What Is A Christian??

Epoisses

GO TO ""H-E-L-L"" YOU ((((( """""B--A--S--T--A--R--D"""""!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((( """D--O--N--E"""!!!!!!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N-O -- B-O-D-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 080616

You stupid, hick, buck-tooth fool! Go back to them there hills where you crawled out of. Did you marry your sister?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What Is A Christian??

There is NOT A Single Person In Your STUPID WORLD That Knows What A "CHRISTIAN" IS; And ALL FOOLS Call T-h-e-m-s-e-l-v-e-s ""Christians""!! -- Not a Single Fool in Your STUPID World has Ever Heard Christ Call Them // "Y-O-U" A ""C-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n""!!
(( ""You Stupid Phonies Don't Even KNOW What A ""CHRISTIAN I-S"" )), You All Just "CLAIM" BY Your Brain You Sit ON!!

""C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N""!!!!!! ---- What is THAT - You Blind Know IT-ALLS!!!!! - A-N-D You All Think You're "Christians", AND You ALL DISAGREE With Each Other. - What's the Definition of - "Christians" that A-L-L Disagrees With Each Other?? -- ((((( """S-A-T-A-N""" ))))) -- S-T-U-P-I-D!!!
((( John 8:41-44 KJV )))!!! --- Read IT You Blind FOOLS!!!!!!!!

MMAANNNNN - I AM Going to LOVE IT When ALL You Phony So Called --- "??c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n-s??" Open Your S-T-U-P-I-D BLIND EYES IN H-E-L-L!!

Watching You-all, You Just ""A-C-T"" Like You Are C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-S!!! - Christian NAMES Are Given BY ""HEAVENLY PATENTS""; NOT Carnal home grown mommies and daddies AND STRANGERS, You Blind FOOLS!!!!!

((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) ---- AGAIN!!! -- That's What GOD Said, AND You ALL Are S-T-I-L-L - Referring That YOU ARE (( ""S-O-M-E"" )) Of Those That "CANNOT BE THERE"!!! --- What does GOD S-A-Y?? >>> (((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) - And You Fools STILL Can't BELIEVE What God Said!!

(( God IS The Easiest Subject to Understand That there IS On EARTH )), And None of You Blind Idiots have the Slightest Idea what God IS, OR S-A-Y-S!!!

GOD IS W-H-A-T??????

((( There is No Way Christ Could E-V-E-R Communicate WITH A-N-Y Of YOU-ALL Blind FOOLS; - SO I AM (( ""G-O-N-E"" ))!!!! )))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

Never did get much book lurnin

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wonder what other names Eppy has used on TOL.

Wonder what other username you used on TOL. You never did say...

Frankly, your behavior is indistinguishable from Epoisses,' and your demanding that Paul apologize is just plain nuts.

Pretend authority voice:

Paul, that was not nice.

smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif

You apologize to Mr. Marowbe this instant.

Seriously?! :chuckle: