Where are Yoouuuu~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Could be I'm/they're not as LOST (Lost) as you believe.

Being disagreeable is not necessarily a sign of truth.

Frank -- 062810 Psalm 18:8 (KJV)

Hebrews 1:7 KJV - & - Isaiah 4:4 KJV -

I believe that you and they all believe that the Baptism in Acts 2:38 KJV is either not water. Or you all believe that water Baptism is not “absolutely” essential for ones salvation. - When God so clearly says it is. That’s where the Lost ends, or stays Lost.

Disagreement depends on who one disagrees with. With God, you’re lost; but with man, you are justified as long as you AGEEE with God.

Paul – 062810

Last edited:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I believe that you and they all believe that the Baptism in Acts 2:38 KJV is either not water. Or you all believe that water Baptism is not “absolutely” essential for ones salvation. - When God so clearly says it is. That’s where the Lost ends, or stays Lost.
If one believes that baptism is essential for salvation, then one is lost for an explanation of Luke 23:39-43 (KJV). One would also be lost for an explanation of Matthew 3:13-17 (KJV). Certainly Jesus did not need to be baptized. To say that He did, as an essential to salvation, would be blasphemous.
Disagreement depends on who one disagrees with. With God, you’re lost; but with man, you are justified as long as you AGEEE with God.
Disagreement depends on what one disagrees with, not whom. Your claim to God's agreement on the subject of baptism leaves much to be desired.
Paul – 062810
Frank -- 062910 Psalm 18:8 (KJV)

Letsargue

If one believes that baptism is essential for salvation, then one is lost for an explanation of Luke 23:39-43 (KJV). One would also be lost for an explanation of Matthew 3:13-17 (KJV). Certainly Jesus did not need to be baptized. To say that He did, as an essential to salvation, would be blasphemous.

Disagreement depends on what one disagrees with, not whom. Your claim to God's agreement on the subject of baptism leaves much to be desired.

Frank -- 062910 Psalm 18:8 (KJV)

1 Peter 3:20-21 KJV – “The longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, EIGHT SOULS WERE SAVED BY WATER. 21- THE LIKE FIGURE WHEREUNTO EVEN BAPTISM DOTH ALSO NOW SAVE US”. ------ Sorry, but God said, “doth also now save us”. - Peter was a “Christian”, writing to “Christians”, - It does not apply to those who do not believe the inspired Word of God. - SORRY!

All who were in the ark were SAVED, and there were none who were not in the ark, SAVED. It was the water that “RESURRECTED” the ark above the sinful world. – Sure, YOU can deny that if you dare.

Paul – 062910

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
1 Peter 3:20-21 KJV – “The longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, EIGHT SOULS WERE SAVED BY WATER. 21- THE LIKE FIGURE WHEREUNTO EVEN BAPTISM DOTH ALSO NOW SAVE US”. ------ Sorry, but God said, “doth also now save us”. - Peter was a “Christian”, writing to “Christians”, - It does not apply to those who do not believe the inspired Word of God. - SORRY!

All who were in the ark were SAVED, and there were none who were not in the ark, SAVED. It was the water that “RESURRECTED” the ark above the sinful world. – Sure, YOU can deny that if you dare.

Paul – 062910
The ark floated on the water (duh), it was not resurrected and it is not an early reference to baptism. Plus you left out the reason Peter advocated baptism which is "having a good conscience toward God." Now, considering that Jesus "preached unto the spirits in prison ...", did He insist that they be baptized first? Kinda doubt it, since they were disobedient spirits. And so, baptism is acknowledging the "Spirit that quickeneth", not some ritual that is required for salvation. Despite what you are saying, there is NO Scriptural evidence that baptism is required for salvation. John 3:14-17 (KJV)

Plus you did not address the questions I raised from Matthew 3:13-17 (KJV) and Luke 23:39-43 (KJV) concerning baptism.

