ECT What is your view of MAD and MADists? (Strictly for people who are not mad)

Danoh

Makes me laugh when I see stuff like this, because I remember when the thread below was in this forum.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?58704-For-Sincere-Inquisitors-ONLY-MAD-Explained&highlight=

When a few anti madsters moved in, the mads got all upset. I think I may have posted in that thread once by mistake, and immediately apologized for it and left. I wondered what would happen if it was the other way round.

Thanks for showing everyone.

Likewise, and you're right.

Yours was a simple request.

It should have been honored.

But there is more going on here than supposedly attempting to help you see the light.

There is the cult like way of some within Mad - the cult like way of very few - against anyone who does not hold their view, or speaks against it; right, or wrong.

Very few Mads outside of TOL...are like that.

Very few.

Regretabbly...the many, many Mads outside of TOL - who are nothing like that, end up viewed otherwise.

You made a simple request.

Grace would have honored it.

There is no way around this fact.

andyc

STP hinting that it is classy to respect the wishes of the thread owner.

I have showed my class regarding the theology club. I've never applied to be a member, and never will, out of respect.
And I respected the wishes of chickenman, and did not disrupt his thread when it was in the Christian forum, even though I have been one of the main opposers of mad here in the last 8 years. I think he also messaged me thanking me when I apologized for posting in his thread by mistake. Can't be certain of that, but it rings a bell.

andyc

Likewise, and you're right.

Yours was a simple request.

It should have been honored.

But there is more going on here than supposedly attempting to help you see the light.

There is the cult like way of some within Mad - the cult like way of very few - against anyone who does not hold their view, or speaks against it; right, or wrong.

Very few Mads outside of TOL...are like that.

Very few.

Regretabbly...the many, many Mads outside of TOL - who are nothing like that, end up viewed otherwise.

You made a simple request.

Grace would have honored it.

There is no way around this fact.

Pam Baldwin was the nicest madist I ever met. I think Hilston (a mad Calvinist) goes to her church. Can't be sure.
I remember her putting Mr W straight a couple of times when we clashed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Pam Baldwin was the nicest madist I ever met. I think Hilston (a mad Calvinist) goes to her church. Can't be sure.
I remember her putting Mr W straight a couple of times when we clashed.

Negatory-not possible. I've never been wrong. Just ask me, and about my humbleness. My never being wrong is part of the Penty gifts, the benefits of the NC, the first taste of "the powers of the world to come"(Hebrews 6:5 KJV), the that are still operational today, such as....

John 16:13 KJV Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jeremiah 31:34 KJV And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hebrews 6:5 KJV And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Puh-raayzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!!!!!!!! Amen?