ECT WHAT WAS JESUS EARTHLY MINISTRY ??

DAN P

Hi to all and I had to chuckle , at one poster's comment on what this OP is all about !!

There are many things that Jesus did , and to DIE was one of them and also to get his people to REPENT , but we see , that when 2 Cor 3:13-17 was written , Israel was being set aside !!

Rom 15:8 reads , Now I say ( that ) Jesus Christ HAD BECOME a servant of ( THE ) CIRCUMCISION for God's truth , in order to MAKE SECURE the PROMISES of the Fathers

The first verb is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE of Jesus earthly ministry !!

The second verb , WAS or HAD BECOME is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE and means that Jesus last 4 years were to be a SERVANT or MINISTER of the CIRCUMCISION or to JEWS only !!

And that means to MAKE SECURE the PROMISES made to the FATHERS !!

#1, The promise of a National land !!

#2 , The promise of Redemption !!

#3 , The promise of the DAVIDIC COVENANT !!

#4, The promise of the New Covenant !!

dan p

dodge

Hi to all and I had to chuckle , at one poster's comment on what this OP is all about !!

There are many things that Jesus did , and to DIE was one of them and also to get his people to REPENT , but we see , that when 2 Cor 3:13-17 was written , Israel was being set aside !!

Rom 15:8 reads , Now I say ( that ) Jesus Christ HAD BECOME a servant of ( THE ) CIRCUMCISION for God's truth , in order to MAKE SECURE the PROMISES of the Fathers

The first verb is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE of Jesus earthly ministry !!

The second verb , WAS or HAD BECOME is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE and means that Jesus last 4 years were to be a SERVANT or MINISTER of the CIRCUMCISION or to JEWS only !!

And that means to MAKE SECURE the PROMISES made to the FATHERS !!

#1, The promise of a National land !!

#2 , The promise of Redemption !!

#3 , The promise of the DAVIDIC COVENANT !!

#4, The promise of the New Covenant !!

dan p

Jhn 12:46
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

DAN P

He's a "one verse wonder", believing that his interpretation of any one verse trumps the rest of the Bible.

Hi , right divider , and what does John 12:39 mean , since he just quoted that verse , here is what it really means !!

Here is what it means to me , and it is a NEAR VIEW and a FAR VIEW is what I see !!

The NEAR VIEW happened during Jesus earthly ministry as the verb AM COME is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE and that stopped as Israel was set aside as recorded in 2 Cor 3:13-17 , Isa 6 and Luke 13:6\-9 !!

The FAR VIEW will begin again in the TRIBULATION and end of the Great Tribulation !!

The Greek word ABIDE is in the Aorist tense , called the Past tense BUT CONTROLLED by the SUBJUNCTIVE MOOD and this means these Jews COULD ABIDE or refuse TO ABIDE < and this means they could be in DARKNESS !!

We are "in Christ " which is a lot better position , so OSAS , Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

dodge

Right. Gentiles who bless Israel can also be saved.

Nick Jesus did not come for just Israel He came for everyone that would place their faith in Him.

FYI, Paul was not sinless and could die for no one's sins not even his own !

dodge

Hi and THAT is your best answer to the OP ??

dan p

I would recommend to stop depending on yourself, Paul, Darby, Bullinger, and or Stam. None of them paid the penalty for sin and none of them can save you only Jesus can save anyone.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

DAN P

I would recommend to stop depending on yourself, Paul, Darby, Bullinger, and or Stam. None of them paid the penalty for sin and none of them can save you only Jesus can save anyone.

Hi and as the DEMON said , Jesus I know and Paul I know , BUT who is DODGE ??

You have no ANSWER , Mr CALLOW , do you ??

dan p