abba, Father!

Abba is an Aramaic word. It refers to one's male parent but not as an ordinary noun. It's a vocative.

For example: When my son points me out to one of his friends and says "That's my dad over there." he's not using dad as a vocative. But when he shouts "Hey dad, I'm over here!" then he's using dad to get my attention. That's a vocative.

Rom 8:15 is saying that the spirit of adoption compels "we" to call out to a father rather than a mother. So then, people who feel compelled to call out to Jesus' mom instead of his Father, are not the Father's children because the spirit of adoption would never compel them to do that.

The spirit of adoption, as it turns out, is the spirit of God's son.

†. Gal 4:6 . . As proof that you are children, God sent the spirit of His son into our hearts, crying out: Abba, Father!

The spirit of His son compels the children to pray to Jesus' Father, never to his mother because Jesus never prayed to his mother. So then, people compelled by the spirit of His son will address their prayers to Jesus' Father same as he did.

What does that tell us about Mother Teresa and her devotion to Jesus' mother? Duh. She did not have the spirit of His son in her heart; and she knew it too.

"The place of God in my soul is blank-- There is no God in me-- He is not there-- God does not want me"

People lacking the spirit of His son are not His son's sheep.

†. Rom 8:9 . . If anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

WeberHome

-
Teresa identified with Jesus as her husband; viz: her spouse. So her association with Christ was on a very different level than that of John Q and Jane Doe pew warmer.

†. Gen 2:18 . .The Lord God said: It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a suitable partner for him.

The Hebrew word for "partner" indicates something much more than a buddy. It indicates standing together shoulder to shoulder as a unified team in a common cause.

Married women have a duty to look after their husband's best interests.

†. Gen 3:16 . . he shall be your master.

In other words: wives are not supposed to be independent agents. What this means is: Teresa had no God-given right to forge ahead in India by herself sans Christ's oversight. As soon as she came to the realization that he and she had parted ways; the smart thing would have been for her to stop what she was doing and go back to where they left off.

†. 1John 1:6 . . If we say we have fellowship with him while we continue to walk in darkness, we lie and do not act in truth.

Well; Teresa knew in her own heart that she and Christ were out of fellowship. In point of fact, her husband was nowhere to be found; and she was very disturbed by his absence.

The conclusion to draw from Christ's absence is very straightforward: according to 1John 1:6 Teresa continued to walk in darkness and did not act in truth. For example:

Whenever Jesus sent out his missionaries, it was with the understanding that they not only practice medicine, but that they also proselytize (Luke 9:2) which is something Teresa shunned in order to avoid being evicted from India. As a result, she utterly failed to look after her husband's primary interest.

†. Matt 28:19-20 . . Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you

Proselytizing is in that mandate not once, but twice.

Now get this; and don't block it out. There is cause and effect in that passage: action and reaction. If Jesus' missionaries would obey him, and teach all nations to observe all things whatsoever he commanded them, then what would result?

†. Matt 28:20 . . and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age.

Was Jesus with Teresa always? No; and his absence caused her five decades of darkness and anguish. Had she complied with her avowed husband's wishes, Teresa's association with him would have been greatly improved.

Ben Masada

-
Note the grammatical tense of the "have" verb in the passages below. It's
present tense rather than future, indicating that Christ's believing followers
all have eternal life now-- no delay, and no waiting period.

†. John 3:36 . . He who believes in the Son has eternal life

†. John 6:47 . .Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life.

†. John 6:54 . . Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal
life

†. John 5:24 . . I assure you, those who heed my message and trust in God
who sent me, have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins,
but they have already passed from death into life.

†. 1John 5:13 . .I write these things to you who believe in the name of the
Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

The possession of eternal life is very crucial because according to God's
testimony, as an expert witness in all matters pertaining to life and death;
people who lack eternal life also lack God's son. In other words: people
without eternal life are quite christless.

†. 1John 5:11-12 . . This is what God has testified: He has given us eternal
life, and this life is in His son. So whoever has God's son has this life; and
whosoever does not have this life, does not have His son.

How many christless Christians are there? Well; for starters: Roman
Catholicism currently consists of approximately 1.23 Billion followers who all,
to a man, including the Pope, insist that no one obtains eternal life till
sometime after they pass away.

Well; that can mean but one thing, and one thing only. Seeing as how
Roman Catholics lack eternal life, then according to God's expert testimony;
Mother Teresa lived without Christ, and she passed away without Christ.
Bottom line: Teresa was a christless missionary.

Well; no wonder the poor woman complained about never feeling the slightest
glimmer of the Lord's presence. She was like a blind man in a dark room
looking for a black cat that isn't there.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

None has eternal life. Every one who has been born he or she must die. To live forever belongs to HaShem only and no one else.

WeberHome

None has eternal life. Every one who has been born he or she must die.

Eternal life is often mistaken for immortality. The two are not the same.

Immortality is a physical kind of life that has to do with a superhuman body impervious to age, death, and putrefaction.

Eternal life, on the other hand, isn't a physical kind of life; it's a spirit kind of life; which is why it's possible for people to obtain eternal life before they obtain immortality.

For example: Christ had eternal life when he was here (John 5:26, 1John 1:1-2) but according to Rom 6:9, he didn't obtain immortality till he rose from the dead.

Humans are a physical species of life.

†. Gen 2:7 . . And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground

A physical species of life is incapable of relating to a spirit species of life.

†. 1Cor 214 . . A physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them because they are examined spiritually.

The Father and the Son relate to each other so well because they are the same species of life.

In like manner: humans and their sons relate to each other so well because they are the same species of life.

Can people relate to clams on a personal level? No; they can't, because a clam's nature is foreign to human nature. In like manner: people cannot relate to God on a personal level either because divine nature is foreign to human nature.

God is spirit, and it is His wish that they who would worship Him do so spirit-to-spirit; viz: on a personal level (John 4:24). Well; as-is, humans are a physical species of life; and if they consist of any kind of a spirit component at all, it is entirely human rather than divine.

†. John 3:6 . .What has been born from the flesh is flesh

The eternal life that Christ is authorized to distribute as per John 17:2-3 provides humans with a spirit-to-spirit connection between themselves and the Father and the Son so that humans and the Father and the Son can relate to each other on a personal level instead of only always on a physical level; which in reality is merely an academic level.

Now I hasten to point out that the measure of eternal life that Christ is authorized to distribute does not now, nor shall it ever, transform humans into deities. That's not its purpose. But I will hasten to point out that the possession of eternal life isn't optional; no, it's a must.

†. John 4:24 . . God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit

Not only is eternal life a must; it's also available.

†. 2 Pet 1:3-4 . . His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, in order that by them you might become partakers of the divine nature,

†. John 4:10 . . If you had known the free gift of God, and who it is that says to you "Give me a drink" you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water

†. Rev 22:17 . . And the spirit and the bride keep on saying: “Come!” And let anyone hearing say: “Come!” And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free.