What is the annulling of the former commandment? What is the former commandment?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Many people refuse to see the truth because it contradicts some doctrine of men that they were taught.

I have read the scriptures, what part of their story are you referring to?

You separate between the High Priesthood of Aaron and the Levitical Priesthood, when Aaron was the High Priest. Yes Aaron was the High Priest. But for a High Priesthood you would need something from Scripture to substantiate your claim, should it be true.

I know they were both of Levi. I do not remember if the Torah says that Moses was a High Priest or if something else does.

genuineoriginal

You separate between the High Priesthood of Aaron and the Levitical Priesthood, when Aaron was the High Priest. Yes Aaron was the High Priest. But for a High Priesthood you would need something from Scripture to substantiate your claim, should it be true.

Numbers 3:9-10
9 And thou shalt give the Levites unto Aaron and to his sons: they are wholly given unto him out of the children of Israel.
10 And thou shalt appoint Aaron and his sons, and they shall wait on their priest's office: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.​

I know they were both of Levi. I do not remember if the Torah says that Moses was a High Priest or if something else does.
Maybe you are thinking of a Midrash?
Why Moses Did Not Become A Priest
A midrash tells us that during the seven days when Moses was at the burning bush each day he pleaded with God to send someone else (which we know from the Torah text). In the end of the midrash, God informs Moses that because of his unwillingness to take on the task during those seven days he will not be permitted to ascend to the priesthood. Rather, it is Aaron and his descendants who will become the priests. However, for seven days, when the Mishkan is dedicated, Moses will be allowed to perform the priestly functions, but not after that.

Moses' reaction to what might be perceived as a punishment is to rejoice over the good fortune of his elder brother Aaron. After all, Midrash tells us, one reason why Moses is reluctant to take on the leadership role is because he is afraid that Aaron will be jealous that his younger brother is the leader of the people. However, God informs him that Aaron will rejoice at seeing Moses and hearing that he is to lead the mission to Pharaoh, and indeed he does. For this Aaron is rewarded; let “that same heart that rejoiced in the greatness of his brother [have] precious stones (the priestly breastplate) set upon it.”​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Numbers 3:9-10
9 And thou shalt give the Levites unto Aaron and to his sons: they are wholly given unto him out of the children of Israel.
10 And thou shalt appoint Aaron and his sons, and they shall wait on their priest's office: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.​

Maybe you are thinking of a Midrash?
Why Moses Did Not Become A Priest
A midrash tells us that during the seven days when Moses was at the burning bush each day he pleaded with God to send someone else (which we know from the Torah text). In the end of the midrash, God informs Moses that because of his unwillingness to take on the task during those seven days he will not be permitted to ascend to the priesthood. Rather, it is Aaron and his descendants who will become the priests. However, for seven days, when the Mishkan is dedicated, Moses will be allowed to perform the priestly functions, but not after that.

Moses' reaction to what might be perceived as a punishment is to rejoice over the good fortune of his elder brother Aaron. After all, Midrash tells us, one reason why Moses is reluctant to take on the leadership role is because he is afraid that Aaron will be jealous that his younger brother is the leader of the people. However, God informs him that Aaron will rejoice at seeing Moses and hearing that he is to lead the mission to Pharaoh, and indeed he does. For this Aaron is rewarded; let “that same heart that rejoiced in the greatness of his brother [have] precious stones (the priestly breastplate) set upon it.”​

Interesting.

Wick Stick

The Levitical priesthood was never annulled.

Jeremiah 33:19-22
19 And the word of the Lord came unto Jeremiah, saying,
20 Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.
22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.​

The priesthood that was changed was the Aaronic high priesthood.

Exodus 30:30
30 And thou shalt anoint Aaron and his sons, and consecrate them, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office.​

The commandment that was annulled was the commandment that the Aaronic high priest would make an atonement for the people.

Leviticus 9:7
7 And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the altar, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an atonement for thyself, and for the people: and offer the offering of the people, and make an atonement for them; as the Lord commanded.​

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. I will consider this.

Though, I have a low opinion of the Levitical priesthood to start with. If there are any "bad guys" in the Bible, it seems to be the priests.