ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

john w

Hall of Fame
It's "Sine qua non", not "sine quo non".

If you're going to try and pretend to be smart by throwing around some Latin, at least try and spell it correctly.

The weasel of whited wall weighs in again:

Vs.

"Spelling was never one of my strong points."-Craigie

Vs.

"I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling"-little arms Craigie

vs.

"No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-Tellialie the whited wall

"pretend to be smart"-greasy Craigie

"The Greek..."-Tellalie on TOL over 100 times

Know any "the Greek," sweetie? Pretending, wimp?

I thought so.

Fraud. Greasy....Slick Craigie Bernstein....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Identify the men, that invented AD 70-ism/Preterism/, that taught it to you, these "bunch of men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

You accused us, sweetie, of following "fallable men" teachings. Show us the infallible men, on planet earth, that teach you, that we may follow them, so as not to be pegged as following "fallable men."

What's the problem, sweetie? In denial?

Preterism wasn't invented by a man, nor by "a bunch of men".

If you disagree, then prove me wrong?

john w

Hall of Fame
Then prove me wrong Little Johnny?

All you have to do is trace Preterism to one man?

Show that one man invented Preterism, and that it didn't exist before the one man.

It's really easy to do that with Dispensationalism. Dispensationalism was invented by Darby in 1830, and didn't exist before Darby invented it.

Same thing with Mormonism. Mormonism was invented by Joseph Smith, and didn't exist before Smith invented it.

BTW, Smith and Darby were contemporaries, along with Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and Mary Baker Eddy.

The era was known as "the age of the cults".

Irrelevant if it is/is not traceable to one man, chinless "man"-that does not define fallibility.

Tell us, weakling looking, effeminate one:

-Is your "belief system" infallible? No? Then what fallible men, these "bunch of men" that taught you, invented parts of it, as God would never teach you a "false belief"/"belief system?"

Come on, wimp-answer the question.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl:

The Preterist version of Acts 2 Dispen-SEN-sationalist - Jack Van Impe.

You can try all you want with your revisionist history in your attempt to defend Darby's false teachings, but it still won't help you.

john w

Hall of Fame

Show that one man invented Preterism, and that it didn't exist before the one man.

It's really easy to do that with Dispensationalism. Dispensationalism was invented by Darby in 1830, and didn't exist before Darby invented it.

Same thing with Mormonism. Mormonism was invented by Joseph Smith, and didn't exist before Smith invented it.

BTW, Smith and Darby were contemporaries, along with Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and Mary Baker Eddy.

For the sake of argument," you demonic punk, let's assume that Preterism cannot be traced to one man, as you assert.

Then:

-Identify the men, that invented it, these "bunch of men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

You accused us, sweetie, of following "fallable men" teachings. Show us the infallible men, on planet earth, that teach you, that we may follow them, so as not to be pegged as following "fallable men."

What's the problem, sweetie? In denial?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For the sake of argument," you demonic punk, let's assume that Preterism cannot be traced to one man, as you assert.

Then:

-Identify the men, that invented it, these "bunch of men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

Preterism wasn't invented by "a bunch of men" either.

Danoh

Josephus - one of many false prophets of his day.

Historic events used to prove his notions of Scripture being fulfilled.

Only a fool reads the man and fails to see his obvious attempts to come off. as the Torah's Hank Hanegraf of that day :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Preterism wasn't invented by "a bunch of men" either.

Then:

-Identify the men, that invented it/taught it to you, these "bunch of men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

john w

Hall of Fame
It should concern you that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by a fallible man in 1830, and didn't exist before 1830.

Show us the infallible men, that taught you your belief system, sweetie.

So, you are continuing to argue, weasel, that "age" is a determining actor in assessing the veracity of a belief system, effeminate one?