What Secret Things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revjmm

Oh and incidentally... since you seem to be the scripture quoting mockingbird. Can you please tell me the passage in the bible where god says homosexuality os a mortal sin?

All homophobia is, is judging (pre-judging actually) someone by who they love and share sexual relations with. Personally I'm not gonna be in the bedroom when my hetero friends are in the midst of sexual relations nor am I going to invite anyone to be in my bedroom when my wife and I are being intimate. So what do I care who my friend, co worker, etc... shares this life loving and growing togeather with?

And yes it is something you are bor with. What idiot would CHOOSE to be a homosexual in todays society? Do you think some one thought "hmmm life is difficult, painful, and complicated, so I think what ill do is ADD to that by being shunned by my family, friends, co-workers, etc... by CHOOSING a lifestyle that will turn my own family on me, make everyone aroumd me uncomfortable and risk getting beat up by close minded morons who can't form a rational thought of their own, and have the social manners of a rabid wolverine. Yeah that'll make my life better."

Seriously.

But please. I have read the bible, tora, quaran, teachings of buddah, even a few books of prophecy by crazy left wing "radicals" like "the prophet" by khalil jibran (lebonese prophet) the apocryphal books, greek, egyptian, and persian mythology dsting back before your hebrew buddies even considered writing the tora. Or your gentile buddies used the prophecy of the messiah to force the birth concept of jesus christ. And I can't find it.

Love to know the actual scripture. I am happily married to a woman. But I would love to know the factual writing handed down by the messengers of your mute god who hasn't had anything to say since 33 a.d.

No?

Didn't think so. Just another misinterpreted twisted sack of crap used by people who want control over things that done even matter.

It would be nice if the people twisting the writings of God would at least twist them in a PRODUCTIVE manner for once.

Love to see it.

Letsargue

Oh and incidentally... since you seem to be the scripture quoting mockingbird. Can you please tell me the passage in the bible where god says homosexuality os a mortal sin?

All homophobia is, is judging (pre-judging actually) someone by who they love and share sexual relations with. Personally I'm not gonna be in the bedroom when my hetero friends are in the midst of sexual relations nor am I going to invite anyone to be in my bedroom when my wife and I are being intimate. So what do I care who my friend, co worker, etc... shares this life loving and growing togeather with?

And yes it is something you are bor with. What idiot would CHOOSE to be a homosexual in todays society? Do you think some one thought "hmmm life is difficult, painful, and complicated, so I think what ill do is ADD to that by being shunned by my family, friends, co-workers, etc... by CHOOSING a lifestyle that will turn my own family on me, make everyone aroumd me uncomfortable and risk getting beat up by close minded morons who can't form a rational thought of their own, and have the social manners of a rabid wolverine. Yeah that'll make my life better."

Seriously.

But please. I have read the bible, tora, quaran, teachings of buddah, even a few books of prophecy by crazy left wing "radicals" like "the prophet" by khalil jibran (lebonese prophet) the apocryphal books, greek, egyptian, and persian mythology dsting back before your hebrew buddies even considered writing the tora. Or your gentile buddies used the prophecy of the messiah to force the birth concept of jesus christ. And I can't find it.

Love to know the actual scripture. I am happily married to a woman. But I would love to know the factual writing handed down by the messengers of your mute god who hasn't had anything to say since 33 a.d.

No?

Didn't think so. Just another misinterpreted twisted sack of crap used by people who want control over things that done even matter.

It would be nice if the people twisting the writings of God would at least twist them in a PRODUCTIVE manner for once.

Love to see it.

AAH!

No you wouldn't - You've already seen it. -- I'm not going to play with you!

Paul -- 070110

Last edited:

Revjmm

AAH!

No you wouldn't - You've already see it. -- I'm not going to play with you!

Paul -- 070110

Awww. Cmon man! Just rubbin your rhubarb. Don't be like that. People are most honest when they're defending themselves. I just want a good honest argument. I have learned sone really good things from really smart people in arguments.

