ECT WHEN DOES THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN APPEAR ??

Interplanner

He might be trying out for a DayStar fiction writer.

I have no connection to Daystar. They happen to have an exhibit hour each week of Christian movies that are 3-4 years old.

I don't know why you would have trouble with them anyway when they show enthusaism for Hassidism as though it was "Christian." You are among the most inconsistent thinkers I have ever met.

SaulToPaul 2

I have no connection to Daystar. They happen to have an exhibit hour each week of Christian movies that are 3-4 years old.

I don't know why you would have trouble with them anyway when they show enthusaism for Hassidism as though it was "Christian." You are among the most inconsistent thinkers I have ever met.

:chuckle:

Interplanner

So the D'ist "answer" to the Mt24A & B formula is to close the post. Got it. Brilliant. That way people will probably forget it and resort again to cheap put downs.

What is a person supposed to do after 2 years here if a reader like Steko says, after 2 years of posting about the DofJ, that AD70 was the redemption of Israel? Do you not see the frustration with dealing with that? It is not even an intelligent question about the topic. And then he gets 'thanked' for his question.

SaulToPaul 2

So the D'ist "answer" to the Mt24A & B formula is to close the post. Got it. Brilliant. That way people will probably forget it and resort again to cheap put downs.

What is a person supposed to do after 2 years here if a reader like Steko says, after 2 years of posting about the DofJ, that AD70 was the redemption of Israel? Do you not see the frustration with dealing with that? It is not even an intelligent question about the topic. And then he gets 'thanked' for his question.

We didn't close it.