ECT WHAT THE THIEF MEANT IN LUKE 23:42 !!

dodge

Hi and I went back and I did mis-read !! sorry !!

So John 3:13 and what Paul experienced in 2 Cor 12:4 are 2 diffefernt places or the same as they are the same Greek word ?

dan p

Taking the wife shopping bbl.

No problem I mis-read from time to time it happens.

Peace

dodge

Hi and when you come back you need say where PARADISE is , then I will say where it is and why !!

dan p

Dan P , you cannot tell me you do NOT know.

Jesus said today you will be with me in paradise. Where Jesus was the thief was that day.

Study the bible and STOP listening to folks with an agenda. The OT saints are NOT in the center of the earth any longer Jesus took them to heaven with Him.

DAN P

Dan P , you cannot tell me you do NOT know.

Jesus said today you will be with me in paradise. Where Jesus was the thief was that day.

Study the bible and STOP listening to folks with an agenda. The OT saints are NOT in the center of the earth any longer Jesus took them to heaven with Him.

Hi and you NEVER gave and answer as to where PARADISE is , did you ?

That is my question !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you NEVER gave and answer as to where PARADISE is , did you ?

That is my question !!

dan p

Is Paradise and Heaven…the same place?
Posted on March 11, 2011 by rickroehm
The Apostle Paul called Paradise…the third Heaven.

2 Cor 12:1-4… It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

There are three heavens taught in the Bible…
1. The physical universe…the sun…the moon…the stars…the planets…etc.
2. The atmospheric conditions..the sky…the firmaments, oxygen, stratosphere, etc.
3. Literal Heaven or the Third Heaven…where the souls of just men made perfect go when they die…

https://ptl2010.com/2011/03/11/is-paradise-and-heaven-the-same-place/

Paradise is where ever God is:

Rev 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

DAN P

Is Paradise and Heaven…the same place?
Posted on March 11, 2011 by rickroehm
The Apostle Paul called Paradise…the third Heaven.

2 Cor 12:1-4… It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

There are three heavens taught in the Bible…
1. The physical universe…the sun…the moon…the stars…the planets…etc.
2. The atmospheric conditions..the sky…the firmaments, oxygen, stratosphere, etc.
3. Literal Heaven or the Third Heaven…where the souls of just men made perfect go when they die…

https://ptl2010.com/2011/03/11/is-paradise-and-heaven-the-same-place/

Paradise is where ever God is:

Rev 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Hi and because of 2 Cor 12:3 , most believers say that there are 3 HEAVENS !!

But I say that there are 4 HEAVENS , and here is why !!

In Eph 3:18 verse reads , " you fully GRASP with all the saints what (is ) the BRREADTH , and LENGTH , and DEPTH , and HEIGHT !!

And before God created the HEAVENS , where did God dwell with the creation of His Angels , and Jude 6 says when the Angels LEFT their ESTATE which is the 4th dimension !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and because of 2 Cor 12:3 , most believers say that there are 3 HEAVENS !!

But I say that there are 4 HEAVENS , and here is why !!

In Eph 3:18 verse reads , " you fully GRASP with all the saints what (is ) the BRREADTH , and LENGTH , and DEPTH , and HEIGHT !!

And before God created the HEAVENS , where did God dwell with the creation of His Angels , and Jude 6 says when the Angels LEFT their ESTATE which is the 4th dimension !!

dan p

Dan P, nope there are only 3. The domain of the angels was the very same as where God was.

Jude 6 (NKJV)
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

Their own abode was heaven.. Still only 3 !

DAN P

Dan P, nope there are only 3. The domain of the angels was the very same as where God was.

Jude 6 (NKJV)
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

Their own abode was heaven.. Still only 3 !

Hi and I forgot this point ,

#1 , PARADISE is a created PLACE and where God live s NOT CREATED at all and that means where God lives is in the 4th dimension !!

dan p

dodge

We know that's not true.

So you figure Jesus lied in when HE said the thief would be in paradise with Him that day ? I don't !

Luk 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

dodge

Nope - they both went to where Believing Jews went when they died - Abraham's bosom.

That...was Paradise...at that point...

True, and when Jesus ascended to heaven all those in paradise went to heaven with Him.

dodge

Hi and I forgot this point ,

#1 , PARADISE is a created PLACE and where God live s NOT CREATED at all and that means where God lives is in the 4th dimension !!

dan p

Scripture says there are 3 think I will stick with scripture.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you figure Jesus lied in when HE said the thief would be in paradise with Him that day ? I don't !

Jesus didn't say that day, he said Today.

When is Today?

Isaiah 49:8 Thus says the LORD: "In an acceptable time I have heard You, and in the day of salvation I have helped You."​

In 2 Corinthians 6:2 Paul explains, "Thus says the LORD: In an acceptable time I have heard You and in the day of salvation I have helped You.

"Behold, now is the accepted time, behold, now is the day of salvation."

Jesus' use of the term "Today" was in reference to it being a day of salvation, which was not just a single day.

Hebrews 4:7 Today, if you will hear His voice do not harden your hearts.​

The term "Today" does not refer to a single day. Today is a day of salvation if you won't harden your heart.

dodge

Jesus didn't say that day, he said Today.

When is Today?

Isaiah 49:8 Thus says the LORD: "In an acceptable time I have heard You, and in the day of salvation I have helped You."​

In 2 Corinthians 6:2 Paul explains, "Thus says the LORD: In an acceptable time I have heard You and in the day of salvation I have helped You.

"Behold, now is the accepted time, behold, now is the day of salvation."

Jesus' use of the term "Today" was in reference to it being a day of salvation, which was not just a single day.

Hebrews 4:7 Today, if you will hear His voice do not harden your hearts.​

The term "Today" does not refer to a single day. Today is a day of salvation if you won't harden your heart.

In the context of that verse Jesus meant that day !

Look at the verse. Today you will be with me in paradise.

Luk 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Truly I say to you today you will be with me in paradise.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Truly I say to you today you will be with me in paradise.

Cool. I just never thought of a tomb as being paradise.

Was the other man also in paradise with him?

Was the other man also resurrected with Jesus or did he have to stay in paradise?

What a funny name for a tomb.

dodge

Cool. I just never thought of a tomb as being paradise.

Was the other man also in paradise with him?

Was the other man also resurrected with Jesus or did he have to stay in paradise?

What a funny name for a tomb.

Jamie, I know you know better ! The body went to the tomb NOT the Spirit.

dodge

A spirit without a body doesn't have a brain.

The brain is an integral part of the body.

Jesus who is shown in the OT before HE was birthed through Mary has ALWAYS ( and will always be John 1:1- John 8:58 and many more. ) been. Do you really believe the Spirit went into the tomb for 3 days ?

You need to study the scripture.

Jamie, study this:

Eph 4:8
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Eph 4:9
(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?[

Eph 4:10
He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)