ECT what is your measure of faith ??

DAN P

Hi to all and some have a wrong impression how FAITH operates and different ideas what FAITH means in today's program , in the MYSTERY !!

Rom 12:3 reads , For I say through the grace having been given to me , to everyone that is being among you , not to think more highly of one's self above what is necessary to think , but to think in order to think soberly as God has divided Out to EACH A MEASURE OF FAITH !!

There are 7 verbs in this verse , all in the PRESENT TENSE of CONTINUOUS action during the MYSTERY of the REVELATION of God , Ron 16:25 and 26 !!

1Cor 7:17 , it says God has DIVIDED OUT , VERSE 18-22 !!

We see that the verb HATH DEALT / HAS DIVIDED OUT is given at the point of salvation as that verb is in the AORIST TENSE that points to our time of salvation !!

The LIST of GIFTS are from verses 6-21 !!

And there is a gift for TEACHING for this the MYSTERY TIME that we are in , are we not ??

If you fall into verse 3 , A MEASURE OF FAITH , which means , A VESSEL FOR RECEIVING , POSITIONED TO MEASURE OFF or RECEIVE THE REQUIRED MEASURE , then you are that teacher !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi to all and some have a wrong impression how FAITH operates and different ideas what FAITH means in today's program , in the MYSTERY !!

Rom 12:3 reads , For I say through the grace having been given to me , to everyone that is being among you , not to think more highly of one's self above what is necessary to think , but to think in order to think soberly as God has divided Out to EACH A MEASURE OF FAITH !!

There are 7 verbs in this verse , all in the PRESENT TENSE of CONTINUOUS action during the MYSTERY of the REVELATION of God , Ron 16:25 and 26 !!

1Cor 7:17 , it says God has DIVIDED OUT , VERSE 18-22 !!

We see that the verb HAth DEALTH / HAS DIVIDED OUT is given at the point of salvation as that verb is in the AORIST TENSE that points to our time of salvation !!

The LIST of GIFTS are from verses 6-21 !!

And there is a gift for TEACHI for this the MYSTERY TIME that we are in , are we not ??

If you fall into verse 3 , A MEASURE OF FAITH , which means , A VESSEL FOR RECEIVING , POSITIONED TO MEASURE OFF or RECEIVE THE REQUIRED MEASURE , then you are that teacher !!

dan p

Good point. You are referring to all the ministry gifts, right?

Romans 12:6-7 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;​

DAN P

Good point. You are referring to all the ministry gifts, right?

Romans 12:6-7 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;​

Hi and I beleve that the gifts begin in verse 5-21 and other gifts are mentioned in Eph 4:11 are ONLY for those who preach the MYSTERY !!

All gifts that are mentioned in 1 Cor are an othere OP !!

Dan p

Bradley D

Faith requires true humility.

"I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD" (Zep. 3:12).