ECT WHAT PHIL 4:9 IS SAYING TO ALL !!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and want a little space , because we are seeing thing in different light !!You have not shown WHERE Peter preached the MYSTERY or given a verse where Peter said here is what the MYSTERY IS and I has present it to you and you have Ignored it !!

In Acts 15:11 we read , But we beleive THOUGH the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved as they also !!

#1 , The first verb says , WE BELIEVE / PISTEUO kis in the Present tense , of the Law of Moses since the quote in verse one it all about Circumcision !!

#2 , It is in the Active Voice which means that the subject as present by Peter , Circumcsion !!

#3 , The Indicative Mood means Acts 15:11 is a FACT as written !!

#4 , So we see that Peter was still teaching the Law of Moses !!

#5, And we , the Jews , Peter says SHALL BE SAVED , as the Gentiles are saved by Grace !!

#6 So we see that Peter is not teach Grace BUT said that Jews will also be saved as GENTILES are saved !!

#7 By the way the verb WE SHALL BE SAVED is in the Aorist Tense and means from then on Jew and Gentiles will be saved by Grace as ACTS 15:8and 9 !!

And I see why you do not understand as Acts 2 people ALWAYS denigrate Paul and never believe what Paul has written !!

dan p

Here's the mystery.

1 Peter 4:12
Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Derf

Hi and want a little space , because we are seeing thing in different light !!You have not shown WHERE Peter preached the MYSTERY or given a verse where Peter said here is what the MYSTERY IS and I has present it to you and you have Ignored it !!

In Acts 15:11 we read , But we beleive THOUGH the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved as they also !!

#1 , The first verb says , WE BELIEVE / PISTEUO kis in the Present tense , of the Law of Moses since the quote in verse one it all about Circumcision !!

#2 , It is in the Active Voice which means that the subject as present by Peter , Circumcsion !!

#3 , The Indicative Mood means Acts 15:11 is a FACT as written !!

#4 , So we see that Peter was still teaching the Law of Moses !!

#5, And we , the Jews , Peter says SHALL BE SAVED , as the Gentiles are saved by Grace !!

#6 So we see that Peter is not teach Grace BUT said that Jews will also be saved as GENTILES are saved !!

#7 By the way the verb WE SHALL BE SAVED is in the Aorist Tense and means from then on Jew and Gentiles will be saved by Grace as ACTS 15:8and 9 !!

And I see why you do not understand as Acts 2 people ALWAYS denigrate Paul and never believe what Paul has written !!

dan p

let's see if I understand what you are saying. You are saying the mystery is that Jews and Gentiles will be saved by grace, from Acts 15 on?

Danoh

Sorry bro, but yer lyin' out yer backside.

You don't dare step one foot.

This thread is dead in it's tracks to those in the know.

Nope, it is true - I am one of those within MAD who does not hold to a 95AD writing by John.

Most MADs also do not hold to 1948.

Old news you are ever in the dark about.

Derf

My understanding of THE Mystery SOLELY preached by the Apostle Paul (within MY understanding of same) is...

God's once Kept Secret, Eternal Purpose to Glorify His Son...in a New Creature...in the Heavenly Places: that assembly of Believers which comprise His Very Body spiritually via the Spirit...

The members of which comprise formerly lost individuals...without national distinction...this side of Israel's temporary fall and temporary setting aside...until God resumes the Prophesied aspect of His Purpose in His Son via the Spirit...concerning His plan for the Earth.

Two Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery.

I think you've included so much in the mystery that you've diluted its impact. You might need to ask yourself why some of that would qualify for "mysterious" or "secret" since the beginning of the world. You would at least lose the national Israel parts, as they would have no meaning at the beginning of the world.

The indistinction between natl Israel and Gentiles would begin to make some sense when the pre-Israel prophecies are considered. Bur then it starts to sound like the mystery could be summed up as: God was planning to have His son die for our sins from the beginning of the world, which fits well with known prophecy from the beginning.

I think I like your explanation of the "mystery" better than Dan P's, but I think you've made the same kind of mistake in making it too important in your understanding of scripture--your "bias". And in trying to show that others didn't understand it, even after revelation like Peter's unclean beasts vision and the accompanying display of the spirit in Cornelius's crowd. Sure they were uncomfortable with it and had to adjust, but Peter showed his understanding quite well in Acts 15, and it wasn't based on Paul's recent successes, but on his own experience, now some years back.

And I guess I need a full sentence about your "two fold purpose" to get your meaning.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
King James Bible
Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

MADists are not in the kingdom ,(only by their own admiss), so these words of Jesus they exempt themselves from.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
King James Bible
Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

MADists are not in the kingdom ,(only by their own admiss), so these words of Jesus they exempt themselves from.

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
You're not even in the ball park, let alone; on the team, lol

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I think you've included so much in the mystery that you've diluted its impact. You might need to ask yourself why some of that would qualify for "mysterious" or "secret" since the beginning of the world. You would at least lose the national Israel parts, as they would have no meaning at the beginning of the world.

The indistinction between natl Israel and Gentiles would begin to make some sense when the pre-Israel prophecies are considered. Bur then it starts to sound like the mystery could be summed up as: God was planning to have His son die for our sins from the beginning of the world, which fits well with known prophecy from the beginning.

I think I like your explanation of the "mystery" better than Dan P's, but I think you've made the same kind of mistake in making it too important in your understanding of scripture--your "bias". And in trying to show that others didn't understand it, even after revelation like Peter's unclean beasts vision and the accompanying display of the spirit in Cornelius's crowd. Sure they were uncomfortable with it and had to adjust, but Peter showed his understanding quite well in Acts 15, and it wasn't based on Paul's recent successes, but on his own experience, now some years back.

And I guess I need a full sentence about your "two fold purpose" to get your meaning.

Sorry 'bout interrupting you, I'll get outta the way now.