What Secret Things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

2 Thessalonians 2:5 KJV – “Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things”? ----.& - 1 Thessalonians 3:4 KJV - & - Luke 24:44 KJV –

Surely, some of you don’t think that ALL the things the Lord and the Apostles have said are written in the Scriptures. – If you heard some of the things that were said by the Lord and the Apostles that are not written, what would you say and do, other than what most of you are doing to everything I write? - How do any of you KNOW that I’m not saying some of the things they said in secret? -- What are the secret things of Christ and God? – Can any of you write a single page of things that are not yet known? --- Why can’t any of you show by the Scriptures that any of the things that I say are untrue and contradict with the Truth? - If you can’t; that is proof that the things I say, at least agree with Christ and God, not disagree. – It is some of you who disagree with Christ, and you call me blasphemous names and accuse me of being stupid and anything you can think of. – Most of you can’t handle the Truth, so you hide or run your smart mouth trying to be wise.

None of you could possibly even “CONJURE” up so much doctrine that cannot be challenged by ME! - Most of the things many of you teach have been conjured up through something other than the Scriptures; and any Christian can disprove any of them. However, - proof is a lie to the Lost, and a lie is their proof of their doctrine to them.

All you lost people; - why do all of you challenge the flesh, and not the doctrine? - Is your flesh more pure than my flesh? – I have to say that my thoughts are higher than your thoughts, because you cannot challenge my thoughts with God’s thoughts, and my doctrines with God’s doctrines.

Paul – 062410

Revjmm

Man! I gotta say. Letsargue... I'm new here but YOU are exactly the kind of person I was looking for on this site.

Were gonna have fun.

Secrets? Here... the book of Enoch contains lost doctrines of Noah. It was removed by some tight butt conservative do gooder in approx the 5th century. But was it... nope the doctrine was preserved in ethiopian text studied, dissected in 1580s by a "sorcerer" and blown off. However Enoch, the grandfather of Noah is still recorded in genesis. And his ascention to heaven while still being alive is too.

And lo and behold the darn thing showed up in its greek text among the dead sea scrolls in the 1940s. Along with the book of jubilees etc... and was uhhhh yup almost word for word the same as that "wacky" ethiopian text that was blown off.

So your king james version you cling so blindly to is not only incomplete but full of altered doctrine to suit the needs of its authors.

Careful where your anchor lies. Might not be too solid a rock after all...

Yeah I'm a boat rocker too. Let's dance!

Letsargue

Man! I gotta say. Letsargue... I'm new here but YOU are exactly the kind of person I was looking for on this site.

Were gonna have fun.

Secrets? Here... the book of Enoch contains lost doctrines of Noah. It was removed by some tight butt conservative do gooder in approx the 5th century. But was it... nope the doctrine was preserved in ethiopian text studied, dissected in 1580s by a "sorcerer" and blown off. However Enoch, the grandfather of Noah is still recorded in genesis. And his ascention to heaven while still being alive is too.

And lo and behold the darn thing showed up in its greek text among the dead sea scrolls in the 1940s. Along with the book of jubilees etc... and was uhhhh yup almost word for word the same as that "wacky" ethiopian text that was blown off.

So your king james version you cling so blindly to is not only incomplete but full of altered doctrine to suit the needs of its authors.

Careful where your anchor lies. Might not be too solid a rock after all...

Yeah I'm a boat rocker too. Let's dance!

There is no BOOK of Enoch of Christ / God, teaching the doctrines of Noah!

The King James Verson will stand when you and all your brethern out side of the Word of God are trying to Call on the name of the Lord to hear you. When the Lord has shut up his ears to you and them.
Micah 3:4 KJV - & - Proverbs 1:28 KJV ------ That's what GOD SAID.

Please, enjoy yourself! -- Indulge yourself! - But I'm the wrong one for you to use the word "blindly" to. -- PROVE ME WRONG with the Scriptures, not by just running off at the mouth like the most here.

Paul -- 062710

Last edited:

Letsargue

The Lord's name is Paul -- 062510? Or is it Letsargue?

You and that are as cute as the devil! - You are very smart. - You are very wise. You are much, much asleep for now, but your eyes will be opened soon. That means "QUICKENED", or Resurrected to see the Light.

