ECT What is a "Perfect man"?

Cross Reference

Can it not be said that a "perfect man" is equal with God? Why not? Given Jesus as an example, what do you believe entails for that to be a true statement?

Cross Reference

Consider this:

Equality in perfection in either a biological or spiritual sense can only be possible when that which is made perfect is made complete by the one doing the perfecting. In other words, when that which is being perfected equals that which is perfecting it, perfection is complete. Upon the completion of his mission the man Jesus was found to be perfect in all his ways, the Ways of His Father unto equality with Him. What then was the apex of His Life that could not be witheld Him because of His perfection, but Glorification:

"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was". John 17:1-5 (KJV)

Last edited:

Cross Reference

An Addendum to my last

Consider this:

Equality in perfection in either a biological or spiritual sense can only be possible when that which is made perfect is finished by the one doing the perfecting. In other words, when that which is being perfected equals that which is perfecting it, perfection is complete. The man Jesus was perfect in all his ways.

Upon the completion of his mission, the man, Jesus was found to be perfect in all his ways, the Ways of His Father unto equality with Him. What then was the apex of His Life that could not be witheld Him and because of His perfection, Glorification:

"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was". John 17:1-5 (KJV)

"For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren," Hebrews 2:10-11 (KJV)

Last edited:

Cross Reference

I edited a few words for clarity's sake in my last. I hope it will help. I am open for questions re my opinion after reading the scriptures re this subject. I feel it more than validates God's covenant of "Redemption".