What is it with the political spectrum?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You cannot type a word int that box. Unfortunately you have to pick where you fall somewhere along that spectrum.

Quetzal

When signing up I couldn't get a word in the section and helplessly chose PINKO COMMIE , help me out?
Yeah, you have to pick. So other members can form a bias about you without even reading your posts. Cool concept, right? :chuckle:

PureX

Be proud of your 'pinko-commie' status, especially here on TOL. It means you dare to think for yourself. It also means you'll be banned for every other post, but being a 'newbe', you probably won't post more than a couple times and vanish, anyway. :chuckle:

aditseth03

Be proud of your 'pinko-commie' status, especially here on TOL. It means you dare to think for yourself. It also means you'll be banned for every other post, but being a 'newbe', you probably won't post more than a couple times and vanish, anyway. :chuckle:
And what do others mean? Like the literal meaning of all including Pinko - Commie

PureX

And what do the others mean? Like the literal meaning of all including Pinko - Commie
I don't know. To tell the truth I don't pay any attention to them. But lots of folks, here, do. This is a place where people like their labels. Where people ARE their labels! :chuckle: After all, all we are to each other are words and labels and avatars on here.

I just respond to the words. I don't much care about the labels.

aditseth03

I don't know. To tell the truth I don't pay any attention to them. But lots of folks, here, do. This is a place where people like their labels. Where people ARE their labels! :chuckle: After all, all we are to each other are words and labels and avatars.
Oh , I just realised that the rules openly state that TOL is a Christian and a biased forum , I m leaving

Quetzal

Oh , I just realised that the rules openly state that TOL is a Christian and a biased forum , I m leaving
Although, to be fair, it isn't that bad. Mind your p's and q's, don't go out of your way to attack the Christian tradition; and you are okay.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Imagine a Web site called Theology OnLine having something to do with Christianity. :chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

:nono: It means you are an idiot who gets banned.