What was the very first sin?

Epoisses

Who created him so beautiful and bestowed him with power.

See, God is the original sinner according to the Truster's of the world. God caused Satan to sin because he's absolutely sovereign. It's important for other Christians to be wary of the pitfalls of Reformed philosophy where God himself is charged with sin which is like high treason and the unpardonable sin!

Truster

So He knew satan would rebel and sin?

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

Evil is a power.

oatmeal

See, God is the original sinner according to the Truster's of the world. God caused Satan to sin because he's absolutely sovereign. It's important for other Christians to be wary of the pitfalls of Reformed philosophy where God himself is charged with sin which is like high treason and the unpardonable sin!

Yes, that is what I see truster teaching.

He does see that God is good always and the Devil is bad always

He does not see that all good comes from God and all bad comes from the Devil.

God gave the angels and men free will, and some chose to disobey

oatmeal

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

Evil is a power.

Yes, indeed,. but some of God's creation chose to rebel against God and some of the good, the very good that God created was tainted by that evil rebellion.

God foreknew it, God foreknew His love would be spurned but He did good anyway. He is concerned about those who love and obey him, God is love and love does not bring evil upon others.

The devil reaped what he sowed, all those who sow evil shall reap evil

But God wants us to sow good so we reap good.

It is clear that you have been deceived by the adversary.

To attribute evil to God is a devilish error.

Return to me and I will return to you

beameup

You should know that Jewish theology is that God creates evil and there really is no "powerful evil entity" (like the Devil, Satan, etc.). This of course is POST-70 "Re-Formed" Judaism.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace,
and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7

I believe that Jews are taught that God puts them through "tests" to see if they will depart from Judaism. Jesus of Nazareth is therefore is to "lure" them away from being obedient Judaism and thus be castaway. Actually, for the Jew, you can believe almost anything... EXCEPT believe in Jesus. How ironic?

Epoisses

You should know that Jewish theology is that God creates evil and there really is no "powerful evil entity" (like the Devil, Satan, etc.). This of course is POST-70 "Re-Formed" Judaism.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace,
and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7

I believe that Jews are taught that God puts them through "tests" to see if they will depart from Judaism. Jesus of Nazareth is therefore is to "lure" them away from being obedient Judaism and thus be castaway. Actually, for the Jew, you can believe almost anything... EXCEPT believe in Jesus. How ironic?

Yes and the bible also says that Satan (Eze. 28:15) and Adam (Gen. 3) were originally created perfect in all their ways from the hand of God. So those like Truster who charge God with faulty workmanship are maligning his character with impunity. Whenever the phrase 'absolute sovereignty' is used which is nowhere to be found in the bible they are really saying that God himself is the original sinner.

Truster

The last sin shall be a corporate sin. A sin that spreads to all, is committed by all, approved of all and is encouraged by all mankind. And it is such fun...it is applauded by all.

When this question entered my head about 17 years ago I could only think as far as a single man committing a single sin as Messiah rose from the Throne to come in judgement and wrath.
Recently when I visited a site that records all emails being sent live I realized how mistaken my thought on this had been. In fact every human will be committing this sin continually and they love it.