What are The Proud Boys

I hear Marxist fanatics always crying about the Proud Boys. What are they.

Are they Racists? Are they White Supremacists? Are they Fascists?

Answer: No, No, and NO

They are a club for men. It was hard to find their old website thanks to the REAL fascists at Google; I had to use the WayBack machine and find a snapshot. According to the site their "Core Values" are:

Free Speech, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Political Correctness, Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Minimal Government, Closed Borders, and more. The site also said, "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us"

Maybe I should join this club. Let's hear about it from the founder:

Enrique Tarrio, Cuban-American, is a Proud Boys leader.
Worst Nazi ever, LOL

stop-the-steal-protest-atlanta-usa-shutterstock-editorial-11022144an.jpg

Talk about a group that Google has totally propagandized, this is it. Google has un-indexed and throttled all truthful inf0ormation about these guy. Welcome to Biden's Marxist state.

Last edited:
He's also an FBI informant:

I am not sure how you are off my Ignore list again, but I am glad I got to see your stpud fake news garbage so I could shove it back in your face.

He WAS an informant long ago, and so what! Your own dumb article says this:

"Reuters obtained a transcript of a 2014 court proceeding in which Tarrio's lawyer acknowledged his role as an informant in multiple cases unrelated to the Proud Boys, a group that was founded in 2016."

Next time you want to post lies and smear a good man, maybe you should read your crap article first you idiot.

LOL! Folks, this Cretin tried to smear a Cuban American and what he really said is, he helped out law enforcement on top of being a great American immigrant and a member of a non-racist group.

LOL. Lord how stupid are you.

gordon-ramsay-stuff.gif

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He WAS an informant long ago, and so what!

Next time you want to post lies and smear a good man, maybe you should read your crap article first you idiot.
Interesting that you would consider being an FBI informant a "smear." When did you decide to join NWA? Say hi to Dr. Dre for me.

Are they Racists? Are they White Supremacists? Are they Fascists?

Answer: No, No, and NO

They are a club for men. It was hard to find their old website thanks to the REAL fascists at Google; I had to use the WayBack machine and find a snapshot. According to the site their "Core Values" are:

Free Speech, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Political Correctness, Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Minimal Government, Closed Borders, and more. The site also said, "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us"

Maybe I should join this club. Let's hear about it from the founder:

They are a "white supremacist" group whose leader was a brown person.

Worst white supremacist group ever. LOL

Because liberalism is a mental disorder.

It is.

Watch this man. Strange, but great video. Lots of good separate highlights.