ECT What's MAD?

Danoh

In Acts 13, Paul is concerned with his ministry, which has nothing to do with land.
This hardly disproves "2P2P" or "3P3P".

Yep; the land issue is on hold by then...

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. 15:11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people. 15:12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Acts 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another. 15:15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. 15:17 I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God. 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: 15:21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

Of course, you and I might differ on some of that :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol

Yep - things that are different are not the same.

This...

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Is NOT this...

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Again, heir - THIS...

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Is NOT this...

Romans 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

And you consistently do that same kind of thing with various passages within Paul's writings.

Why?

That "same, but different" principle, unique to Paul's writings you appear unaware of, sis.

Thus, your 28er like views in some areas - they also never appear unaware of said principle - although their result is on a much wider scale - way wider...

Anyway, I'm signing off for now. Think on that a while; if you will :)

True.

LA

Interplanner

Yep; the land issue is on hold by then...

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. 15:11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people. 15:12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Acts 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another. 15:15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. 15:17 I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God. 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: 15:21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

Of course, you and I might differ on some of that :chuckle:

You can clarify your thinking by explaining what the 'land issue' is. If the land issue is how 2P2P stays alive, then there definitely is 2P2P. Because how do you operate the worship system properly without being in that land?

But the NT mission marches on all over the world just fine without that system, thank you. That is the proof that there is no 2P2P and the land 'issue' is not "on hold."

Talk about going back to the elemental principles of the world in Judaism!!!

SaulToPaul 2

You can clarify your thinking by explaining what the 'land issue' is. If the land issue is how 2P2P stays alive, then there definitely is 2P2P. Because how do you operate the worship system properly without being in that land?

But the NT mission marches on all over the world just fine without that system, thank you. That is the proof that there is no 2P2P and the land 'issue' is not "on hold."

Talk about going back to the elemental principles of the world in Judaism!!!

How about the elemental aspects of the gospel event changing the NT paradigm, and placing the land rovers on hiatus, because of the prophecy?

Interplanner

How about the elemental aspects of the gospel event changing the NT paradigm, and placing the land rovers on hiatus, because of the prophecy?

To believe in the land forever is to be stuck in the elemental principles of Judaism. to see the world glorify God for his grace in the Gospel is maturity.

SaulToPaul 2

Somebody's been over ta Mont Pa'let.

Yep...

Yep..

Sniffle, sniffle...

Yep...

You too, literal "book learner", would have missed the gospel event encompassing all prophetic paradigms including Jer 31A, Jer 31B, and Jer31C, and throughly dismantling 2P2P via the Gal 3:17 component that literalists miss in the NT.

Am I getting thru to you, fella?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You too, literal "book learner", would have missed the gospel event encompassing all prophetic paradigms including Jer 31A, Jer 31B, and Jer31C, and throughly dismantling 2P2P via the Gal 3:17 component that literalists miss in the NT.

It's all about th' mission!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes the mission was never a Judaic earthly combobulation but rather a NT spiritual enterprise, which the literalists in their carnality and misplaced zeal force upon red dirt which the NHNE paradigm will not allow, as proven by 1 Peter 3B, Rev 21B, Rev21C, and Rev21E. 2P2P is absurdity in light of Matt24A and DofJ.

I'd better put my waders on. :noid:

Danoh

I'll git back tuh ya; I'm still wait'n for that darn Goober ta git back wit a part fer ma tom travel machine.

Ol Barney sez Hey!:)

Yep, he's over here wit me - he's pitchin one o them Ol Interplanner lie-k fits.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes the mission was never a Judaic earthly combobulation but rather a NT spiritual enterprise, which the literalists in their carnality and misplaced zeal force upon red dirt which the NHNE paradigm will not allow, as proven by 1 Peter 3B, Rev 21B, Rev21C, and Rev21E. 2P2P is absurdity in light of Matt24A and DofJ.

Acts 2 is post-cross, post-finished work of Christ. You are undermining His finished work (Hebrews shows the superiority of New/reality in Christ over Old/shadows and types) by suggesting there is a temporary 'Jewish/circ' gospel before Paul. Keeping the Law after the Lamb of God sheds His blood is nonsense and futile, even for Jewish Christians. The dividing wall is down because of the cross and there is nothing needed for Jew/Gentile to be one in Christ based on the one true NT gospel. Two gospel theories are not biblical post-cross. MAD confuses eschatological/covenantal issues and soteriological issues. If this sounds robotic, so be it. I will keep pounding away this basic truth till you guys wake up and smell the coffee. His death and resurrection negates any need for a circ gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Acts 2 is post-cross, post-finished work of Christ. You are undermining His finished work (Hebrews shows the superiority of New/reality in Christ over Old/shadows and types) by suggesting there is a temporary 'Jewish/circ' gospel before Paul. Keeping the Law after the Lamb of God sheds His blood is nonsense and futile, even for Jewish Christians. The dividing wall is down because of the cross and there is nothing needed for Jew/Gentile to be one in Christ based on the one true NT gospel. Two gospel theories are not biblical post-cross. MAD confuses eschatological/covenantal issues and soteriological issues. If this sounds robotic, so be it. I will keep pounding away this basic truth till you guys wake up and smell the coffee. His death and resurrection negates any need for a circ gospel.

Some people have a rose-colored view of history and the early church.Don't argue from silence. Other principles in Scripture should allow us to use common sense. The context of your proof text relates to ministry, not the most mundane things.This tests some of our root assumptions. Have you considered a hermeneutics course? There is no end to ridiculous assumptions claiming biblical support due to poor exegesis.Look at all relevant verses without a wrong paradigm.Try a good commentary that will interpret these verses consistent with all relevant verses vs twisting out of context with a poor interpretation.

You throw the bath water with the bonnet in the belfry, because of your myopic, negative, immature experience. Exegesis of Scripture (which you are not doing) still trumps your subjective, imperfect, anecdotal experience, so don't pat yourself on the back. Cults like JWs also wrongly quote your proof text to justify their minority wrong views. It is a logical fallacy to think majority is always right, but it is also not always wrong.

etc.

What topic are we on?

Right Divider

Body part
This post is absurd. Please go ahead and show us the good news of the cross in Acts 1-5. I've asked for this from many others and all I get is a run-around. You'll do the same, because it's not there.