ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

Sonnet

Yes, verse 15

Care to explain it?

(1 Thess 2:15) who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

Explain what? That certain Jewish men precipitated Christ's death...along with Gentiles (Luke 18:32-33).

What's to explain?

john w

Hall of Fame
Show me the last post one of you Darby followers posted scripture?

Show us one thread where you addressed the last 50 scriptures presented to you, identified this "everyone," named this "bunch" of infallible men that taught you, as you claim,where you did not spam "Darby...You are in denial."

You pathetic loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's to explain?

You said I would be banned for saying Paul was anti-Semitic.

Paul said "THEY" displease God, and are are hostile to everyone.

So, if I say Jews displease God and are hostile to everyone is that anti-Semitic?

Should that get me banned?

john w

Hall of Fame
How come?

Do you have a need to know, sodomite? Why are you so interested in me, sweetie? You need to get over this fascination/obsession with dudes, punk. I dig chicks, so your interest in my personal life is of no concern to you, unemployed one. And,how come are you unemployed, and thus an infidel, not following Paul? How come you are a sodomite? How come you ignore your "family?"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you have a need to know, sodomite? Why are you so interested in me, sweetie? You need to get over this fascination/obsession with dudes, punk. I dig chicks, so your interest in my personal life is of no concern to you, unemployed one. And,how come are you unemployed, and thus an infidel, not following Paul? How come you are a sodomite? How come you ignore your "family?"

I'm not unemployed, it's just another lie you tell.

I'm not a sodomite, it's just another lie you tell.

You tell these lies because your Dispensationalism cannot stand the test of scripture.

It's nothing but lies and reports to the woodshed from you guys because you can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Not once, have you even attempted to address Luke 19:43-44

Sonnet

You said I would be banned for saying Paul was anti-Semitic.

Paul said "THEY" displease God, and are are hostile to everyone.

So, if I say Jews displease God and are hostile to everyone is that anti-Semitic?

Should that get me banned?

Paul is talking about the Jews who killed Jesus...not all Jews.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul is talking about the Jews who killed Jesus...not all Jews.

Only a small remnant of Jews believed in Christ Jesus.

So, Paul was talking about the vast majority of Jews.

(Rom 11:5) So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.

john w

Hall of Fame
Give me scripture, and I will address it.

You never do, you only tell lies about me.

Already have,for 5 years. you pathetic wimp. That's what you tell everyone, including Hilston, but you bail, and spam "Darby.....You arein denial.........," you lying punk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Already have,for 5 years. you pathetic wimp. That's what you tell everyone, including Hilston, but you bail, and spam "Darby.....You arein denial.........," you lying punk.

Give me the scripture Little Johnny?

I gave you Luke 19:43-44 over, and over again, and you haven't even attempted to answer it.

You know you can't defend Darby's false teachings.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not unemployed, it's just another lie you tell.

I'm not a sodomite, it's just another lie you tell.

You tell these lies because your Dispensationalism cannot stand the test of scripture.

It's nothing but lies and reports to the woodshed from you guys because you can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Not once, have you even attempted to address Luke 19:43-44

"Prove me wrong Little Johnny?"-wimp

And I'm not a "Dance Director," you actress, and you know it,it's just another lie you tell, in hypocrisy, and I'm bigger than you, you no arms/little chin effeminate weakling.

You are unemployed, and a sodomite.

Prove me wrong, you little twit/weasel

See how that works, you whited, effeminate, spineless wall?

And not once have you addressed over 50 verse I have presented, and identified this "everyone"/infallible bunch of men.

Why is that, sweetie?

Sonnet

Only a small remnant of Jews believed in Christ Jesus.

So, Paul was talking about the vast majority of Jews.

(Rom 11:5) So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.

A good number of Jews instigated the death of Jesus.
What's the problem?

Are you a Christian? Or are you attempting to argue that the person behind much of the NT was an untrustworthy anti-semite?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A good number of Jews instigated the death of Jesus.
What's the problem?

It wasn't a "good number", it was the vast majority including the High Priest, the Pharisees, and the Sadducees.

Are you a Christian?

Yes

Or are you attempting to argue that the person behind much of the NT was an untrustworthy anti-semite?

Christ Jesus told the Jews they were a brood of vipers, that they were an evil generation, and that their father was Satan.

The Apostle Paul said the Jews were "hostile to everyone".

What part don't you understand?

ClimateSanity

I know the book Danoh.

Why won't you answer my question?

If you deny that Luke 19:43-44 was fulfilled in 70AD, when is it fulfilled?

In order for it to be a future fulfillment, it would mean a third temple would have to be built, then the third temple would have to be destroyed, and every stone of the third temple left not standing upon another stone.

Is that your claim Danoh?

A third temple does not have to be built. All it takes is a partial rebuilding as done before. An earthquake finally leveled it. An earthquake vwill again obliterate any buildngs in the temple area when Jesus sets foot on the mount of olives.

Sonnet

It wasn't a "good number", it was the vast majority including the High Priest, the Pharisees, and the Sadducees.

I'm fine with 'vast majority'.

Christ Jesus told the Jews they were a brood of vipers, that they were an evil generation, and that their father was Satan.

The Apostle Paul said the Jews were "hostile to everyone".

What part don't you understand?

Jesus told certain Jewish scribes and Pharisees, yes - he said something else to Nicodemus. Jesus came to the 'lost sheep of Israel', so it's no surprise that the equivalent of such 'vipers' in the gentile community weren't also singled out.

So you are asserting that we ARE to treat Jews with disdain are you?

Last edited: