What is the difference between the Gospel of the Jews and the Gospel of the Gentiles

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely no difference.

[Gal 2:6-9
[6] But from those who seemed to be something--whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man--for those who seemed [to be something] added nothing to me.
[7] But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as [the gospel] for the circumcised [was] to Peter
[8] (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),
[9] and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we [should go] to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Absolutely no difference.

[Gal 2:6-9
[6] But from those who seemed to be something--whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man--for those who seemed [to be something] added nothing to me.
[7] But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as [the gospel] for the circumcised [was] to Peter
[8] (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),
[9] and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we [should go] to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.

Then why is there a Gospel to the Circumcision and a Gospel to the Uncircumcision?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ and His Disciples preached the 'Kingdom Gospel' to the 'House of Israel. Whereas, the Apostle Paul and others preached the 'Gospel of the grace of God, Gospel. (Paul, first preached it to the Jews and they rejected it and Paul became the Apostle to the Gentiles, thereafter.

Matthew 10:5 "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:"

Acts 20:24 "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In order to fully understand the two Gospels and the character of the God of the Bible, you MUST read and study the Old Testament and the New. Do you want to KNOW what God is like? Look at the life of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Truster

What word would do you prefer?

How about "good news"?

I prefer the transliteration of the word that was originally used.

PS Why is a man who preaches the gospel not called a gospelist? He is referred to as an evangelist and why is that?

PPS Why do we use the term evangelical and not gospelical?