ECT WHAT JESUS AND PETER PREACHED !!

DAN P

Hi to all and there is and OPINION the Peter and Paul preached the same message , and they are all QUERULOUS !!

In Matt 4:17 it reads , From that time Jesus began to PREACH , and say REPENT , for the KINGDOM of HEAVEN is at HAND !

I just have to mention this for those who say that there will be NO kINGDOM , as the verb IS AT HAND is in the Greek PREFECT TENSE and ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD that verse 17 is a FACT

Why the PERFECT TENSE is because the Kingdom will be set aside and then CONTINUE after the Great Tribulation !!

In Matt 10:5 the 12 disciples are commanded to ONLY preach to the Lost Sheep of Israel and all should remeber thee 99 sheep and the one that was Lost ??

Here is what Peter the 12 and Peter preach , THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN , can you believe that !!

The Kingdom of Heaven was in there walking among them and that KINGDOM is Christ !!

And here was nthere message :

#1, Heal the sick
#2 , Cleanse the Leper
#3 , Raise the dead
#4 , Cast out demons

And do not provide neither gold , nor sliver , neither shoes , nor protection !!

I have yet to see any Pastor doing this at all !!~

We see that Pal's message was the MYSTERY as written in Rom 16:25 and 26 and also in Col 1:25 and 26 nd it is IMPOSSILE to compare the 2 messages !!

Any one who says that Peter and Paul preached the same message is FAKE NEWS !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

Hi to all and there is and OPINION the Peter and Paul preached the same message , and they are all QUERULOUS !!

In Matt 4:17 it reads , From that time Jesus began to PREACH , and say REPENT , for the KINGDOM of HEAVEN is at HAND !

I just have to mention this for those who say that there will be NO kINGDOM , as the verb IS AT HAND is in the Greek PREFECT TENSE and ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD that verse 17 is a FACT

Why the PERFECT TENSE is because the Kingdom will be set aside and then CONTINUE after the Great Tribulation !!

In Matt 10:5 the 12 disciples are commanded to ONLY preach to the Lost Sheep of Israel and all should remeber thee 99 sheep and the one that was Lost ??

Here is what Peter the 12 and Peter preach , THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN , can you believe that !!

The Kingdom of Heaven was in there walking among them and that KINGDOM is Christ !!

#1, Heal the sick
#2 , Cleanse the Leper
#3 , Raise the dead
#4 , Cast out demons

And do not provide neither gold , nor sliver , neither shoes , nor protection !!

I have yet to see any Pastor doing this at all !!~

We see that Pal's message was the MYSTERY as written in Rom 16:25 and 26 and also in Col 1:25 and 26 nd it is IMPOSSILE to compare the 2 messages !!

dan p

They both preached forgiveness in Christ and that Christ was the fulfillment of blessings promised to the fathers.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Good point. We know Peter preached that Jesus is the Christ and we know Paul preached that Jesus is the Christ. Why do you believe this is fake news?

turbosixx

#1, Heal the sick
#2 , Cleanse the Leper
#3 , Raise the dead
#4 , Cast out demons

That is not the message of the kingdom. The signs were to confirm that the message of the kingdom at hand was authorized by God.

Acts 2:22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know

Jesus preached the kingdom of heaven and what does it look like? The one you believe he set aside or the church?

Matt. 13:18 “Therefore hear the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. 20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
Do you have a passage where the kingdom preached is like the one you envision that was set aside.

Peter and Paul did preach the same thing.
Peter:
Acts 2:36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

Paul:
Acts 18:28 for he vigorously refuted the Jews publicly, showing from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ.

Last edited:

DAN P

That is not the message of the kingdom. The signs were to confirm that the message of the kingdom at hand was authorized by God.

Acts 2:22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know

Jesus preached the kingdom of heaven and what does it look like? The one you believe he set aside or the church?

Matt. 13:18 “Therefore hear the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. 20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
Do you have a passage where the kingdom preached is like the one you envision that was set aside.

Peter and Paul did preach the same thing.
Peter:
Acts 2:36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

Paul:
Acts 18:28 for he vigorously refuted the Jews publicly, showing from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ.

Hi , and when Paul when into the SYNAGOGUE and was preach to Jews that Jsus was nthe CHRISTOS / ANOINTED / MESSIAH !!

There you go !!

I other words YOU KILLED YOUR KING !!

dan p

DAN P

Yep and Peter preached the same thing.

Hi and this messages was to Jews 14 years Paul was given a NEW message of the MYSTERY , Acts 15:2 and Gal 2:1 !!

Remember that Paul was to go before Gentiles and than KINGS and then the the sons of Israel in Acts 9:15 !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and this messages was to Jews 14 years Paul was given a NEW message of the MYSTERY , Acts 15:2 and Gal 2:1 !!

Remember that Paul was to go before Gentiles and than KINGS and then the the sons of Israel in Acts 9:15 !!

dan p

What new message was Paul given? I don't see him introducing anything new. Could you please point it out. It might help me understand your point of view.

DAN P

What new message was Paul given? I don't see him introducing anything new. Could you please point it out. It might help me understand your point of view.

Hi and in Eph 3:2 and that had to be the book of Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 and Gal 1:1 and verse 12 !!

dan p

DAN P

The only thing I see new there is that Paul was to minister to the Gentiles.

Hi and you see one ?

Paul was preaching the MYSTERY as written in Rom 16:25 and 26 as Paul calls it MY GOSPEL !!

Where have you seen where Peter preachs the MYSTERY or preach about the BODY of Christ ??

dan p

DAN P

My gospel? Does that mean it wasn't scriptural?

Did Paul preach "his" gospel to the Bereans?

How many different gospels did Paul preach?

Hi and Paul's gospel is called by many names !!

#1, My gospel in Rom 2:16 !

#2 , The gospel of Christ in used 11 times , Rom 1:16 ETC, ETC !!

#3 , The gospel of peace , Eom 10:15 !

#4, The gospel of His Son , Rom 1:9 !!

#5, The gospe; of God , Rom 1:1 and others !!

#6, tHE GOSPEL OF THE UN-circumcision in Gal 2:7 !!

#7 The gospel of your salvation in Eph 1:13 !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and Paul's gospel is called by many names !!

#1, My gospel in Rom 2:16 !

#2 , The gospel of Christ in used 11 times , Rom 1:16 ETC, ETC !!

#3 , The gospel of peace , Eom 10:15 !

#4, The gospel of His Son , Rom 1:9 !!

#5, The gospe; of God , Rom 1:1 and others !!

#6, tHE GOSPEL OF THE UN-circumcision in Gal 2:7 !!

#7 The gospel of your salvation in Eph 1:13 !!

Are each of these seven gospels different from each other?

turbosixx

as written in Rom 16:25 and 26 as Paul calls it MY GOSPEL !!

When Paul wrote this letter to the Romans it was the year of his arrest and he had never been there. Since he had never preached to them and hadn't written to them until now, how where they Christians?

DAN P

When Paul wrote this letter to the Romans it was the year of his arrest and he had never been there. Since he had never preached to them and hadn't written to them until now, how where they Christians?

Hi and Paul also wrote a letter called Col 1:25 and 26 and Eph 3:2 and 3 !!

Paul had other that were preaching the same message , like Barnabas , Timothy and APOLLOS and others !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and Paul also wrote a letter called Col 1:25 and 26 and Eph 3:2 and 3 !!

Paul had other that were preaching the same message , like Barnabas , Timothy and others !!

dan p

Could you please clarify what exactly is the mystery?

turbosixx

Paul had other that were preaching the same message , like Barnabas , Timothy and others !!

dan p

They were either with him or he left them behind.

I'm not aware of Paul preaching anything different than any other inspired man. Please point out where he did. Paul says the mystery wasn't revealed by him but by 3:5 which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.