Frank -- 063010 Psalm 18:9 (KJV)

Letsargue

The ark floated on the water (duh), it was not resurrected and it is not an early reference to baptism. Plus you left out the reason Peter advocated baptism which is "having a good conscience toward God." Now, considering that Jesus "preached unto the spirits in prison ...", did He insist that they be baptized first? Kinda doubt it, since they were disobedient spirits. And so, baptism is acknowledging the "Spirit that quickeneth", not some ritual that is required for salvation. Despite what you are saying, there is NO Scriptural evidence that baptism is required for salvation. John 3:14-17 (KJV)

Plus you did not address the questions I raised from Matthew 3:13-17 (KJV) and Luke 23:39-43 (KJV) concerning baptism.

Frank -- 063010 Psalm 18:9 (KJV)

Mark 16:16 KJV – Acts 2:38 KJV – Acts 8:38 KJV – Matthew 28:19 KJV – Romans 6:3 KJV – John 3:5 KJV – BORN AGAIN is by the Water and the Spirit. Baptized of WATER, and Baptized of the Holy Ghost. – That’s what GOD and CHRIST said. SORRY!

You don’t have to believe that, or any thing. – The Lost cannot! --- However, FAITH is the EVIDENCE. The lack of faith is LOST.

Paul – 063010

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Mark 16:16 KJV – Acts 2:38 KJV – Acts 8:38 KJV – Matthew 28:19 KJV – Romans 6:3 KJV – John 3:5 KJV – BORN AGAIN is by the Water and the Spirit. Baptized of WATER, and Baptized of the Holy Ghost. – That’s what GOD and CHRIST said. SORRY!
No, they didn't, and blustering on about it cannot make it so.
You don’t have to believe that, or any thing. – The Lost cannot! --- However, FAITH is the EVIDENCE. The lack of faith is LOST.
:sigh: Mark 16:16 (KJV). What will happen to a non-believer who is baptized? What will happen to a believer who is not baptized? If you believe that baptism is necessary for salvation, then Jesus contradicted himself here, didn't He? Outside of the fact that you are confusing symbolism and literalism, you can't squeeze your favored take into a damnation message.
Paul – 063010
Frank -- 070110

heir

TOL Subscriber
Acts 2:38 KJV - is Peter preaching the "GOSPEL" to 120 Lost Gentile people out every nation under Heaven. - The Gospel, and Baptism is the same thing, the same doctrine of salvation.
That's not what the Bible says.

Acts 2:5 KJV And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
Acts 2:14 KJV But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Acts 2:22 KJV Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Acts 2:36 KJV Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

The Gospel is the death, buriel, and resurrection of jesus Christ, and Baptism is "DOING" the Gospel, and "HAVE DONE" the death, buriel, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ. -- Maybe you should reread it again!

The gospel of YOUR salvation is that Jesus Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again on the third day! (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) Please show in Acts 2 where Peter tells them that Jesus Christ died for their sins.

Letsargue

That's not what the Bible says.

Acts 2:5 KJV And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
Acts 2:14 KJV But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Acts 2:22 KJV Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Acts 2:36 KJV Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

The gospel of YOUR salvation is that Jesus Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again on the third day! (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) Please show in Acts 2 where Peter tells them that Jesus Christ died for their sins.

Acts 2:8-11 KJV – 8- “How hear we EVERY MAN IN OUR OWN TONGUE , WHEREIN WE WERE BORN? -- 9- Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10- Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11- Cretes and Arabians.
WE DO HEAR THEM SPEAK IN OUR TONGUES the wonderful works of God”.

God also said that! -- And you call yourself a “Christian”? – Some Christians know and believe what GOD SAID, -- However????

Paul – 070110

heir

TOL Subscriber
Acts 2:8-11 KJV – 8- “How hear we EVERY MAN IN OUR OWN TONGUE , WHEREIN WE WERE BORN? -- 9- Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10- Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11- Cretes and Arabians.
WE DO HEAR THEM SPEAK IN OUR TONGUES the wonderful works of God”.

God also said that! --
Jews and proselytes.
And you call yourself a “Christian”? – Some Christians know and believe what GOD SAID, -- However????
Yes, thank you. I am a Bible believer. It means what it says, where it says it, to whom it says it and I know that Peter was not preaching to you or me.

Matthew 10:5-6 KJV These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Last edited:

Letsargue

Jews and proselytes.
Yes, thank you. I am a Bible believer. It means what it says, where it says it, to whom it says it and I know that Peter was not preaching to you or me.

Matthew 10:5-6 KJV These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

No, you are not a Bible believer, you just believe what you want to.

On Pentecost, the 120 were “Gentiles” of the Lost Sheep of Israel. The 120 had the blood line of Jacob / Israel, but for generations their fathers and forefathers had moved around and settled in different nations of the GENTILES, becoming Gentiles by birth / BY BIRTH. - That’s what it says. But you’re not going to have anything to do with what God or Christ says in the rest of the Scriptures. You all just take what you want to, to back up your foolish doctrines. – The Apostle Paul was sent to these same lost sheep of Israel, who at that time were born Gentiles having the blood of Jacob. Paul was sent to the Israelites in the gentile nations, who didn’t know they were truly Israelites. Now prove me wrong in that also!

Paul – 070110

SaulToPaul 2

No, you are not a Bible believer, you just believe what you want to.

On Pentecost, the 120 were “Gentiles” of the Lost Sheep of Israel. The 120 had the blood line of Jacob / Israel, but for generations their fathers and forefathers had moved around and settled in different nations of the GENTILES, becoming Gentiles by birth / BY BIRTH. - That’s what it says. But you’re not going to have anything to do with what God or Christ says in the rest of the Scriptures. You all just take what you want to, to back up your foolish doctrines. – The Apostle Paul was sent to these same lost sheep of Israel, who at that time were born Gentiles having the blood of Jacob. Paul was sent to the Israelites in the gentile nations, who didn’t know they were truly Israelites. Now prove me wrong in that also!

Paul – 070110

:chuckle:

Jews and proselytes = Gentiles.

Got it!

Jeff - 070210

SaulToPaul 2

Jews and proselytes.

I think Letsargue is into the same Gentile Israelism/Preterism as Rabbi Tetelestein is in.

Letsargue

:chuckle:

Jews and proselytes = Gentiles.

Got it!

Jeff - 070210

One is either a Child of God, or a Gentile.

Today, one is either a Christian, or a Gentile.

One cannot be Christian and a Gentile at the same time.

One cannot be a Christian and a Jew at the same time.
One cannot be a Christian and a Mormon at the same time.
One cannot be saved and lost at the same time.

Gentiles are just those without God, nothing else.

Paul -- 070210

Letsargue

Jews and proselytes.

Yes Matthew 10:5-6 KJV - says what it says, AND SO DOES Acts 2:8-11 KJV – “How hear we every man IN OUR OWN TONGUE, wherein we were born? 9- Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10- Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11- Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God”.

GOD said that too, but you must change it to mean something else, like they were BORN Israelites. -- They were BORN GENTILES, of their Gentile nations. – Again, - and you SAY! You believe GOD. Let’s hear another big one!

Paul – 071610

zoo22

What appears to me, Letargue, is that you're (pretty much) yet one more of the "you're not a 'true' believer" folks here at TOL. That's pretty much a dime a dozen. Of course, it doesn't matter much what one believes to be pegged to a "non" believer list, at least from someone or another or another... Like say, you.

Do you disagree?

Do you have anything better than vitriol?

Letsargue

What appears to me, Letargue, is that you're (pretty much) yet one more of the "you're not a 'true' believer" folks here at TOL. That's pretty much a dime a dozen. Of course, it doesn't matter much what one believes to be pegged to a "non" believer list, at least from someone or another or another... Like say, you.

Do you disagree?

Do you have anything better than vitriol?

Yes, I agree (somewhat), but not in your entire standard you set for fools that don’t believe every Word God said. – It appears that “EVEN YOU” believe that a person can pick and choose what to believe and what not to believe what Christ said. Christ said what he said, and it’s all the Truth, the letter of it and the Spirit of it.

I have only the Scriptures in the letter of the Word, and THE SPIRIT OF THAT SAME WORD. Give it some acid term if you must.

Paul – 071610

Status
Not open for further replies.