Paul -- 062710

some other dude

The King James Verson will stand when you and all your brethern out side of the Word of God are trying to Call on the name of the Lord to hear you. When the Lord has shut up his ears to you and them.

Please, enjoy yourself! -- Indulge yourself! - But I'm the wrong one for you to use the word "blindly" to. -- PROVE ME WRONG with the Scriptures, not by just running off at the mouth like the most here.

Paul -- 062710

Oh dear Lord no. A post-mill KJVer with a mission. God help us all.

some other dude

No, it's called irrational fanatic. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect you're like many others I've seen who deny reason for ecstatic revelation.

Let me give it a try. Do you acknowledge that the KJV was written by flawed men?

Letsargue

No, it's called irrational fanatic. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect you're like many others I've seen who deny reason for ecstatic revelation.

Let me give it a try. Do you acknowledge that the KJV was written by flawed men?

That's the kind of questian a fool would ask.

Man is flawed, - but the inspired man's heart is pure. That's where he speaks and writes from. - You speak of yourself, and smell the stench of your own breath; and no other.

Paul -- 062810

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What Secret Things?
Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

What Deep and Secret Things are revealed . . .
Daniel 2:22
He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.

Jesus said . . .
John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Letsargue

What Secret Things?
Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

What Deep and Secret Things are revealed . . .
Daniel 2:22
He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.

Jesus said . . .
John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

MMMYYyyy, -- You still missed it!

Your first verse there is truth, however, it does not say that the lost has access to those Secrets Things the way you imply that you and the gang has them. NO! - You do not have them and that verse doesn’t say that you all do. If you had any secret thing, you all wouldn’t be bashing the things I teach from the SPIRIT.

Your second verse there is also truth, however, again, God does reveal the deep, deep, deep and very secret things to the Christian; NOT TO THE LOST. - Again if any of you were to receive any thing secret from GOD, it would scare you to death. You couldn’t handle it. You all don’t know what it’s like to receive much things Secret from the Word himself.

Your third verse there is miss-quoting God in that modern accepted man’s bible. It changed the Holy Ghost to Holy Spirit. That’s all right; if one doesn’t care if he’s wrong or not.
However, the Comforter will teach the “Christians ALL” things of God, and allow the CHRISTIAN to remember the Creation till tomorrow; NOT THE LOST.

Paul – 062810

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MMMYYyyy, -- You still missed it!

Your first verse there is truth, however, it does not say that the lost has access to those Secrets Things the way you imply that you and the gang has them. NO! - You do not have them and that verse doesn’t say that you all do. If you had any secret thing, you all wouldn’t be
bashing the things I teach from the SPIRIT.

Your second verse there is also truth, however, again, God does reveal the deep, deep, deep and very secret things to the Christian; NOT TO THE LOST. - Again if any of you were to receive any thing secret from GOD, it would scare you to death. You couldn’t handle it. You all don’t know what it’s like to receive much things Secret from the Word himself.

Your third verse there is miss-quoting God in that modern accepted man’s bible. It changed the Holy Ghost to Holy Spirit. That’s all right; if one doesn’t care if he’s wrong or not.
However, the Comforter will teach the “Christians ALL” things of God, and allow the CHRISTIAN to remember the Creation till tomorrow; NOT THE LOST.

Paul – 062810

BASHING? Not once have I bashed you. Bashing would be calling you an idiot, moron, stupid, etc. I may have used the word fool or foolish or foolishness at the most.

All I have done is post three verses, thinking maybe the reply would be more than, you're all missing missing it, and don't have, and we must be in the LOST category.

:wave:​

Letsargue

BASHING? Not once have I bashed you. Bashing would be calling you an idiot, moron, stupid, etc. I may have used the word fool or foolish or foolishness at the most.

All I have done is post three verses, thinking maybe the reply would be more than, you're all missing missing it, and don't have, and we must be in the LOST category.

:wave:​

Bashing can be anything ugly.

I said what I see, and I see you don't care what I say, without Bashing it.

The three verses say exactly what I said they said, and that had nothing to do with anything that I said before.

