What If Love Is NOT An Emotion

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I cannot memorize all the verses but I understand what Jesus teaches and His principles. I trust people's quotes if they harmonize with Jesus' principle.

And your claims harmonize with Jesus' basic principles. That's why I trust your claims.

I said
The problem with memorizing the scriptures is they go in the way you want them. Not necessarily the way the Holy Spirit would use them. Memorizing is one of mans tricks to looking smart about the bible.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
The problem with memorizing the scriptures is they go in the way you want them. Not necessarily the way the Holy Spirit would use them. Memorizing is one of mans tricks to looking smart about the bible.

Memorization is good if they understand what Jesus is all about, or they cannot use the verses they memorized correctly, they will use it for their own desires or agendas..

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your judgments are false.

I said
You trying to push your beliefs on me. with your own opinion. That is not the Christian way.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is love?

John 3:16 defines it quite clearly.

God so loved the world that He

a. got emotional

b. wondered "where is the love?"

c. complained about not being in love

You missed: d. wrote a chart-topping song about love that inspired a generation of teenagers to have sex before marriage.

God's Truth

Squeaky gives his own false ideas about feelings and emotions. He says they are evil. He goes against God and says that feeling the love of God is really lust.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can never tell God you did not hear the truth.

I tried to help you.

I said
You cant be of God because you lie to the brethren.

Col 3:9
9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:21
21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

Love is not evil in any way.

God is love.

It is not evil to feel love.

Only the devil would be behind Squeaky speaking such blasphemy.

j4jesus09

You are wrong. Squeaky plainly said that the feeling of love is LUST.

Don't comprise God's Truth.

Squeaky is blaspheming in the worst way.

I don't agree with that direct statement that the feeling of love is lust as we are trying to determine what does one feel when they feel loved. I think the question should be asked what are you feeling and when you feel loved. What does love feel like is a good question according to your experience?

God's Truth

I don't agree with that direct statement that the feeling of love is lust as we are trying to determine what does one feel when they feel loved. I think the question should be asked what are you feeling and when you feel loved. What does love feel like is a good question according to your experience?

Squeaky said that feeling of love is lust and that it is evil and demonic.

He thinks you are agreeing with him.