Ok. I'm sorry for being so nasty. I'm just taunting you.

I asked questions on other threads and got the same lame new testament quotes but here in the back alley you seem to have started or dug into just about every thread here. I thought you were the confrontation sort.

I want a mental sparring partner. Not another series of pre programmed responses taken from the christian coallition "book of responses to the common godless hethan"

I admit I am more than flawed. More appointedly, I am flawed by choice.

Ill tell you another secret tho. I REALLY am an ordained reverand. I really do believe soul mind and body in God. And I really will stand toe to toe with lucifer any day. My book I am writing is a theological compilation of a different point of view of the religious teachings of mankind. I am trying to blend modern contemporary culture with documented religious teachings. Its name is " strength of the mind through the power of God".

I want to try to reach the people who have turned their backs on traditional christian teachings for whatever reason. I want to make a concept or method of teaching that appeals to the people who feel that the church has nothing to offer them. I want them to understand the love of god but on terms that they can relate to.

I really do have a large scale betterment of mankind as my driving force. And I need to argue (constructively of course) with traditional people to see what it IS that turns these people off from gods word so I can try to find a way to appeal to their soul AND their logic.

So don't go getting all butt-hurt man! Trust me if I didn't value your opinion I wouldn't bother talking to you. But be honest. Don't pull punches. I want you to bang with me.

Letsargue

Awww. Cmon man! Just rubbin your rhubarb. Don't be like that. People are most honest when they're defending themselves. I just want a good honest argument. I have learned sone really good things from really smart people in arguments.

Ok. I'm sorry for being so nasty. I'm just taunting you.

I asked questions on other threads and got the same lame new testament quotes but here in the back alley you seem to have started or dug into just about every thread here. I thought you were the confrontation sort.

I want a mental sparring partner. Not another series of pre programmed responses taken from the christian coallition "book of responses to the common godless hethan"

I admit I am more than flawed. More appointedly, I am flawed by choice.

Ill tell you another secret tho. I REALLY am an ordained reverand. I really do believe soul mind and body in God. And I really will stand toe to toe with lucifer any day. My book I am writing is a theological compilation of a different point of view of the religious teachings of mankind. I am trying to blend modern contemporary culture with documented religious teachings. Its name is " strength of the mind through the power of God".

I want to try to reach the people who have turned their backs on traditional christian teachings for whatever reason. I want to make a concept or method of teaching that appeals to the people who feel that the church has nothing to offer them. I want them to understand the love of god but on terms that they can relate to.

I really do have a large scale betterment of mankind as my driving force. And I need to argue (constructively of course) with traditional people to see what it IS that turns these people off from gods word so I can try to find a way to appeal to their soul AND their logic.

So don't go getting all butt-hurt man! Trust me if I didn't value your opinion I wouldn't bother talking to you. But be honest. Don't pull punches. I want you to bang with me.

In me you do not have a point of argument on those subjects. I am only concerned with what God / Christ has said, and nothing else. It’s not my concern that you are writing a book. - I have a book on science myself, but that was a long time ago.
If you have something in your traditional religion that I am in error of the "Scriptures"; correct me. That’s what I’m all about. If I’m in error, I want someone to prove me wrong, and if they are in error, I WILL say so!. – That’s my argument and who I am; just Scripture and nothing else.
But, Thank You for that comeback!

Paul – 070110

Revjmm

I know you don't care that I'm writing a book.and no I'm not rewriting the bible. I'm just trying to understand it better myself. I think there's a great big hole in the heart of our society. and the really stupid thing is... that individually we (mostly) belive in the same god, but we spend so much time analyzing the written words that we miss the stories.

There's a lot of people out there that believe in god but not the religions that claimm to support him. And corruptions in our history have left people believing that the church these days is corrupt, full of lies, and pedifiles. And sad but true, those people who claimed to be religious leaders did this. And the few that were dirty have stained the many who aren't. And peoples faith has collapsed because of it.

