ECT WHAT THE THIEF MEANT IN LUKE 23:42 !!

DAN P

Hi to all and Luke 23:42 is very interesting , and it reads , And he said unto JESUS , LORD remember me when thou comest INTO THY KINGDOM !!

tHE thief recognize that Jesus was MESSIAH !

32 , The thief called Him LORD , which the thief is acknowleddge that the LORD is God and confesses He is God as in Rom 10:9 !!

#3 The verb HE SAID is in the Greek IMPEFECT TENSE and that verb will never be spoken again by this n THIEF , PERIOD
#4 And the thief recognizes that Christ has a KINGDOM , that is also called the KINGDOM of HEAVEN !!

#5 The third verb is in the AORIST TENSE or Past tense BUT controlled by the SUBJUNCTIVE MOOD and means no one know when Christ is coming to save Israel and begin the MILLENNIUM KINGDOM !!

#6 This also means , the THIEF believed in the RESURRECTION of the Just and UNJUST !!

Then in verse 43 , JESUS says to the THIEF , SHALL THOU be with me in PARADISE is in the FUTURE TENSE and this TIME PERIOD is after the GREAT TRIBULATION !!

Please notice , that Jesus said HEAVEN as all Jews went to HELL and to the part called PARADISE !!

It looks like PRETERISM and is wrong , don't you see !!

So how was the THIEF SAVED ??

Saved by FAITH , don't you see !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

DAN P;4830496]Hi to all and Luke 23:42 is very interesting , and it reads , And he said unto JESUS , LORD remember me when thou comest INTO THY KINGDOM !!

correct

Then in verse 43 , JESUS says to the THIEF , SHALL THOU be with me in PARADISE is in the FUTURE TENSE and this TIME PERIOD is after the GREAT TRIBULATION !!

WRONG !

Luk 23:42
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Luk 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Do you know what TODAY means ?

Today is not even remotely associated with the tribulation. Get off the sauce.

You are adding to and changing God's word and that has eternal consequences. You think you know something but you are perverting the word of God.

Quit with the GREEK you have no clue ,and you are destroying the plain teaching of the scriptures.

Please notice , that Jesus said HEAVEN as all Jews went to HEEL and to the part called PARADISE !!

Ok, I will bite where is HEEL ?

Jesus said the thief went to paradise with Him , and you say he went to hell.

I will believe Jesus , and NOT you.

You might want to STOP calling Jesus a liar.

So how was the THIEF SAVED ??

Saved by FAITH , don't you see !!

He recognized who Jesus was and placed His faith in Jesus.

Kerry

The thief was saved by (1) Feeling remorse for his sin or repentance. "But the other rebuked him, saying, 'Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds;'" (Luke 23:40-41) (2) Turning to Christ as the only one who could save him. "'But this man has done nothing wrong.' And he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.'" (Luke 23:41-42) (3) By Christ granting him eternal life. "And he said to him, 'Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.'"

DAN P

The thief was saved by (1) Feeling remorse for his sin or repentance. "But the other rebuked him, saying, 'Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds;'" (Luke 23:40-41) (2) Turning to Christ as the only one who could save him. "'But this man has done nothing wrong.' And he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.'" (Luke 23:41-42) (3) By Christ granting him eternal life. "And he said to him, 'Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.'"

Hi and you are doing better than BLOVIATING respond from DODGE , the post above you !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you are doing better than BLOVIATING respond from DODGE , the post above you !!

dan p

lol, you spent all that time posting an absolute destruction of the context of the scripture.

Yep, I would say you are a professional @ BLOVIATING.

Dan P , do you have a clue what He took captivity captive means and WHO did that ? Obviously not. You might want to study that. The saints that were in the paradise side of hell are no longer there. Jesus took them to heaven with Him.

Kerry

I have no idea what "bloviating respond from dodge" means. I was responding to your question, "how was the thief on the cross saved?"

DAN P

I have no idea what "bloviating respond from dodge" means. I was responding to your question, "how was the thief on the cross saved?"

Hi and BLOVIATE means to TO SPEAK POMPOUSLY and that is what DODGE does !!

dan p

DAN P

correct

WRONG !

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

You are adding to and changing God's word and that has eternal consequences. You think you know something but you are perverting the word of God.

Quit with the GREEK you have no clue ,and you are destroying the plain teaching of the scriptures.

Hi and what will you do with John 3:13 , where it reads , No man hath ascended up to HEAVEN , BUT He that came down from HEAVEN , even the Son of Man which is nin HEAVEN !!

The verb in the Greek is HATH ACENDED UP is in the Perfect tense and means that ONLY hath ascended into Heaven after His death on the cross !!

There are 4 heaven and where is PARADISE NOW ??

I write what I want , so ,do not tell what I can not write !!

You are only CALLOW but also a BLATHERSKITE , so knock it off !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and BLOVIATE means to TO SPEAK POMPOUSLY and that is what DODGE does !!
dan p

Kinda like you destroying the context and meaning of " in Christ " and adding to scripture what is NOT in scripture by saying "Apostles of LAW" and "APOSTLES of grace", which is Not in scripture, because it destroys the lie called MAD by TRYING to give folks a Greek language lesson that you yourself do not understand.

YOU WIN THE BLOVIATOR TITLE ! Truly, it is much worse than bloviating what you are doing is YOU are adding to God's word and teaching LIES as truth.

When Paul said the other APOSTLES were "in Christ" before HIM you could not let that truth stand as it is. Why is that , because it destroys the LIE called MAD ?

dodge

DAN P;4830888]Hi and what will you do with John 3:13 , mwhere it reads , No man hath ascended up to HEAVEN , BUT He that came down from HEAVEN , even the Son of Man which is nin HEAVEN !!

Using one verse to say another verse is wrong is poor studying on your part. You are stuck and will never grow as long as it is all about YOU.

Jesus said the thief would be in paradise with HIM that day, and we know Jesus ascended in to heaven. What are you going to do with that ?

According to Jesus the thief was with HIM in paradise that day.

The verb in the Greek is HATH ACENDED UP is in the Perfect tense and means that ONLY hath ascended into Heaven after His death on the cross !!

Immaterial ! Jesus said the thief would be in paradise with HIM that day !

Again immaterial ! Where ever Jesus went , I believe He ascended into heaven, the thief was with Him.

Fair enough. I don't have to read your perversions and out of context nonsense I can skip over your dribble.

I have yet to read one post from you where you do not destroy the context and meaning of scripture. Is being MAdist that important that you throw the scriptures under the bus to stay in a lie ?

andyc

correct

WRONG !

:rotfl:

You beat me to it.
Dan is a riot!

andyc

Hi and what will you do with John 3:13 , mwhere it reads , No man hath ascended up to HEAVEN , BUT He that came down from HEAVEN , even the Son of Man which is nin HEAVEN !!

dan p

What part of "today you will be with Me in Paradise" do you not understand?

:chuckle:

DAN P

Kinda like you destroying the context and meaning of " in Christ " and adding to scripture what is NOT in scripture by saying "Apostles of LAW" and "APOSTLES of grace", which is Not in scripture, because it destroys the lie called MAD by TRYING to give folks a Greek language lesson that you yourself do not understand.

YOU WIN THE BLOVIATOR TITLE ! Truly, it is much worse than bloviating what you are doing is YOU are adding to God's word and teaching LIES as truth.

When Paul said the other APOSTLES were "in Christ" before HIM you could not let that truth stand as it is. Why is that , because it destroys the LIE called MAD ?

Hi and to post what it really means will take about 50 pages and you can not handle the truth of Rom 16:7 and the Greek word APOSTLE /APOSTOLOS is Translitered word with many meaning !!

There are ONLY 12 APOSTLES that the Lord appointed and than appointed PAUL and Andronicus and Junias were just messengers as there are APOSTLES /MESSENGERS , as Eph 4:11 !!

Explain where PARADISE IS as Paul also went to PARADISE IN 2 Cor 12:4 !!

dan p

dodge

DAN P;4830922]Hi and to post what it really means will take about 50 pages and you can not handle the truth of Rom 16:7 and the Greek word APOSTLE /APOSTOLOS is Translitered word with many meaning !!

Got ya , God has His word translated into MOST languages on earth and yet YOU have to have 50 pages to describe what an "Apostle" is. Do you even believe that garbage ?

It really is NOT that hard to understand unless YOU cannot handle the truth Paul said the other Apostles were " in Christ" before Him. I guess that TRUTH does not fit the MAD lies.

There are ONLY 12 APOSTLES that the Lord appointed and than appointed PAUL and Andronicus and Junias were just messengers as there are APOSTLES /MESSENGERS , as Eph 4:11 !!

That does NOT change the FACT that Paul said the other Apostles were "in Christ " before him. I am sticking with Paul said and ignoring your re-vision.

Explain where PARADISE IS as Paul also went to PARADISE IN 2 Cor 12:4 !!

Paradise was at one time in the center of the earth with a barrier between those who were in torment and those who were in Christ. You might want to study where the rich man begged Abraham to let the poor man dip his finger in water and touch the tip of his tongue because he was in torment in the flames.

You might want to also take NOTE that Paul said he was caught "UP" into paradise ! The paradise you was referring to was NOT up it was down in the center of the earth.

Unless you believe hell is in heaven ?

2 Corinthians 12:4 (NKJV)

Paradise with its barrier between those being in torment and those being rewarded ( as per Jesus' teachings ) was at one time in the center of the earth. NOT that way now . Jesus took the OT saints to heaven with Him when He ascended; however, those that were in torment are still there awaiting the Great White Judgement Throne of God.

4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

EXACTLY ! "Caught up" NOT "brought down". There ya go again changing scripture to make it fit into lies and forcing scripture to make it say what it does NOT say.

DAN P

Got ya
Paradise with its barrier between those being in torment and those being rewarded ( as per Jesus' teachings ) was at one time in the center of the earth. NOT that way now . Jesus took the OT saints to heaven with Him when He ascended; however, those that were in torment are still there awaiting the Great White Judgement Throne of God.

Hi and where do you find that those in PARADISE will be in the Great WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT ?

dan p

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Dismas's fate on the cross is more powerful than a lot of people acknowledge.

When it is stated to be 'crucified in Christ', it was rather literal with him- at the time he accepted Christ, he became a martyr despite that being a criminal is what led him there.

Something to think about- there's a few interesting angles within all that :)

dodge

Hi and where do you find that those in PARADISE will be in the Great WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT ?

dan p

Not what I said re-read it. Those who were in paradise were taken by Jesus into heaven. What I did say was those who were in torment separated from those in paradise by the great barrier Abraham told the rich man about are there still in torment awaiting the Great White Judgement Throne of God.

Paradise and torment@ one time divided by a great barrier ! !

Luk 16:22
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Luk 16:23
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luk 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luk 16:25
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Luk 16:26
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

DAN P

Not what I said re-read it. Those who were in paradise were taken by Jesus into heaven. What I did say was those who were in torment separated from those in paradise by the great barrier Abraham told the rich man about are there still in torment awaiting the Great White Judgement Throne of God.

Paradise and torment@ one time divided by a great barrier ! !

Luk 16:22
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Luk 16:23
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luk 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luk 16:25
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Luk 16:26
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Hi and I went back and I did mis-read !! sorry !!

So John 3:13 and what Paul experienced in 2 Cor 12:4 are 2 diffefernt places or the same as they are the same Greek word ?

dan p