What kind of gun law do we need to take guns out of the hands of violent black youths?

marke

Thousands of Americans are murdered each year by uncivilized black thugs but how can we get the savages to give up their guns even if we seize every gun of every American willing to give up his guns for the democrat cause?

AAYlWMq.img

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What kind of gun law do we need to take guns out of the hands of violent white youths?​

Who-Is-Payton-Gendron-Suspect-Arrested-in-Buffalo-Supermarket-Shooting.png

Thousands of Americans are murdered each year by uncivilized white thugs but how can we get the savages to give up their guns...

marke

What kind of gun law do we need to take guns out of the hands of violent white youths?​

Who-Is-Payton-Gendron-Suspect-Arrested-in-Buffalo-Supermarket-Shooting.png

Thousands of Americans are murdered each year by uncivilized white thugs but how can we get the savages to give up their guns...
Merrick Garland dishonestly, politically, and immorally claimed the biggest threat to Americans are white conservatives. I reject that despicable lie and the leftists who continue to propagate that lie. That is why I continue to point out that blacks murder Americans at 3 times the rate of whites, not because I think blacks are more wicked so much as to prove that Merrick Garland is a very wicked liar.

If blacks make up 13% of the population they should only be committing 13% of the crimes, instead, they are committing crimes almost three times as many crimes as they should be.

marke

Thousands of Americans are murdered each year by uncivilized black thugs but how can we get the savages to give up their guns even if we seize every gun of every American willing to give up his guns for the democrat cause?

AAYlWMq.img
As a side note, I like the kid's face. I feel sorry for kids raised in ungodly homes or environments who ruin their lives because of sin. I pray this kid will be saved and given a full and free life in Christ whether in jail or out.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That is why I continue to point out that blacks murder Americans at 3 times the rate of whites, not because I think blacks are more wicked so much as to prove that Merrick Garland is a very wicked liar.

If blacks make up 13% of the population they should only be committing 13% of the crimes, instead, they are committing crimes almost three times as many crimes as they should be.

Um yeah. You kinda shot your own argument in the foot.

marke

Um yeah. You kinda shot your own argument in the foot.
Really? Merrick Garland said white conservatives are the greatest threat to Americans as he sees it. Facts say black thugs murder 3 times more people per capita than white thugs. Go figger.