ECT WHERE ARE YOU IN EPH 5:18 ?

DAN P

Hi to all , and most believers can be two ways , in there christian lives DRUNK with Wine or DRUNK with POWER of Holy Spirit !

Eph 5:18 , reads , And do not BE DRUNK ( with ) Wine , in which is Debauchary , but be FILLED by Holy Spirit !!

#1 , Don't be " DRUNK / METHYSKO " is in the Present Tense of Continuous action for more than 2000 years and from this verse there were many drunk believers in that day like today !

#2 , It is obvious from this verse , that they were Low Informational believers as they were not Operating , by the Power of Holy Spirit .

#3 , Paul is saying to " be filled / PIEROO " with the Power of Holy Spirit .

#4 , The #1 and #3 , are verbs in the Imperative Mood of Command to be FILLED with the Power of Holy Spirit so follow Paul 1 Cor 11:1 .

#5 , The reason that I left OUT " the " because it is not in the Greek Text and and it speaks to the POWER and NOT speaking about the Indwelling of the Spirit .

dan p

Last edited:

Jedidiah

"...in which is dissipation..."

Drunkenness is is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed.

1 Corinthians 5:11

DAN P

"...in which is dissipation..."

Drunkenness is is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed.

1 Corinthians 5:11

Hi , and in 1 Cor 5:11 , he is called a Brother , don't you see !!

Where does it say he is not Redeemable ?

dan p

Jedidiah

Hi , and in 1 Cor 5:11 , he is called a Brother , don't you see !!

Where does it say he is not Redeemable ?

dan p
Not "he" Dan, "it." "It" being drunkenness. "It" is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed in a Brother. The Brother does remain a brother, if he is indeed a Brother.

DAN P

Not "he" Dan, "it." "It" being drunkenness. "It" is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed in a Brother. The Brother does remain a brother, if he is indeed a Brother.

Hi , and lets ask what you believe , if " it " can be lost ?

Givew me a verse !!

dan p

Jedidiah

Hi , and lets ask what you believe , if " it " can be lost ?

Givew me a verse !!

dan p
Ephesians 5:18 and 1 Corinthians 5:11.

Drunkenness is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed.

Ephesians 5:18 -- ...do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation...

1 Corinthians 5:11 -- ...I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

:luigi:

DAN P

Ephesians 5:18 and 1 Corinthians 5:11.

Drunkenness is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed.

1 Corinthians 5:11 -- ...I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

:luigi:

Hi and are saying the DRUNKNESS is un-redeemable , so where does it say that with a verse ?

Do you believe in OSAS ?

Yes or NO ?

2 Thess 3:14 , " and do not Associate Intimately with him , in order that he might be Ashamed ." does not then make him Un-redeemable as you believe as Eph 2:8 speaks to OSAS !!

In 1 Cor 5:11 , " THAT IS CALLED " is in the Greek Present Tense and that means that he is ALSO a brother in Christ !!

Your Interpretation , is no where in the Ballpark !!:bang::bang:

I would not even call this a good try !!!!!!!

dan p

Jedidiah

Hi and are saying the DRUNKNESS is un-redeemable , so where does it say that with a verse ?...
...Do you believe in OSAS ?

Yes or NO ?...
I do.
...2 Thess 3:14 , " and do not Associate Intimately with him , in order that he might be Ashamed ." does not then make him Un-redeemable as you believe as Eph 2:8 speaks to OSAS !!...
Drunkenness is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed. Eph5:18, 1Co5:11
...In 1 Cor 5:11 , " THAT IS CALLED " is in the Greek Present Tense and that means that he is ALSO a brother in Christ !!...
If he is indeed a Brother, then he is a Brother; you're not trying to say that drunkenness proves he is a Brother, right ? I wouldn't think so....
...Your Interpretation , is no where in the Ballpark !!:bang::bang:

I would not even call this a good try !!!!!!!

dan p
I don't really know what you're talking about ? I'm saying drunkenness is un-redeemable, in a member of the Body of the Christ and otherwise. It is sin. Our Apostle Paul says, "Kick out the drunk !"

DAN P

I do.
Drunkenness is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed. Eph5:18, 1Co5:11
If he is indeed a Brother, then he is a Brother; you're not trying to say that drunkenness proves he is a Brother, right ? I wouldn't think so....
I don't really know what you're talking about ? I'm saying drunkenness is un-redeemable, in a member of the Body of the Christ and otherwise. It is sin. Our Apostle Paul says, "Kick out the drunk !"

Hi and no-where in Eph 5:18 says that a DRUNK is un-redeemable for the Pentecostals all sin , so you are un-redeemable , also !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Jedidiah

Hi and no-where in Eph 5:18 says that a DRUNK is un-redeemable for the Pentecostals all sin , so you are un-redeemable , also !!:bang::bang:

dan p
Dan. Drunkenness is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed, not drunks. All right ?

DAN P

Dan. Drunkenness is not redeemable and cannot be redeemed, not drunks. All right ?

Hi and you can not prove it by opinions !!

In Gal 3:28 the Greek verb " ARE /ESTI " is in the Present Tense of Continuous results or Action , which means we are ALWAYS " in Christ " or what many call OSAS , and is UN-deniable !!:bang::bang:

Gal 3:28 HAS STRUCK AGAIN !!

DAN P

Jedidiah

Hi and you can not prove it by opinions !!

In Gal 3:28 the Greek verb " ARE /ESTI " is in the Present Tense of Continuous results or Action , which means we are ALWAYS " in Christ " or what many call OSAS , and is UN-deniable !!:bang::bang:

Gal 3:28 HAS STRUCK AGAIN !!

DAN P
Well, something has struck again. :confused:

DAN P

Well, something has struck again. :confused:

Hi , and it struck between the EYES ?

The other 3 verbs are also in the PRESENT TENSE of Continuous Action and can be translated , " there is ."

The 3 verbs can also be translated " cannot ".

Confused by what , your Pastor does not tell you about VERB TENSES and looks like tou have been SHELTERED ?

DAN P

dan p

Jedidiah

Hi , and it struck between the EYES ?

The other 3 verbs are also in the PRESENT TENSE of Continuous Action and can be translated , " there is ."

The 3 verbs can also be translated " cannot ".

Confused by what , your Pastor does not tell you about VERB TENSES and looks like tou have been SHELTERED ?

DAN P

dan p
What's the word for "dissipation," Dan ?

DAN P

What's the word for "dissipation," Dan ?

Hi a Greek word ASOTIA and can translated by , Excess , Dissolute , Debauchery .

Can you tell me why the Presnt Tense is used for " Drunk , Is and Be filled " mean ?

I have to go , so that will give you some time to look those 3 verbs up and explain what it means to be FILLED WITH SPIRIT ?

DAN P

Jedidiah

Hi a Greek word ASOTIA...
Hi Dan, thank you. You say that ASOTIA...
...can [be] translated by , Excess , Dissolute , Debauchery .
...and so it can.

Is ASOTIA related to the Greek word SOZO in your opinion ?
...Can you tell me why the Presnt Tense is used for " Drunk , Is and Be filled " mean ?

I have to go , so that will give you some time to look those 3 verbs up and explain what it means to be FILLED WITH SPIRIT ?

DAN P
I'll think on it and get back to you Dan.

Thanks again !

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi Dan, thank you. You say that ASOTIA...
...and so it can.

Is ASOTIA related to the Greek word SOZO in your opinion ?
I'll think on it and get back to you Dan.

Thanks again !

Hi , and you will find the definition in STRONG'S G 810 !!

I do not know every thing , so just goggle it and it is there !!

dan p

Jedidiah

Hi , and you will find the definition in STRONG'S G 810 !!

I do not know every thing , so just goggle it and it is there !!

dan p
Here is what I found from the first link:

"810 asōtía (from 1 /A "without" and 4982 /sṓzō, "save") – properly, what can't be saved"

DAN P

Here is what I found from the first link:

"810 asōtía (from 1 /A "without" and 4982 /sṓzō, "save") – properly, what can't be saved"

Hi and what you have written does NOT TRUMP EPH 2:8 where the SOZO is in the Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and a Participle !!

Nor does it TRUMP Col 2:7 , begins " Having been ROOTED " is also in the Greek Perfect Tense and speaks to OSAS forever , we are always Redeemed and NEVER LOST !!

DAN P

Jedidiah

Hi and what you have written does NOT TRUMP EPH 2:8 where the SOZO is in the Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and a Participle !!

Nor does it TRUMP Col 2:7 , begins " Having been ROOTED " is also in the Greek Perfect Tense and speaks to OSAS forever , we are always Redeemed and NEVER LOST !!

DAN P
Hi Dan,

Just for clarification: You know the difference between drunkenness, and a drunk, right ?

The verse says that drunkenness "cannot be saved." Eph5:18