ECT What does this say about the decline of . . . .

Cross Reference

. . . . . Christian colleges when we read of stuff like this:

Published January 22, 2016 FoxNews.com

The faculty council at an Illinois Christian college recommended Wednesday that the school end its effort to fire a professor who asserted while wearing a headscarf that Christians and Muslims worship the same God.

Wheaton College Faculty Council chairman Lynn Cohick said in a letter to her colleagues that the council unanimously agreed the termination effort against associate political science professor Larycia Hawkins should "be withdrawn due to grave concerns about the process."

Hawkins drew national attention when she began wearing a headscarf to show soldiarity with Muslims who had experienced what she called "vitriolic" rhetoric following the Paris and San Bernardino terrorist attacks.

"I stand in religious solidarity with Muslims because they, like me, a Christian, are people of the book,” Hawkins wrote on social media. “And [as] Pope Francis stated ... we worship the same God."

genuineoriginal

. . . . . Christian colleges when we read of stuff like this:

Published January 22, 2016 FoxNews.com

The faculty council at an Illinois Christian college recommended Wednesday that the school end its effort to fire a professor who asserted while wearing a headscarf that Christians and Muslims worship the same God.

Wheaton College Faculty Council chairman Lynn Cohick said in a letter to her colleagues that the council unanimously agreed the termination effort against associate political science professor Larycia Hawkins should "be withdrawn due to grave concerns about the process."

Hawkins drew national attention when she began wearing a headscarf to show soldiarity with Muslims who had experienced what she called "vitriolic" rhetoric following the Paris and San Bernardino terrorist attacks.

"I stand in religious solidarity with Muslims because they, like me, a Christian, are people of the book,” Hawkins wrote on social media. “And [as] Pope Francis stated ... we worship the same God."

She is a political science professor, and according to political correctness, Muslims and Christians are alike.

If she was a religious studies professor, she would not have made such a stupid statement as calling Muslims "people of the book".

Cross Reference

She is a political science professor, and according to political correctness, Muslims and Christians are alike.

If she was a religious studies professor, she would not have made such a stupid statement as calling Muslims "people of the book".

Yeah, but what is she even doing in a Christian college, especially as Wheaton is perceive to be one of the best? And to believe it OK because of the Pope?? For sure, these are the end-times.