What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

The bible talks of people being offended by what Jesus said.
For example:

Matt 15:
1You are not defiled by what you eat; you are defiled by what you say and do.[a]"

12Then the disciples came to him and asked, "Do you realize you offended the Pharisees by what you just said?"

Offended?

But Jesus didn't have to name call. He wasn't rude.
He simply stated the truth - despite what the law says, it is what goes into the heart that defiles it, because what defiles the body passes through it.

Why were they offended? They were authorities of the law, and he corrected them.
He showed them a more important law - to have purity of heart before worrying about eating with unclean hands.

They didn't like being challenged.

No swearing. No gutter talk. Simply the truth to the self righteous.

beanieboy

3Jesus replied, "And why do you, by your traditions, violate the direct commandments of God? 4For instance, God says, `Honor your father and mother,' and `Anyone who speaks evil of father or mother must be put to death.'[a] 5But you say, `You don't need to honor your parents by caring for their needs if you give the money to God instead.' 6And so, by your own tradition, you nullify the direct commandment of God. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was prophesying about you when he said,

8 `These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far away.

9 Their worship is a farce,
for they replace God's commands with their own man-made teachings.'
"
10Then Jesus called to the crowds and said, "Listen to what I say and try to understand. 11You are not defiled by what you eat; you are defiled by what you say and do.[c]"

12Then the disciples came to him and asked, "Do you realize you offended the Pharisees by what you just said?"

13Jesus replied, "Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be rooted up, 14so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch."

Their worship is a farce.
He tells the disciples to ignore the false teachers.
Good advice.

What big TEETH you have, Rimi....

intro2faith

Rimi said:
No, you should learn to apply them with wisdom -- something you sorely lack.
Paul wrote that WE (CHRISTIANS) are to edify one another. Buttboy isn't a Christian. He is a homo and a Buddhist.
Oh, so you're been edifying me? I think I missed the part where you're edifying me, all I've seen is you making fun of me and putting me down.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
I said the only sin that we need to worry about is him not accepting Christ. That's the only one that matters right now.

And it's not my fault if you choose to treat a child of God in a bad manner.

I2F, Christ Jesus made a distinction. He said some were of their father, the devil. He didn't say all of them. Hitler, Stalin, Manson, Bundy . . . . these, as far as we can tell, died in their filth and are in hell. . . . they were of their father, the devil. It's been reported that Dalmer repented and received Christ before someone in prison beat him to death. Hard as it is to believe, if it's true, we will see Dalmer in heaven because he repented and became a child of God. Do you see the difference? OK, if not, why did Paul write that "many live as enemies of teh cross of Christ. Their destiny is destruction" (Ph 3:18)? Hardly children of God.

I truly encourage you to spend more time in the Word, find a better study plan than whatever you're using.

beanieboy

13Jesus replied, "Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be rooted up, 14so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch."

Blind guide

Rimi

intro2faith said:
God hates homosexuality, not the homosexual. I think that might be your main problem there.

And I don't think you "respectfully" presented anything to me.

It says repeatedly that God hates the wicked . . . not just their acts . . . but THEM. Get a concordance. Since you're not acting like a Christian who trusts the word of God, then I won't treat you as one.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
So, Peter, Paul, Stephen, TOLers . . . none of us have a pure intent? You know all the intent of my heart, I2F. You can't even understand Scriptures when they've been presented to you for instruction, so I'm not really concerned if you can figure my intentions.
You've stated that you don't rebuke out of love for the person. That's not a pure intention.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
God doesn't send people to Hell because He hates them, He sends them to Hell because they rejected Him.

And who are these people who reject him??? THE WICKED!!! Anyone not in Christ is His enemy, or didn't you know that either.

Agape4Robin

beanieboy said:
It was actually called Gay Related Immune Deficiency (GRID). But when it was discovered that heterosexuals showed signs in Africa, it was soon found that the virus didn't care what your sexual preference was.
AKA...."Gay Cancer". So called that before they knew it was an immunodeficiency disease..............

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Hey, I was just quoting a verse, if you think the verse is bogus, that's not really my fault.