I want to try to mend that hole. I don't think I can change the world nor do I feel thatit is my duty to do so. But if I can present the traditional text I'm a modern way so that it appeals to the people who, after living the right way only to have their belifs crushed, and it helps only one person. Then I feel that I have taken the talents and gifts god gave me and used them to their full potential.

That's all.

You just have a very old school way of worshipping god, and I am not so traditional myself. I dig your posts because we are polar opposites. But the idea of telling you that you're wrong for being so irrationably angry and prone to excessive bible thumping is no better than. The bible thumpers telling me I'm wrong. So I'm not gonna try to prove u wrong.

Sorry. But just because I don't agree with your methods doesn't make them wrong. You seem a little kooky to me, but then I must seem a little kooky to you. Your kind of the yin to my yang. I guess if hollering at people and cramming the bible word for word down their throats bring you closer to god then rock on man. But getting into heated religious arguments and blabbering my left wing concepts is fun to me. So I guess I'm on the right site! LOL

Funny

Letsargue

I know you don't care that I'm writing a book.and no I'm not rewriting the bible. I'm just trying to understand it better myself. I think there's a great big hole in the heart of our society. and the really stupid thing is... that individually we (mostly) belive in the same god, but we spend so much time analyzing the written words that we miss the stories.

There's a lot of people out there that believe in god but not the religions that claimm to support him. And corruptions in our history have left people believing that the church these days is corrupt, full of lies, and pedifiles. And sad but true, those people who claimed to be religious leaders did this. And the few that were dirty have stained the many who aren't. And peoples faith has collapsed because of it.

I want to try to mend that hole. I don't think I can change the world nor do I feel thatit is my duty to do so. But if I can present the traditional text I'm a modern way so that it appeals to the people who, after living the right way only to have their belifs crushed, and it helps only one person. Then I feel that I have taken the talents and gifts god gave me and used them to their full potential.

That's all.

You just have a very old school way of worshipping god, and I am not so traditional myself. I dig your posts because we are polar opposites. But the idea of telling you that you're wrong for being so irrationably angry and prone to excessive bible thumping is no better than. The bible thumpers telling me I'm wrong. So I'm not gonna try to prove u wrong.

Sorry. But just because I don't agree with your methods doesn't make them wrong. You seem a little kooky to me, but then I must seem a little kooky to you. Your kind of the yin to my yang. I guess if hollering at people and cramming the bible word for word down their throats bring you closer to god then rock on man. But getting into heated religious arguments and blabbering my left wing concepts is fun to me. So I guess I'm on the right site! LOL

Funny

One of the first truths is, "Prove all things, hold fast to that you cannot prove wrong". -- Paul.

I don’t believe there is any one who does truly believe that there IS A GOD. - Benny Hinn and the like? - Or Les Fildrick? - How about John Hegee and the like? - Come on! – They couldn’t, and act and teach the ungodly garbage they teach and believe there was truly a God. They would at least just read the Scripture so as not be wrong at all.. -- However, I still believe, ------ Romans 3:10-12 KJV - As it is written, There is NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, there is none that SEEKETH AFTER GOD. 12- They are ALL GONE out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE “. ------
Be my guest and change any of that TRUTH of GOD you desire, so it will agree with you. SORRY! – Is that a part of my meanest and rudeness? – Or you can say I’m taken it out of context. - I didn’t do anything to that THAT TEXT, but present it to who ever think they are of God. Prove you can believe that verse; and then you can go from there in trying to become one who understands.

Why would you call it CRAMMING? ----- If I’m “cramming; then Jesus and Paul and all the Apostles “CRAMED”. - What’s wrong with sharing everything one has received of God; and saying their LOST, if it’s the TRUTH? – I think Jesus and all the Apostles told the Truth, no matter how TRUE it was.

Paul – 070210

Status
Not open for further replies.