ECT WHEN WILL ISRAEL BE SAVED ??

DAN P

Hi to all and when was Israel SAVED ?? Many will remember that I asked many that qeustion , remember ??

Lets look at Rom 11:26 , And so ALL ISRAEL will be saved , just as it has been written , THE DELIVERER will come out of Zion , and He will turn away Ungodliness from Jacob !!

#1 The first verb " SHALL BE SAVED /SOZO " is in the Greek Future Tense , PASSIVE VOICE and Indivative Mood !!

Who has seen ALL Israel saved at any time , OR were you all asleep ??

#3 The THIRD verb is " THERE SHALL COME " a deliverer out of Zion , so has any one seen Him come to deliver Israel ?

#4 The fifth verb is " shall turn away " ungodliness from Jacob , who has seen this PHENOMENON happen ??

Acts 2 and their Acts 2:38 are not even on the RADAR , nor New Covenant , nor any other Cult !

PENTECOST is OVER , deal with it !!!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ came out of Zion 2000 years ago.

Rom 11:26 , And so ALL ISRAEL will be saved , just as it has been written , THE DELIVERER will come out of Zion , and He will turn away Ungodliness from Jacob !!

The next time Christ comes He will give reward to those whose works are righteous and will save them from the world by gathering them to Himself.

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

LA

DAN P

Christ came out of Zion 2000 years ago.

Rom 11:26 , And so ALL ISRAEL will be saved , just as it has been written , THE DELIVERER will come out of Zion , and He will turn away Ungodliness from Jacob !!

The next time Christ comes He will give reward to those whose works are righteous and will save them from the world by gathering them to Himself.

Hi and since we are talking about Israel in Jesus Second Coming Israel will become Kings and Priests Rev 1:6 and first written Ex 19:6 , and many PENTECOSTAL will be doing serive in God's temple in the Millennium , BUT WILL GO THROUGH THE GREAT TRIBULATION , ALSO !!\\

dan p!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi to all and when was Israel SAVED ?? Many will remember that I asked many that qeustion , remember ??

Lets look at Rom 11:26 , And so ALL ISRAEL will be saved , just as it has been written , THE DELIVERER will come out of Zion , and He will turn away Ungodliness from Jacob !!

#1 The first verb " SHALL BE SAVED /SOZO " is in the Greek Future Tense , PASSIVE VOICE and Indivative Mood !!

Who has seen ALL Israel saved at any time , OR were you all asleep ??

#3 The THIRD verb is " THERE SHALL COME " a deliverer out of Zion , so has any one seen Him come to deliver Israel ?

#4 The fifth verb is " shall turn away " ungodliness from Jacob , who has seen this PHENOMENON happen ??

Acts 2 and their Acts 2:38 are not even on the RADAR , nor New Covenant , nor any other Cult !

PENTECOST is OVER , deal with it !!!

dan p

You're right about the verb tense of 'will be saved' now look a little close at when that was said!

Danoh

You're right about the verb tense of 'will be saved' now look a little close at when that was said!

Your failure is not in when it was said, rather; in the overall scope and context within which, and to whom, and about what, it was said.

Psalms 14:7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Psalms 53:6 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Psalms 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Psalms 128:5 The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.

Psalms 134:3 The LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.

Psalms 135:21 Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Isaiah 37:32 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.

Joel 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

59:8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace. 59:9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness. 59:10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.

59:12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them; 59:13 In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood. 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

59:16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. 59:17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak. 59:18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence. 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. 59:21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

All Second Advent.

Some more...

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. 60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

60:10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee. 60:11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

60:14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. 60:15 Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. 60:16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. 60:20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 60:21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

All of it is Second Advent.

Some more...

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Acts 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Hebrews 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

The passage does not say He sat down forever.

Rather, that He offered one sacrifice for sins forever.

And then sat down at the right hand of God expecting til his enemies be His footstool.

DAN P

Hi and there 5 verb tenses in Rom 11:26 !!

#1 . SHALL BE SAVED /SOZO is in the Future tense , Passive Voice and Indicative Mood !!

#2, IT IS WRITTEN is in the Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and in the Indicative Mood !!

#3 , THERE SHALL COME , is in the FUTURE TENSE , Active Voice and in the Indicative Mood !!

#4, THE DELIVERER is in the Present Tense Passive Voice and a Participle , and the Present Tense speaks to the Dispensation of the Grace of God as preached by Paul and NEVER Peter !!

#5 , SHALL TURN AWAY is also in the FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE which means the subject is God and He will bring it all to PASS and means that Paul is Pre-tri !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and there 5 verb tenses in Rom 11:26 !!

#1 . SHALL BE SAVED /SOZO is in the Future tense , Passive Voice and Indicative Mood !!

#2, IT IS WRITTEN is in the Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and in the Indicative Mood !!

#3 , THERE SHALL COME , is in the FUTURE TENSE , Active Voice and in the Indicative Mood !!

#4, THE DELIVERER is in the Present Tense Passive Voice and a Participle , and the Present Tense speaks to the Dispensation of the Grace of God as preached by Paul and NEVER Peter !!

#5 , SHALL TURN AWAY is also in the FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE which means the subject is God and He will bring it all to PASS and means that Paul is Pre-tri !!

dan p

sorry, Dan, you're just not aware of what's going on there. It is Isaiah speaking 700 years earlier. Paul says it has come to pass. It sounds future because it is from Isaiah. But Paul is in Isaiah's future! All the things have taken place. Those who believe that are the Israel of God of 9:6, where the distinction was first made.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quit doing what you are ever complaining against some of my fellow Mads about.

I am pointing out the literal understanding of that verses is Yea Yea nay nay so you must understand it that way if you are so much a literalist.

but you have different rules to suit yourself.

We who are of the Bride have come unto the Heavenly Zion but you have come to nothing but an imagined body for yourself because you want the Jews to be the Bride and you are not in it.

LA

Interplanner

:chuckle:

You see STP, the thing you have to resolve is that the heavenly Zion theme is strongest in the "Jewish" letter--Hebrews. If you were on the right track, there would absolutely solid evidence of another episode in the boundaries of Israel in Hebrews.

DAN P

sorry, Dan, you're just not aware of what's going on there. It is Isaiah speaking 700 years earlier. Paul says it has come to pass. It sounds future because it is from Isaiah. But Paul is in Isaiah's future! All the things have taken place. Those who believe that are the Israel of God of 9:6, where the distinction was first made.

Hi and what ever !!

The FUTURE TENSE is talking abour the FUTURE othjerwise it has no meaning , just as you believe !!

dan p