It was a proverb -- a wise saying. And by and large, it's true. But not always as we can see with Jesus and murdered prophets/saints. You need to learn verses in context.

Pepper

Rimi said:
Pepper wrote:

WASP. I'm not one, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Oh? You mean Beanbutt's a WASP? Well, I don't treat all people the same as fags, even if he's WASP. It's very civil to want to stop people from killing themselves and others. All the way.

?? Don't know about anybody being banned for racial slurs . . . but I've not seen CHristians making racial slurs. I certainly haven't made any. Besides, being WASP, black, brown or green won't automatically get one's blood infected. Being a fag almost always does.

This is the internet. And, more importantly, it's TOL. Can't handle it, leave. Hates crimes? You're an idiot. Blacks kill more of their own than anybody else. Wanna talk hate crimes!?

If I can even remember this very boring, dry conversation, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that.

Why am I an idiot? Do you deny that this is why hate crimes happen? THey happen because of people who think like you. People who have that ability to dehumanize a person because of one aspect of who that person is.

Just answer my question, how can you be this mean and what are you like when you don't have the security of sitting alone in your house in front of a computer? What would you say to beanieboys face?

Are you this mean in real life? Or is it some sick online persona? Does it make you feel more powerful and fulfilled that you can be horrible to someone you don't even know? Someone who's path probably never would have crossed your own or effected your life in any way, shape or form had the internet not be invented. Does it really make you feel better about yourself?

You claim to be a christian, and you may believe in that god. But if this is how you live your life, you're not living in a very christ-like way and you're giving your fellow christians a bad name.

Grow up and show some respect to other people, regardless of whether or not you agree with how they live their lives, whether or not you believe that they are sinning, even whether or not you like them. Just show some respect for once.

I would think after 37 years, you would've learned something about how you're supposed to treat others, maybe you missed that lesson.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
3Jesus replied, "And why do you, by your traditions, violate the direct commandments of God? 4For instance, God says, `Honor your father and mother,' and `Anyone who speaks evil of father or mother must be put to death.'[a] 5But you say, `You don't need to honor your parents by caring for their needs if you give the money to God instead.' 6And so, by your own tradition, you nullify the direct commandment of God. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was prophesying about you when he said,

8 `These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far away.

9 Their worship is a farce,
for they replace God's commands with their own man-made teachings.'
"
10Then Jesus called to the crowds and said, "Listen to what I say and try to understand. 11You are not defiled by what you eat; you are defiled by what you say and do.[c]"

Their worship is a farce.
He tells the disciples to ignore the false teachers.
Good advice.

What big TEETH you have, Rimi....

POT. KETTLE. BLACK. You dare quote the word of God, then you'll turn around and get mouthy with a guy. You are an utter pig. Satan, your father, must be so proud of you.

beanieboy

Agape4Robin said:
AKA...."Gay Cancer". So called that before they knew it was an immunodeficiency disease..............

I stand corrected. :)

They plan to have a vaccine within the next 10 years. That's very hopeful.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
POT. KETTLE. BLACK. You dare quote the word of God, then you'll turn around and get mouthy with a guy. You are an utter pig. Satan, your father, must be so proud of you.

How dare you quote the word of God!
You are a viper, and I'm not afraid of snakes.

Blind guide.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Oh, so you're been edifying me? I think I missed the part where you're edifying me, all I've seen is you making fun of me and putting me down.

AH, but you're complaining that I'm not edifying your buddy the creepy colon cowboy! Now it's about you???!!!! You're picking up on one of his bad habits of making every thread about him (except this one, which of course it is). Bad company, there I2F.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
You've stated that you don't rebuke out of love for the person. That's not a pure intention.

Yeah, right. I've also said that my intent is my love for God . . . . but to you that's not pure enough intent. Heathen.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
AH, but you're complaining that I'm not edifying your buddy the creepy colon cowboy! Now it's about you???!!!! You're picking up on one of his bad habits of making every thread about him (except this one, which of course it is). Bad company, there I2F.

Oh, Moderator????

Balder

Rimi, do you mind if I ask how old you are? Not that it really matters, or even that it would mean that much. Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.