ECT WHAT PHIL 4:9 IS SAYING TO ALL !!

Derf

Actually you're on the wrong thread; self-delusion is on the Tongues thread begun by Andyc :chuckle:

Well! If you're going to be that way about it, I think I will go over there and have a talk with myself in a language you can't even understand. So there!

Derf

See andyc; he heads the delusions department, lol

I've only run into andyc once before, and his comments were right on target for that conversation. I doubt I'll agree with him on everything, but it doesn't seem necessary to bash him when he's not here to defend himself.

DAN P

Hi Dan P. You doing ok? I never saw a reply. (Then I ended up talking to myself :dizzy:).

Hi and I am OK , and I started a new OP TO answer you and I can not find where it is !!

Sometimes I leave work early as I am not young any more and have been trying to find thjat OP !!

DAN P

Derf

Hi and I wrote a NEW POST called What 1 Cor 2:14 means !!

dan p

I'll go check it out! But in the meantime, I think I need to review your OP here and see if we've come to any conclusions? It seems like the way some work around here is to fire off so many new threads that there's little that comes to any final conclusion.

Derf

DAN P

Hi Dan.
How do you "do" a mystery? And if you cease to do this mystery, were you never saved?
Thanx,
Derf

Hi and the verb in Phil 4:9 is DO / PRASSO is a transliterted word that has many meaning , like :

#1 , To exercise !!

#2 ,Practice !!

#3 , To be busy !

#3 , Carry on !!

#4 Perform !!

#6To accomplish !!

That is what to DO means , along preaching THE GRACE OF GOD in Eph 3:9 !!

dan p

Derf

Hi and the verb in Phil 4:9 is DO / PRASSO is a transliterted word that has many meaning , like :

#1 , To exercise !!

#2 ,Practice !!

#3 , To be busy !

#3 , Carry on !!

#4 Perform !!

#6To accomplish !!

That is what to DO means , along preaching THE GRACE OF GOD in Eph 3:9 !!

dan p

I'm in favor of all of that!

Danoh

It is a huge mistake to stop at attempting to identify the supposed meaning of any word through dictionaries, etc.