ECT WHEN WILL ISRAEL BE SAVED ??

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi to all and when was Israel SAVED ?? Many will remember that I asked many that qeustion , remember ??

Lets look at Rom 11:26 , And so ALL ISRAEL will be saved , just as it has been written , THE DELIVERER will come out of Zion , and He will turn away Ungodliness from Jacob !!

#1 The first verb " SHALL BE SAVED /SOZO " is in the Greek Future Tense , PASSIVE VOICE and Indivative Mood !!

dan p

I thought about pointing out that not all Israel is Israel. But so many perverts twist what Paul is saying that people miss the point because of said perverts. Those looking forward to the messiah will be saved. The white sepulchers will not be saved.

Interplanner

NOne of the Isaiah quotes were about our future. They were about what had taken place in Isiaah's future/Paul's present.

Interplanner

Hebrews is concerned with New Covenant Israel which inherits the City.
There is no need to talk about the land in that letter.

Become a believer, not a skeptic.

No, you can't divide the new covenant up either. And, it (Hebrews) does talk about the land. It says that those who refuse the voice from heaven about the salvation in Christ will see their land burnt.

You are foisting a completely foreign history and reality on the NT. It's pretty awful.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But you don't get it.
Unless the writers talk about land in every single book of the Bible then what they said about land in some books is canceled.
You would think once would be enough.
But no matter how upset GOD ever got with Israel, He always promised He would keep His promises to them.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You would think once would be enough.
But no matter how upset GOD ever got with Israel, He always promised He would keep His promises to them.

Yep! He created Israel for His glory and He will demonstrate His faithfulness to them and to the nations when they are united back in the land under their King and Messiah.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep! He created Israel for His glory and He will demonstrate His faithfulness to them and to the nations when they are united back in the land under their King and Messiah.
Yeppers!
We can count on it because GOD keeps His word.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hebrews is concerned with New Covenant Israel which inherits the City.
There is no need to talk about the land in that letter.

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Heb 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
Heb 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Abraham knew he would have to wait until the Heavenly City of new Jerusalem came down, before he would inherit the land with all of the saints including myself.

A sturdy of the promises to Abraham and all the saints is that they will inherit the whole earth, not strips of land apportioned to various tribes of Israel in the middle east.

Rom 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:
Rom 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Rom 4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Rom 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

LA

Interplanner

Yep - none of the Isaiah quotes were about our future.

They were/are...about the future of Jacob.

Not what was used in Rom 11. That is an irrelevant point, as it is all through the NT. It is simply an offbeat thought used by 2P2P to try to stay alive.

Interplanner

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Heb 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
Heb 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Abraham knew he would have to wait until the Heavenly City of new Jerusalem came down, before he would inherit the land with all of the saints including myself.

A sturdy of the promises to Abraham and all the saints is that they will inherit the whole earth, not strips of land apportioned to various tribes of Israel in the middle east.

Rom 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:
Rom 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Rom 4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Rom 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

LA

Amen!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm happy that you are not alone in your confusion - IF you read her right; that is.

For your ability to get at the actually intended sense of another's words continues to prove way overrated by you :chuckle:

If you do not believe the Apostles teachings then you have nothing to do with Christ.

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

LA

Interplanner

I'm happy that you are not alone in your confusion - IF you read her right; that is.

For your ability to get at the actually intended sense of another's words continues to prove way overrated by you :chuckle:

And when I read yours--when you finally vomit it after several dry heaves (dry sense of humor)--it is so contorted and tortured (even the grammar) that I really am not interested in the Bible again for quite a while. That conflicted, dividing, 2 gospels stuff? Yuck. The Jacob stuff? You need air and sunlight. And on and on.

Yes I know what the other gospel of Gal 1 was. IT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOUR PAL EXPLAINED TO BE THE KINGDOM GOSPEL THAT IS IN MATT--EARLY ACTS WHICH IS 'NOT PART OF THE NT' or some such slobber. It's an addition of some works of the law to the grace of Christ.

Why do you ask questions like that which are all settled and defined by Galatians, as though it was as much taboo to read Galatians as Josephus? Either you gag me doctrinally or you really need to completely redo your communication manner.

The risk of not agreeing with Paul is anathema. The risk of not agreeing with you is pittance--maybe lots of your cartoons. so what?

Danoh

And when I read yours--when you finally vomit it after several dry heaves (dry sense of humor)--it is so contorted and tortured (even the grammar) that I really am not interested in the Bible again for quite a while. That conflicted, dividing, 2 gospels stuff? Yuck. The Jacob stuff? You need air and sunlight. And on and on.

Yes I know what the other gospel of Gal 1 was. IT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOUR PAL EXPLAINED TO BE THE KINGDOM GOSPEL THAT IS IN MATT--EARLY ACTS WHICH IS 'NOT PART OF THE NT' or some such slobber. It's an addition of some works of the law to the grace of Christ.

Why do you ask questions like that which are all settled and defined by Galatians, as though it was as much taboo to read Galatians as Josephus? Either you gag me doctrinally or you really need to completely redo your communication manner.

The risk of not agreeing with Paul is anathema. The risk of not agreeing with you is pittance--maybe lots of your cartoons. so what?

So says mr seven new THREADS a day all about Mad; though clueless of Mad.

Whatsa matter; your feelings hurt again :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So says mr seven new THREADS a day all about Mad; though clueless of Mad.

Whatsa matter; your feelings hurt again :chuckle:

Inter can see that the gospel you hold to is not the gospel of Christ or Paul.

but you are so blinded by your ideas that the truth can not be seen by you.

Peter and Paul preached the same Gospel of Christ and you preach another altogether.

LA