Paul -- 062810

Revjmm

Paul -- 062710

Well my friend. Glad to see yourso open minded. But you ARE wrong. There IS a book of enoch. Actually 3 of them. And there are 2 different versions. As I mentioned ethiopian and greek. He IS mentioned in your king james version in genesis. And the POPE. And the boys acknowledge the books relevance and canonized the book as actual religious writing.

And no matter how that makes you feel it is a fact. Since your so quick to dismiss anything that's not contained in your bastardized kjv version ill let you in on another secret. The catholic bible contains the 2 books of maccabees as well. And I don't care if your baptist, methodist, nazarene, whatever. The founders of your western christian teaching ORIGINATED from catholicism.

Also there is a book called Bael and the Dragon. Its an expanded view if the story of daniel and the lions den. Also a book called Jubilees. Or as it is known in certain circles " 2nd genesis".

If that upsets you... good.

Seems to me that your a bible quoting wannabe know it all. And your kind make me laugh. I will challenge your faith by asking this set of questions. And the challeng is this... answer me without quoting scripture.

Moses brought down the 10 commandments which state very clearly:Thou shalt not kill. But one of your kjv heroes is David. David was most notably remembered as killing Goliath- IN GODs NAME. So explain that to me. Did the 10 commandments have ammendments unseen? So by that rational is it ok to kill if you do so in gods name? Or was that a mortal sin?

In the first bookl of genesis it states that God created man AND woman. Created them at the same time. Then in the 2nd book it speaks of Adam being lonely as he's naming the animals. So god created Eve from adams rib. Well what happened to the first woman? While your furiously typing and reading up on how wrong I am, google Lilith. Oops! Forgot to erase that one huh? Lilith in christian history was supposedly the first woman who was given the true name of god and told to speak it backward, which she promptly was removed from the plane of physical reality. This was her punishment for not being sexually submissive to Adam. Well the good greeks and hebrews couldn't leave that in the bible. Good God man, what would the world be if women were to believe they were equal to a man?

Sure the apocryphal (oh and "apocrypha" is greek for "hidden" btw) books contain stories that for whatever reason are both considered to be factual in some cases and fiction in others. But no matter how ridiculous they may seem, the concept of the watcher angels breeding with human women (which IS in your blessed kjv-genesis) is as ridiculous as greek mythology, but am I supposed to believ that those books are hokey and unrealistic but Shadrach, Mishak, and Abendigo wandered around a 2000 degree blast furnace un-harmed?

Point is. You cannot defend against the enemies of the true god without getting a full view of the books in their ENTIRETY. My faith is unshakable in the one true god. I have questioned the written word and my own faith enough that I will stand toe to toe with god on the day of my judgement and have nothing more to say than "thank you". Not wait for some extra reward for praying the right way or putting enough in the offering tray, or never missing a Sunday at church.

So where is the root of ones faith? In the actions we want to make sure everyone sees us do? Or in the actions nobody sees, the times you take to learn all of gods writings for no other reason than to walk closer with him. Even if you never get your "christian credits" for making sure your actions are recorded and put on a pedestal for all to view.

Honestly man. In all the threads of yours I've read, you have ridiculed, and preached to, and flat out insulted people by quoting your blessed scriptures. And all I have to say about that is this... in 99% of cases, if a man has to yell to make his point, he probably doesn't have a point.

And yes your right, you are NOT who I thought you were. Ypur just another loudmouth with a bible. Personally it was your passion that I admired. But your dogmatic traditional black and white "opinions" are no more threatening or inspiring to me than every other kook with a bible misquoting and twisting the scripture to his own satisfaction. Your no prophet. You aren't rying to help anyone or make this world a better place. Your a schoolyard bully trying to intimidate evryone with your blind faith and memorized scriptures by pointing fingers at everyone and ridiculing people for the mistakes we all make.

Free will is the most amazing gift ever given. And if people like you had your way we would still have the forced attrition, and spanish inquisition to use the written word to control people.

If yout think the bible was written to be interpreted to serve the personal agenda of the self annointed pederasses then I pity you. You have the boldness and the education to be a religious powerhouse. But what a case of misused talents. Its a damn shame.

Oh and again, if this upsets you... good. Now you know hpow everyone else you slander and slam feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.