ECT WHAT IS THE WAY ?? of Acts 18:26 ??

DAN P

Hi to all and just what is the WAY of God to him more EXACTLY !!

What is difficult for Acts 2 and Covenant theology and PENTECOSTALS to understand is the following !!

And this is that there are at the MINIMUM of 2 Gospels !

In Acts 18:25 Apollos knew ONLY the Baptism of John , which is Repentance and Water Baptism , Acts 19:4 !!

When Aquilia and PRISCILLA took Apollo aside and Expounded the WAY of God to him more Exactly !!

Now in verse 28 Apollo was Vigorouslt Refuting the Jews Publicly , showing by thwe scriptures Jesus to be the CHRIST / MESSIAH !!

The WAY of God is is the MYSTERY is what Apollo learned from Aquilis and Pricilla !!

There are to Gospels here , Believe it or NOT !!

DAN P

Danoh

Hi to all and just what is the WAY of God to him more EXACTLY !!

What is difficult for Acts 2 and Covenant theology and PENTECOSTALS to understand is the following !!

And this is that there are at the MINIMUM of 2 Gospels !

In Acts 18:25 Apollos knew ONLY the Baptism of John , which is Repentance and Water Baptism , Acts 19:4 !!

When Aquila and PRISCILLA took Apollo aside and Expounded the WAY of God to him more Exactly !!

Now in verse 28 Apollo was Vigorouslt Refuting the Jews Publicly , showing by thwe scriptures Jesus to be the CHRIST / MESSIAH !!

The WAY of God is is the MYSTERY is what Apollo learned from Aquilis and Pricilla !!

There are to Gospels here , Believe it or NOT !!

DAN P

And yet you asserted on another post that the Romans did not know the Mystery until after Paul wrote them.

(Tongue in cheek) Unless you believe that when those two received a greeting from Paul through the Romans (Rom. 16:3) those two then took the letter from the Romans and read it to them, lol

You've slipped, my fellow 9er :)

DAN P

And yet you asserted on another post that the Romans did not know the Mystery until after Paul wrote them.

(Tongue in cheek) Unless you believe that when those two received a greeting from Paul through the Romans (Rom. 16:3) those two then took the letter from the Romans and read it to them, lol

You've slipped, my fellow 9er :)[/QUO

Hi and I believe that the ROME did receive their Letter as many believe that Phebe in Rom 16:1 !!

I believe that they new the MYSTERY as recorded in Rom 16:23 and 26 !!

Don't put words in my mouth as I can do it better than you !!

Some dispesationalist have some strange views !!

So do you want to discuss a Roman verse with me , go for it !!

dan p

Danoh

You've slipped, my fellow 9er :)[/QUO

Hi and I believe that the ROME did receive their Letter as many believe that Phebe in Rom 16:1 !!

I believe that they new the MYSTERY as recorded in Rom 16:23 and 26 !!

Don't put words in my mouth as I can do it better than you !!

Some dispesationalist have some strange views !!

So do you want to discuss a Roman verse with me , go for it !!

dan p

Are you saying that you believe as I do on this - that the Romans knew the Mystery AND were in the Body BEFORE Paul wrote Romans to them?

If so, then I misunderstood one of your other posts.

DAN P

Are you saying that you believe as I do on this - that the Romans knew the Mystery AND were in the Body BEFORE Paul wrote Romans to them?

If so, then I misunderstood one of your other posts.

Hi and I have always believed they new the Mystery as I am not like the Acts 13 people who feel that Paull did not preach the Mystery until Acts 13 !!

This is why the so-called Mid-Acts is to PERSUADE men and not God IN Gal 1:10 and then say it began with Paul and not until Paul wrote his first epistle !!

Which one iks this that EPISTLE ??

DAN P

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi and I have always believed they new the Mystery as I am not like the Acts 13 people who feel that P aul did not preach the Mystery until Acts 13 !!

This is why the so-called Mid-Acts is to PERSUADE men and not God IN Gal 1:10 and then say it began with Paul and not until Paul wrote his first epistle !!

Which one iks this that EPISTLE ??

DAN P

Lol, for a minute there, I thought you were one of those I have come to refer to as an "Almost 28er" (though they hold to some of the Acts 9 Distinctions, many of their views are actually closer to what the Acts 28ers hold to).

Then again, you hold the Lord's Supper is not for the Body; do you not? That is an Acts 28 distinction.

Oh, well, back to doubting you, brother, lol

Seriously, though, might as well laugh at ourselves; we are far too serious, far too often.

This, even as we assert what we assert about this passage "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life" only to turn around and get all letter of the law that killeth on anyone that even dares to challenge our views.

Say, how many "Pauline" camps are represented on here; what, like five or so?

Ha, ha, ha, we each know it all, over the other ones; don't we?

No thanks; think I'll stay "without the camp."

"The Mystery" as the supposed "cure to all Denominational strife within..." continues to be elusive...by our own hand...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lol, for a minute there, I thought you were one of those I have come to refer to as an "Almost 28er" (though they hold to some of the Acts 9 Distinctions, many of their views are actually closer to what the Acts 28ers hold to).

Then again, you hold the Lord's Supper is not for the Body; do you not? That is an Acts 28 distinction.

Seriously, though, might as well laugh at ourselves; we are far too serious, far too often.

This, even as we assert what we assert about this passage "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life" only to turn around and get all letter of the law that killeth on anyone that even dares to challenge our views.

"The Mystery" as the supposed "cure to all Denominational strife within..." continues to be elusive...by our own hand...

heir is the best

the quote feature is messed up - danoh posted the above post

DAN P

Hi and I have said that Dispensationalist are just as split as the Pentecostals and the Baptists !!

dan p