What is the foundation for law in the United States of America?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you keeping the law in its entirety?
Shalom.

I believe so. Apart from living in the land of Israel so as to practice those things that are for the land of Israel. Currently there is no temple, so though I approve of animal sacrifice, it is not currently practiced. It may be that atonement can come some other way. And, we can pray.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

I believe so. Apart from living in the land of Israel so as to practice those things that are for the land of Israel. Currently there is no temple, so though I approve of animal sacrifice, it is not currently practiced. It may be that atonement can come some other way. And, we can pray.

Shalom.

Jacob

Are you aware that if you fail in one part of the law you fail in it all and are guilty under law.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Many of our laws are based on the Bible. As they should be. However, many heathens have added to this law, perverting the originals.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you aware that if you fail in one part of the law you fail in it all and are guilty under law.
Shalom.

Yes. I understand that. However, we should still keep God's law. It is our study all the day. We should meditate on God's law both day and night.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ok, cool.....so you are a messianic jew then if I understand you correctly?

Shalom.

I am Jewish, a Jew. I practice Judaism, being of Israel. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I understand that this does not mean that I must practice Messianic Judaism. I do know about Messianic Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Many of our laws are based on the Bible. As they should be. However, many heathens have added to this law, perverting the originals.
Shalom.

Thank you for your contribution. If you would like to explain your view or perspective more fully, you are welcome to.

Which laws and law are you referring to? What have you identified?

Shalom.

Jacob

drbrumley

Shalom.

I am Jewish, a Jew. I practice Judaism, being of Israel. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I understand that this does not mean that I must practice Messianic Judaism. I do know about Messianic Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

Well, correct me if I am wrong, but Messianic Jews believe in Jesus and are saved by Jesus. If you are not a Messianic Jew, and still looking at the law to save you, as our beloved brother Paul said, me paraphrasing, is you are nullifying Jesus' sufficiency. By still trying to save yourself thru the law....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, correct me if I am wrong, but Messianic Jews believe in Jesus and are saved by Jesus. If you are not a Messianic Jew, and still looking at the law to save you, as our beloved brother Paul said, me paraphrasing, is you are nullifying Jesus' sufficiency. By still trying to save yourself thru the law....
Shalom.

Being Jewish and believing Yeshua to be the Messiah does not mean that one needs to be a Messianic Jew or follow or observe Messianic Judaism. Jesus is the promised, waited for, and expected Messiah.

No one is saved by the law. It is my belief that I should keep, observe, do, all that is in God's law (for me to do).

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Adultery was a crime in the United States, until the 20th century. Does that help?
Shalom.

I am not accustomed to using the word crime. However, if adultery is a crime, or wrong, sin and a transgression of God's law, would this not always be the case?

Is there a command, commandment, law, against adultery in the United States of America? Does our commandment or law against adultery come from the Ten Commandments or is it one of the Ten Commandments itself? How does the law read in the United States of America? Do we observe and enforce the Ten Commandments, including the seventh commandment, the commandment against adultery?

What is the place of the Ten Commandments and the commandment against adultery in the law of the United States of America? What is the history of if the commandment has ever been enforced by any court or judge in the United States of America? If the decision of a judge in this land is in accordance with God's Law and the Ten Commandments, then this would indicate enforcement of the law, commandment, or command in the United States of America.

By foundation for law I did not mean where did we begin, though that applies, but what are the decisions and enforcement based on?

If we live in accordance with God's Law, does this mean punishment when we don't? It depends on if judges make or give decisions in accordance with God's Law. If this has occurred then the law is being enforced. If this can occur then it is possible to be punished according to God's law, for wrong doing, in this land. What we need to know is if it is known and understood (by the people, but the judges who render God's decision) that this is God's law and the law of the land.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I am not accustomed to using the word crime. However, if adultery is a crime, or wrong, sin and a transgression of God's law, would this not always be the case?

Maybe you need a dictionary if you are not accustomed to the word "crime".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Maybe you need a dictionary if you are not accustomed to the word "crime".
Shalom.

I have spent my time learning of God's Commandments, His laws, from the Scriptures themselves, the Torah to begin with.

I am not accustomed to the law of the United States of America, though I want to learn and I may be able to use some terminology so long as I do not forsake God's word. It is best to go with Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob