ECT WHEN ARE GIFTS GIVEN ?

TweetyBird

I appreciate the intended correction :)

Nothing to worry about, though; I was merely reflecting on the starting point of God's grace power.

Note it here; for example...

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Grace Motivation!

:)

I don't see what that has to do with "the starting point of God's grace power". In fact, I have no clue what that means. None of the verses you quoted even "goes there", seriously. It's all just a real :dizzy:

DAN P

I don't see what that has to do with "the starting point of God's grace power". In fact, I have no clue what that means. None of the verses you quoted even "goes there", seriously. It's all just a real :dizzy:

Hi and we are talking about GIFTS , are we not ?

dan p

TweetyBird

Nah; that's just you. You think you saw Paul. But in reality, you "saw a puddy tat..." :chuckle:

:chuckle:

You are right, there are a bunch of "puddy tats" running loose around here. Peter called them roaring lions seeking whom they can destroy :smack:

DAN P

Maybe you were, but what that has to do with power and Rom 12 is illusive.

Hi and does God give gifts and who else has the POWER to do that , so get real !!

Did Christ have the POWER to be raised from the dead , POWERRRRRRRRRRRR !!

dan p

TweetyBird

Hi and does God give gifts and who else has the POWER to do that , so get real !!

Did Christ have the POWER to be raised from the dead , POWERRRRRRRRRRRR !!

dan p

I never said God is not powerful and I never said that God has all power and I never said that it was not resurrection power that raised Jesus from the dead. You seem to think you are God? :first:

There is nothing said about super human power in Rom 12, which is why your angle is a mystery on that.

DAN P

I never said God is not powerful and I never said that God has all power and I never said that it was not resurrection power that raised Jesus from the dead. You seem to think you are God? :first:

There is nothing said about super human power in Rom 12, which is why your angle is a mystery on that.

Hi and you were the one that mentioned POWER and never said that I am God , either !!

And connot resonate with you as you can believe 1 Cor 13: 8 where GIFTS in verse 8 have ceased as the verbs in verse 8 are in the FUTURE TENSE because Israel has been set aside , is why the tense is in the FUTURE TENSE as they will be in operation as Mark 16:15-18 !!

I have answered all questions that you have asked BUT have AVOIDED mine as to HOW you were saved , not ASHAMED are you ??

dan p

TweetyBird

Hi and you were the one that mentioned POWER and never said that I am God , either !!

And connot resonate with you as you can believe 1 Cor 13: 8 where GIFTS in verse 8 have ceased as the verbs in verse 8 are in the FUTURE TENSE because Israel has been set aside , is why the tense is in the FUTURE TENSE as they will be in operation as Mark 16:15-18 !!

I have answered all questions that you have asked BUT have AVOIDED mine as to HOW you were saved , not ASHAMED are you ??

dan p

The only gift of the Spirit as mentioned in 1 Cor 12 found in Rom 12 is prophecy. I cannot "resonate" with you and the power thing you have going on. The discussion was based on Rom 12 and your grace = power theory, which you have not proved. You must be Pentecostal. They always doubt a person is saved if they don't fall in line with their view of the so called spiritual gift power promises.

DAN P

The only gift of the Spirit as mentioned in 1 Cor 12 found in Rom 12 is prophecy. I cannot "resonate" with you and the power thing you have going on. The discussion was based on Rom 12 and your grace = power theory, which you have not proved. You must be Pentecostal. They always doubt a person is saved if they don't fall in line with their view of the so called spiritual gift power promises.

Hi and you can say with certainly how God saved you !!

Are you saved ?
YES !
Or NO ?

By the way I am a dispensationalists and believe know how God saved me !!

Since you can not answer , are you a LOW Informational bible believer ?

dan p

TweetyBird

Hi and you can say with certainly how God saved you !!

Are you saved ?
YES !
Or NO ?

By the way I am a dispensationalists and believe know how God saved me !!

Since you can not answer , are you a LOW Informational bible believer ?

dan p

I am choosing not to tell you because you are using it to change the topic to deflect from your error on the Rom 12. It would not matter what I wrote here about my relationship with the Lord. This is not my first rodeo on the forums and people who keep asking others if they are saved or not based on their own defined terms. If you don't answer like they want you too, it becomes a never ending circus and I personally am not going to subject the Gospel of Christ to it. He means too much to me.

DAN P

dan p

Hi and you can not answer , why is that GRASSHOOPER !!

Does the power of God scare you ??

I have post a OP on how people are saved in the Dispensation of God !!

dan p