What is a TruthSmacker?

Sozo

New member
I want to acknowledge some of the exemplary women of TOL...

Poly
Nineveh
cattyfan
ebenz47037
ShadowMaid
anna
The Sibbie
erinmarie
Shalom
karenincolorado
Agape4Robin
Becky





I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but these women have all done an excellent job of standing firm in the faith, and should be commended for giving an account of the hope that is in them. I know that they are busy, but it is always a joy to hear from these women in the body of Christ.

:BRAVO:
 
Last edited:

sentientsynth

New member
Knight said:
TheologyOnLine.com is also known as TruthSmack.com. Many have asked... "what is a TruthSmacker"?

"Truthsmacking" is the ability to create a artful, clever, brief, possibly humorous post or thread that delivers truth and rebuts falsehood all while entertaining the reader.


TruthSmacking is not limited to the Christian, although I think it will be painfully obvious that non-believers will have a dramatically smaller arsenal of truth at their disposal.

Don't kid yourself, folks. A Truthsmacker is anyone who can simultaneously mimic and entertain a certain clique within TOL. I should know. I was once considered one until my "dissention" became apparent.

Therefore, dissociate within your mind the label "Truthsmacker" and the ernest wrestling for reality. There is no association.



No longer a bonafide TruthSmacker as of 2/28/06,

SS
 

sentientsynth

New member
Yo Sozo,

Sozo said:
Your writing style sure does remind me of someone else... :think:

Strangely, this isn't the first time I've gotten this. Rest assured; I'm me. I don't carry any other handles within TOL. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.


SS
 

Catatumba

New member
DEVO said:
Poly smacks with the best of them. :up: I also think Lucky is a pretty good "smacker".

Nineveh, Yorzik, One Eyed Jack also come to mind.
But Sammy, my boy, you say you want a king; well you shall have one.
That's a para-phrase!! :guitar:
 

Catatumba

New member
Sozo said:
I want to acknowledge some of the exemplary women of TOL...

Poly
Nineveh
cattyfan
ebenz47037
ShadowMaid
anna
The Sibbie
erinmarie
Shalom
karenincolorado
Agape4Robin
Becky





I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but these women have all done an excellent job of standing firm in the faith, and should be commended for giving an account of the hope that is in them. I know that they are busy, but it is always a joy to hear from these women in the body of Christ.

:BRAVO:
As for me...
I kin with Evee. :dog:
 

karstkid

New member
Knight said:
TheologyOnLine.com is also known as TruthSmack.com. Many have asked... "what is a TruthSmacker"?

"Truthsmacking" is the ability to create a artful, clever, brief, possibly humorous post or thread that delivers truth and rebuts falsehood all while entertaining the reader.


TruthSmacking is not limited to the Christian, although I think it will be painfully obvious that non-believers will have a dramatically smaller arsenal of truth at their disposal.
"Truthsmacking" is a bogus word that was made up by a microscopic minority. It is not in any dictionary. If you "Google" the word it only comes up with this site and CWS Talk. Otherwise, it doesn't exist in the real world. Perhaps a few hundred people might use that word out of 290 million Americans. Come Knight, join the real world and stop inventing bogus words. Is "truthsmacking" a word from the Esperanto or Ebonics language? I think the word for you should be "truthwacking". There, I "wacked" the "truth" to you.
 
Last edited:

kmoney

New member
Hall of Fame
Let me translate:

:baby: "I'll never be considered a 'truthsmacker' so I'm going to mock Knight and how they use that term and come up with my own term, 'truthwacker'" :baby:
 

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
allsmiles said:
when i put the mouse cursor over my green boxes it says that i'm a truth smacker.

does that make it so or was it just a cruel trick to get my boyish hopes up?

:(

;)

You still have boyish hopes? They go well with your girlish figure! :darwinsm:
 

Four O'Clock

New member
Sozo said:
I want to acknowledge some of the exemplary women of TOL...

Poly
Nineveh
cattyfan
ebenz47037
ShadowMaid
anna
The Sibbie
erinmarie
Shalom
karenincolorado
Agape4Robin
Becky


I have always respected and enjoyed cattyfan's posts but I haven't had the time to read most of the others save Poly who is obviously a misguided alien from another planet. :p




I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but these women have all done an excellent job of standing firm in the faith, and should be commended for giving an account of the hope that is in them. I know that they are busy, but it is always a joy to hear from these women in the body of Christ.

:BRAVO:
 

Four O'Clock

New member
sentientsynth said:
Don't kid yourself, folks. A Truthsmacker is anyone who can simultaneously mimic and entertain a certain clique within TOL. I should know. I was once considered one until my "dissention" became apparent.

Therefore, dissociate within your mind the label "Truthsmacker" and the ernest wrestling for reality. There is no association.



No longer a bonafide TruthSmacker as of 2/28/06,

SS

Great post; couldn't have said it better myself.
 

P8ntrDan

New member
Personally, Stipe cracks me up every time.

But as of recently, I've noticed that Called Out, DXPose, and Maximee are rising stars.
 

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
:eek: I'm flattered :)

TOL teaches me SO MUCH!!!

And Truthsmacking is so much fun :chuckle: Getting into these debates forces me to look into Scripture more - thank God for TOL! (And Knight ;))
 

ardenelten

New member
TheologyOnLine.com is also known as TruthSmack.com. Many have asked... "what is a TruthSmacker"?

"Truthsmacking" is the ability to create a artful, clever, brief, possibly humorous post or thread that delivers truth and rebuts falsehood all while entertaining the reader.


TruthSmacking is not limited to the Christian, although I think it will be painfully obvious that non-believers will have a dramatically smaller arsenal of truth at their disposal.

Interesting idea. I'm starting to like this forum more already. :eek:
 

reena1

BANNED
Banned
I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
---------------------
Reena
viral marketing
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sherman

I eat Trolls, Spammers, and Loons
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll have to read and watch. Let's see if I qualify as one. I have a caustic mouth.

Perhaps once you have identified a member as a truth smacker, you should put something on their profile that says so.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top