ECT WHAT EPH 3:5 IS SAYING TO ALL !

DAN P

If Paul was not water baptized, then why was he baptizing people approx. 15 years after his conversion which is not the "pattern"?
He personally baptized some of those people in Corinth. That totally agrees with my understanding but contradicts yours.

R]
Hi and in Acts 19:3 & 4 we still see that ones that were Water Baptized by John !!

In , Acts 19 , Paul meets 12 disciples who had not heard of the Holy Spirit verse 2 !!

And in verse 5 , they were BAPTIZED , and verse 6 says that Paul LAID his hands on them and Paul BAPTIZO them !!

Where is the Water ??

It is the same Greek word in Rom 6:3 and in Acyts 2:38 !!

This is why BAPTISM IS translated by the following Greek words , BAPTIMOS , BAPTISMA , BAPTIZO , BAPTO and there vare 12 different transliterations of this word !!

Why the difference ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and in Acts 19:3 & 4 we still see that ones that were Water Baptized by John !!

In , Acts 19 , Paul meets 12 disciples who had not heard of the Holy Spirit verse 2 !!

And in verse 5 , they were BAPTIZED , and verse 6 says that Paul LAID his hands on them and Paul BAPTIZO them !!

Where is the Water ??

It is the same Greek word in Rom 6:3 and in Acyts 2:38 !!

This is why BAPTISM IS translated by the following Greek words , BAPTIMOS , BAPTISMA , BAPTIZO , BAPTO and there vare 12 different transliterations of this word !!

Why the difference ??

dan p

Are you denying Paul water baptized Crispus?
Acts 18:8 Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed in the Lord, together with his entire household. And many of the Corinthians hearing Paul believed and were baptized.

1 Cor. 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius,

DAN P

Are you denying Paul water baptized Crispus?
Acts 18:8 Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed in the Lord, together with his entire household. And many of the Corinthians hearing Paul believed and were baptized.

1 Cor. 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius,

I will answer with a new OP !!

dan p

DAN P

That verse doesn't have baptism in it.

Hi and I meant Acts 9:18 !!

Do you see it NOW ?

It says he was baptized , was it water ?

Paul was already BAPTIZED in 1 Cor 12:3 , so it means Paul WAS Baptized twice !!

Let me say that all believers are BAPTIZED twice whether they know it or NOT !!

I would give verses , but I would be wasting my breath with you !!

dan p

DAN P

Ok, I won't bother you anymore.

Hi and I have said this to many , so what !

Sorry that you feel this way and you have to study what you do not like and be a BEREAN and study what has been said is true or false and use 2 Tim 2:15 !!

I do not see every one agreeing with me , do you see that ?

dan p

Last edited:

turbosixx

I do not see every one agreeing with , do you see that ?

dan p

It doesn't matter who agrees with me or not. How many Catholics are there or Jehovah Witnesses and so on. What matters is does my understanding come from God or man.

DAN P

It doesn't matter who agrees with me or not. How many Catholics are there or Jehovah Witnesses and so on. What matters is does my understanding come from God or man.

Hi and youu can use BIBLE HUB and other that are available and see what the verb tenses are in Gal 1:10 and you will be PLEASED and be and are in the IMPERFECT TENSE and if you ever get into verbs , you will be with me as verbs describe the ACTION that the verb explains , so I have to go and see you all Monday !!

dan p

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi and youu can use BIBLE HUB and other that are available and see what the verb tenses are in Gal 1:10 and they RE PLEASED and be and are in the IMPERFECT TENSE and if you ever get into verbs , you will be with me as verbs describe the ACTION that the verb explains , so I have to go and see you all Monday !!

dan p
Thanks for the tip. I do use biblehub and the Greek Interlinear.