Where are the TruthSmackers in Fighting the Enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin (Wiccan)

Lighthouse said:
:bang:
Did I say that you didn't care?! No! Get a clue! Grow a brain! The word "if" is a clause, moron!

The word "if" is most certainly not a "clause," though it does make the phrase behind it a conditional clause.

Why does anyone put up with you?

Lighthouse, the only people who ever have problems with me are people who want to excuse their own wrong-doing.

Justin

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
As for me, Jay, I'm not concerned if you hate me.
Are you living in drug dazed haze? I never said I hated you. My wife and I love and care for you.

I'm not concerned if you think you are better than me.
I am just like you--a human needing God--though I am now saved by the goodness and love of Jesus.
I'm not even concerned about what you think about Wiccans. To place it in your terms, I have only one Judge. And you are not He.

Justin
You should be concerned what God thinks:

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,
And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the LORD...

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
Are you living in drug dazed haze?

Actually, I am a recovering drug addict.

I never said I hated you. My wife and I love and care for you.

Oh, I know you never said it. I'm quite aware of that.

I am just like you--a human needing God--though I am now saved by the goodness and love of Jesus.

Yet you can, with those same fingers, call homosexuals names intended to drive them away from the Gospel Message that you claim to be spreading? :think:

You should be concerned what God thinks:

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,
And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the LORD...

As should you ... for if you read the above passage, it's saying "rebellion is just as bad as witchcraft, and stubbornness is just as bad as iniquity and idolatry." Your refusal to abide by passages such as Rom 2:1-4 is rebellion. Your continued excuse-making demonstrates your stubbornness.

Justin

Balder

Someone gave me bad rep points and commented that I need psychotherapy for my post on this thread, but didn't leave an initial or a name. Would you care to address me in the open and non-anonymously?

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Actually, I am a recovering drug addict.
Okay.

Yet you can, with those same fingers, call homosexuals names intended to drive them away from the Gospel Message that you claim to be spreading? :think:
I have seen homosexuals change through the power of Jesus. Sometimes we sinners need to be jolted!
for if you read the above passage, it's saying "rebellion is just as bad as witchcraft, and stubbornness is just as bad as iniquity and idolatry."
Justin
As stated, witchcraft is wrong, evil, sin!

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
So is your false and pride-centered notion that it is "Christlike" to call a homosexual a "faggot."

Justin
The apostle Paul called false teachers dogs. Was he prideful? Or did he love people and wanted them to repent?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Justin (Wiccan) said:
The word "if" is most certainly not a "clause," though it does make the phrase behind it a conditional clause.
Either way, I never said you didn't care.

Lighthouse, the only people who ever have problems with me are people who want to excuse their own wrong-doing.

Justin
:rolleyes:

You're a pathetic troll. I argue for what the Bible says, and you take it as a personal attack, and then attack me for attacking you, when I did not such thing. You don't care about the truth. You just want to label Christians as hypocrites, and use us as an excuse to not follow Jesus, even though you say we are completely contradictory to Him. That's one of the most pathetic cop-outs I have ever heard from anyone.

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
The apostle Paul called false teachers dogs. Was he prideful? Or did he love people and wanted them to repent?

Paul was not speaking to the false teachers, but to those who might be swayed by them. He warned the Phillipians in the strongest possible terms--not because he wanted the false teachers to "repent," for the letter is not addressed to them, but because he wanted to Phillipians to avoid them.

Was Paul prideful? Well, he adamantly refused to take a second chance on John Mark--indeed, the contention over that was so strong as to separate Paul and Barnabas for a while.

Nonetheless, I am not speaking to Paul, or of Peter ... I am speaking to you, Jay, and to Lighthouse, and this is my question. How is calling homosexuals "faggots" in obedience to Rom 2:1-4?

Justin

Justin (Wiccan)

You don't care about the truth. You just want to label Christians as hypocrites, and use us as an excuse to not follow Jesus, even though you say we are completely contradictory to Him. That's one of the most pathetic cop-outs I have ever heard from anyone.

That is a lie on your part. My leaving the Christian church had nothing to do with you or Jay, nor even with other Christians.

I do not wish to label Christians as hypocrites: the only people who deserve that label (in this specific conversation) are you and Jay, for you say "Obey God," yet refuse to do what you say.

Justin

Justin (Wiccan)

Lighthouse said:
Show how I have not obeyed God. Go ahead.

One example of the actual scriptures that you have disobeyed are:
Rom 2:1 "You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."

You, who pass judgement on homosexuals for "breaking the law," are condemning yourself, because you also break the law.

Are you not sinners? Whether or not you are saved, have you not "fallen short of the grace of God," each and every one of you? According to your scriptures, God is not concerned over which part of the Law is broken, only that there has been a breach. If a person commits a homosexual act, they have broken the law. If a person tells a little white lie against their neighbor, they have broken the law.

So what should be your treatment of "sinners?"

Jude 22-23
22 Be merciful to those who doubt;
23 snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

Where is your mercy mixed with fear?

Justin

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Paul was not speaking to the false teachers,
Whom did he call dogs? Answer the question and was he righteous for doing so?

Nonetheless, I am not speaking to Paul, or of Peter ... I am speaking to you, Jay, and to Lighthouse, and this is my question. How is calling homosexuals "faggots" in obedience to Rom 2:1-4?

Justin
Are you a homosexual, a faggot, a queer?

Freak

What would it matter to you?

Justin
Not only are you a witch but a homosexual. Both deserve the death penalty.

My friend, you need to turn to Jesus Christ, who is God, before dying and ending up in hell.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Justin (Wiccan) said:
One example of the actual scriptures that you have disobeyed are:
Rom 2:1 "You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."

You, who pass judgement on homosexuals for "breaking the law," are condemning yourself, because you also break the law.
You're retarded, aren't you?

I do not "pass judgment" on homosexuals for "breaking the law." And, beside, God has already judged them, and they have condemned themselves for not believing on God's Son.

Also, I may have broken the law, but I am no longer under the law, and can therefore no longer break it. Not only am I currently not a lawbreaker, I have enver been a homosexual. So I am not doing the "same things" homos are.

Are you not sinners? Whether or not you are saved, have you not "fallen short of the grace of God," each and every one of you? According to your scriptures, God is not concerned over which part of the Law is broken, only that there has been a breach. If a person commits a homosexual act, they have broken the law. If a person tells a little white lie against their neighbor, they have broken the law.
I have fallen short of the glory of God, but I have been sanctified and justified by faith in Him. And I am no longer a sinner, for I have been freed from sin, by the blood of Jesus Christ!

So what should be your treatment of "sinners?"

Jude 22-23
22 Be merciful to those who doubt;
23 snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

Where is your mercy mixed with fear?

Justin
You don't doubt. You outright deny. That's completely a different matter.

"...hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.":think:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Justin (Wiccan) said:
On what basis do you say this?

Justin
James 2:10:duh:

:rolleyes:

You want to use it against us, be prepared to have it used against you. Unless you want to be a hypocrite.:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.